The Official 2017 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what I don't like? When their male colleagues go out of their way to acknowledge on social media that their female coworkers know about sports. No need for that.
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    grYmes wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    SMH this fake Cam outrage

It’s a poor choice of words given that it’s her job to know about the game.. but no one should treat this like he was on camera talkin about grabbin her in the ? .

It wasn't a poor choice of words, it's what he said. Not like he meant something different than what came out. It wasn't anything super wild, but it was some stupid ? to say.

? Cam Newton

The bold is the problem. Its not a stretch an NFL reporter knows about route running.

Except NFL reporters ask some of the dumbest questions. Reporters in all sports want it both ways. They want to be able to get away with saying the dumbest ? but then turn around and act shocked when you clap back.

Just like earlier today when Cam said "They always look at athletics QB's who run as a negative but y'all never ask these other QB's can't run" The reporters didn't even bother to start any dialogue on that comment but they will be out for blood for a female reporter catching feelings. Like they don't take every shot in the book at black QB's. How is what Cam said any different than the ? reporters say about Lamar Jackson right now? "Oh you can read defenses Lamar"? That's basically what these reporters say all the time about black QB's.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? cant be serious about fake outrage. you cant call out a female about her work credentials. i shoild start a pr firm. i could make a killing chargin these dumb football players
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    20 years ago, what he said wouldn't have been an issue. But Cam should be smart enough to know this ain't 20 years ago. He still dumb.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Let’s all be honest. He’s dumb as ? for saying what he said. Both that it’s just a dumb thing to say & he should know he’s a target for scrutiny anyways... but the people who treat this as the worst thing said by any man ever need to calm the ? down.

I’m sure there’s people who go out of their way to bad mouth Cam yet voted for Trump months ago... & he has a track record of male pig headedness that goes back decades. In a perfect world we all should know he said something very stupid and move on (that reporter doesn’t need Cams validation of her knowledge). Yet it will be a ? talking point for days to come.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ehh. I been had the sense that Cam is basically a ? irl. meh. some ppl are douches, it is what it is.
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I was Cam I wouldn't give a ? what any of these people think. They've demonstrated time and time again that no matter what he does they will find something they don't like. They even spin positives into negatives.
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    If I was Cam I wouldn't give a ? what any of these people think. They've demonstrated time and time again that no matter what he does they will find something they don't like. They even spin positives into negatives.

Only logic post on this situation. The rest of you ? sound like lesbians.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    SMH this fake Cam outrage

It’s a poor choice of words given that it’s her job to know about the game.. but no one should treat this like he was on camera talkin about grabbin her in the ? .

It wasn't a poor choice of words, it's what he said. Not like he meant something different than what came out. It wasn't anything super wild, but it was some stupid ? to say.

? Cam Newton

Just FYI , for all the feelings clicked on my post, it's always been ? Cam Newton. That has nothing to do with what he said. He's a Panther, and acts like a ? .
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    What he said was sexist though. I gotta acknowledge that for consistency. If a black reporter asked a white QB (Brady, Luck, Cousins, whoever) a question, and his response was "it's funny to hear a black man talk about _______" and he made the face Cam did, we'd say that was racist as ? .
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Wow at cacs calln out cam

Feminist ?

IMG_20171005_041422.jpg
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH sports radio will be unbearable today
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? wasnt that bad but it was stupid as ? why would he even say that??? Guess dude just gave zero ? that day
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    ? wasnt that bad but it was stupid as ? why would he even say that??? Guess dude just gave zero ? that day

The face he made made it so much worse too, haha
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What he said was sexist though. I gotta acknowledge that for consistency. If a black reporter asked a white QB (Brady, Luck, Cousins, whoever) a question, and his response was "it's funny to hear a black man talk about _______" and he made the face Cam did, we'd say that was racist as ? .

8zjc6pilbm0e.gif

This Is the Hypothetical u came with......Some of ya'll love doing their work for em....Sheeesh
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    they found old tweets of the CAC reporter using "? "

lol, what the ? is she even trying to say?
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she get fired, she better not blame cam
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? don't know footbal

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm goin got say something, and watch how this gets turned:

Schools don't work as well when there is a overwhelming majority of females on the administrative staff. This is because the male students have less of a tendency to respect them, and any male staff that tries to engage in disciplinary measuring will always worry about being undercut by "mothering" admins.

Was THAT sexist?