deadeye wrote: »

2hrs?

not watching

guessing sexually liberated women offend his fragile male sensibilities

am i right?

@Madame_CJSkywalker

Nah, they're actually calling out women for participating in this foolishness.

As well as calling out the women who know better for not speaking out against the women who are doing this challenge.

The first 10 minutes should give you an idea of what they're talking about.

why do you consider it "foolishness"?

Well, it seems rather classless for women to be conducting themselves in this manner.

Also, as mentioned in the video..........you don't see women of any other race participating in this "challenge."

This is behavior that would be expected of common hoodrats and birds, but you've got prominent black celebrities such as Sanna Lathan, Issa Rae, Gabriel Union, etc. participating in this foolishness.

Yet, you don't have prominent women such as Oprah, Michelle Obama, Angela Bassett, etc. speaking out against how these other women are conducting themselves.

Nice deflection though.

8wo2mex04gvm.gif

You're smart enough to have known exactly what I was getting at in the previous post.

Let me ask you something:

What kind of message do you think this sends to young girls who look up to and admire these women who are participating in this challenge?

6fmgjb0vvtgd.jpg

@peeny_wally2

Please feel free to chime in as well.

these are entertainers, b

and women and men of all different races and backgrounds have participated... so stop it

i do understand some of these women are role models... but why can't we, specifically blk men and women, be allowed to have fun and enjoy life

they aren't talking reckless about killing folk and whatnot

I'd be surprised if oprah or obama even knew about the challenge lol

Lol

You appear to be a "feminist of convenience."

Quick to talk about "patriarchy/benevolent sexism" and the effect it has on young girls when it suits your needs, but never willing to do so at the expense of going against other women who may be a negative influence.....only the men.

@The Lonious Monk

You wanna get in on this discussion bruh?

It seems to go along with what we've noticed for quite some time about seemingly sensible women not being willing to call out other women regardless of how outlandish or ridiculous their behavior may be.

did I not criticize the author of the article who labeled blk men terrorists?

in this instance, i don't believe speaking on the d and what it can make you do is hurting anyone or perpetuating patriarchy

*shrugs*

I knowledge that blk women are often stereotyped as hyper sexual and that can feed into those stereotypes but the answer is not then ask said women stop being human ...and not to engage in sex or express their sexuality in a fun and responsible way

speaking of "outlandish" behavior

are you still out here snapping pictures of random women without their consent? many of whom could potentially be underage
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I think I'm going to be a naughty bunny for Halloween

I found his cute black lace ears , tail, choker, and gloves combo

I can easily find something to wear with it. Maybe black shirt/shorts with fishnets and my knee high boots

And I have my riding crop as a prop

I love this time of year ❤️
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

I can easily find something to wear with it. Maybe black shirt/shorts with fishnets and my knee high boots

smh....

Ya'll throwing a party or what?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh it's dead here. Where is everyone?

woic12jk0rvd.gif

Tried to tell em
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2hrs?

not watching

am i right?

@Madame_CJSkywalker

As well as calling out the women who know better for not speaking out against the women who are doing this challenge.

Well, it seems rather classless for women to be conducting themselves in this manner.

Also, as mentioned in the video..........you don't see women of any other race participating in this "challenge."

This is behavior that would be expected of common hoodrats and birds, but you've got prominent black celebrities such as Sanna Lathan, Issa Rae, Gabriel Union, etc. participating in this foolishness.

Yet, you don't have prominent women such as Oprah, Michelle Obama, Angela Bassett, etc. speaking out against how these other women are conducting themselves.

Nice deflection though.

8wo2mex04gvm.gif

You're smart enough to have known exactly what I was getting at in the previous post.

What kind of message do you think this sends to young girls who look up to and admire these women who are participating in this challenge?

6fmgjb0vvtgd.jpg

@peeny_wally2

and women and men of all different races and backgrounds have participated... so stop it

i do understand some of these women are role models... but why can't we, specifically blk men and women, be allowed to have fun and enjoy life

Lol

Quick to talk about "patriarchy/benevolent sexism" and the effect it has on young girls when it suits your needs, but never willing to do so at the expense of going against other women who may be a negative influence.....only the men.

