The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't the Spirit Bomb only supposed to work on evil people anyways? Is this another example of Toriyama forgetting his own ? or did I get it wrong.

this is why i get upset because ? be saying dumb ? . do your research. i know where u got that from. The ocean dub where krillin threw the spirit bomb at vegeta.

the ocean dub also had Gohan saying Kamehameha when he was shooting a masenko at vegeta.
  • gemini86
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Wasn't the Spirit Bomb only supposed to work on evil people anyways? Is this another example of Toriyama forgetting his own ? or did I get it wrong.

this is why i get upset because ? be saying dumb ? . do your research. i know where u got that from. The ocean dub where krillin threw the spirit bomb at vegeta.

the ocean dub also had Gohan saying Kamehameha when he was shooting a masenko at vegeta.

damn right i have feelings about that @CashmoneyDux and if ppl dont understand something, just wait to see instead of going into bash mode. Peoples minds are so poisoned with negativity that they cant even like something without leading with negativity
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I didn't bash anything. I asked a question. Pull your DBZ panties out of your ? ? , damn. lol
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I didn't bash anything. I asked a question. Pull your DBZ panties out of your ? ? , damn. lol

Keep Toriyamas name out your mouth my ? . He was the reason I was off the streets and In the house by 5 pm so I could watch Toonami, He’s the reason why my imagination is as vivid as it is, he’s the reason why after work I come straight home on Saturday nights. Let that man cook

Lmaoooo
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/K4YpkHb6kRA

Jiren is def not a cat to play with,I like when the opponent is ? hard to beat!
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It'll be dope if they came to a conclusion that to beat Jerin Freiza Vegeta and Goku have to team up...maybe even Hit and them
  • gemini86
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    270crownst wrote: »

This fool need to just get to the point SMMFH. For inquiring minds all he says is that:
    Goku's new transformation is actually a technique Whis has been trying to teach Goku and Vegeta since the beginning and that Vegeta will eventually get it too. And that Goku's new transformation technique won't be enough and all the universes might team up to take Jiren out.

Yea he rambles way too much.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

This fool need to just get to the point SMMFH. For inquiring minds all he says is that:
    Goku's new transformation is actually a technique Whis has been trying to teach Goku and Vegeta since the beginning and that Vegeta will eventually get it too. And that Goku's new transformation technique won't be enough and all the universes might team up to take Jiren out.

Yea he rambles way too much.

I think he does that ? on purpose. Like they get paid more if their videos are over 10 mins.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol ? . Well atleast we will know how the majority of the other fighters will get cut out
  • 270crownst
    Options
    Well since lord beerus never mastered this technique...do ya think this put goku above him now?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited October 2017
    Options

It's kinda hard to follow this dude's logic sometimes.
    At first it seemed like he was saying that the Mastery of Movement was different from the new form. He keeps saying that Goku got his new form and it wasn't enough to beat Jiren. But based on the spoilers, Goku didn't even get the Mastery of Movement until after he was injured by Jiren, so we don't know if its enough or not. Later, he talks about how Vegeta was training to get that Mastery of Movement too, so he concludes that Vegeta will get the new form also. So in that case, he doesn't seem to be talking about them as two different things anymore.
    Well since lord beerus never mastered this technique...do ya think this put goku above him now?

As far as we know, Goku hasn't mastered it either. That said, Beerus is flat out more powerful than Goku. This particular technique wouldn't change that.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No lol Goku still a mortal Beerus isn't no amount of training is bridging that gap.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

No lol Goku still a mortal Beerus isn't no amount of training is bridging that gap.

Yea but that's why Whis asked Vegeta, to be trained he has to become the ? eventually so that would in turn make him immortal...so there's a possibility...js
  • gemini86
    Options

I hope he is stronger than Beerus now
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Yea but that's why Whis asked Vegeta, to be trained he has to become the ? eventually so that would in turn make him immortal...so there's a possibility...js

A immortal doesnt get bruises or black eyes
  • 270crownst
    Options
    They shouldn't let goku or vegeta get stronger then beerus period
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They shouldn't let goku or vegeta get stronger then beerus period

Why? It ain't like that ? is doing ? outside of the manga version.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

A immortal doesnt get bruises or black eyes

i think you missed a whole ass arc bruh

dragonball_super__the_hell_happen_black_zamasu_by_xxdigiradiancexx-danjl3e.jpg

Merged Zamsu wasnt immortal though, but ok
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody who doesnt post in spoilers this coming saturday should be banned for a month. A ? work late on the weekends