@The Lonious Monk

It seems to go along with what we've noticed for quite some time about seemingly sensible women not being willing to call out other women regardless of how outlandish or ridiculous their behavior may be.

are you still out here snapping pictures of random women without their consent? many of whom could potentially be underage

rxwwftvthb96.gif

Funny thing about that is.......although I am credited as being the founder of the Creepset movement, I don't even have a smartphone.

Only 2 prepaid flip phones.

I'm more associated with an overall creepy IC persona and inappropriate comments directed at various females on here.

The gentleman who deserves credit for the IC movement associated with snapping random pictures is @lookdude .

Also, just as a point of reference...............it's not illegal to take pics in public places because there's no legal expectation of privacy.

Therefore, consent isn't necessary.

Can't speak for any other organization, but..........to the best of my knowledge..........no underage girls have been included in the Creepset thread.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/516673/the-official-creepset-thread#latest

Thanks for staying true to form with the shaming tactics though.

You never disappoint.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol bruh
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2hrs?

not watching

am i right?

@Madame_CJSkywalker

Nice deflection though.

8wo2mex04gvm.gif

6fmgjb0vvtgd.jpg

@peeny_wally2

Lol

@The Lonious Monk

Seems like some silly bird shot to me. I don't think this is cause for uproar. That said if men were doing it, I'm sure the feminists would have something to say, so I don't have a problem with dudes calling chicks out about it. A 2 hour discussion seems excessive though. What was their major issue?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options

2hrs?

not watching

am i right?

@Madame_CJSkywalker

Nice deflection though.

8wo2mex04gvm.gif

6fmgjb0vvtgd.jpg

@peeny_wally2

Lol

@The Lonious Monk

Seems like some silly bird shot to me. I don't think this is cause for uproar. That said if men were doing it, I'm sure the feminists would have something to say, so I don't have a problem with dudes calling chicks out about it. A 2 hour discussion seems excessive though. What was their major issue?

I haven't seen the whole thing yet...........just the first hour.

However, it seemed like their main issue was prominent black female celebrities participating in this nonsense.............and other prominent black women not being willing to call them out on being part of that foolishness.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2hrs?

not watching

am i right?

@Madame_CJSkywalker

Nice deflection though.

8wo2mex04gvm.gif

6fmgjb0vvtgd.jpg

@peeny_wally2

Lol

@The Lonious Monk

The men have done it.

Let people have fun. Jeez.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I declare war on anyone who smacks when they are eating
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Badu ? got my head goneeeee
  • deadeye
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

2hrs?

not watching

am i right?

@Madame_CJSkywalker

Nice deflection though.

8wo2mex04gvm.gif

6fmgjb0vvtgd.jpg

@peeny_wally2

Lol

@The Lonious Monk

The men have done it.

Take me off ignore Westie.

I wanna pm you.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2hrs?

not watching

am i right?

@Madame_CJSkywalker

Nice deflection though.

8wo2mex04gvm.gif

6fmgjb0vvtgd.jpg

@peeny_wally2

Lol

@The Lonious Monk

The men have done it.

Take me off ignore Westie.

I wanna pm you.

@westie
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @westie dont take deadeeye off ignore because all he wants to do is madsturbate on you8
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2hrs?

not watching

am i right?

@Madame_CJSkywalker

Nice deflection though.

8wo2mex04gvm.gif

6fmgjb0vvtgd.jpg

@peeny_wally2

Lol

@The Lonious Monk

The men have done it.

I don't think it's a big deal, but some people might not think odes to ? are wholesome fun. They got a right to express that even if it smacks of making a mountain out of a molehill.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Fam

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh boy let these women celebrating kettlebell ? strikes!!
  • deadeye
    Options
    These ladies tripping on Goldie's site fam. They posting exclusives in a earned portion of the site. Admittance to the portion of the site ran by ladies is paid by the price of a ? pic

So you know a ? like me gone supply the price of a ticket. These fine women took the ? and still denied me access..Da ?

hvnoy2q6vn98.jpg

I don't just send ? picks all ? Nilly..it's foul..it's uncouth

They acting like a pack of ?

I'm shaken fam

Gynocentric society.

@_Goldie_ should be ashamed of himself for allowing this Steve Harvey ? .
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    That ? in love, they got em b

1b5lo7jji88f.png
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »

smh....

Ya'll throwing a party or what?

We do every year @HafBayked