edited October 2017
    Options
    Every Peru goal so far in world cup qualifying for Russia 2018

https://youtu.be/nBR1aJ4L0ww
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @chgarcia345

Caceda, Corzo, Rodriguez, Araujo, Trauco, Tapia, Peña, Flores, yotun, farfan, Guerrero
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cesc Fabregas has finally confessed he threw pizza at Sir Alex Ferguson during the famous 'Battle of the Buffet' at Old Trafford.
    The Chelsea midfielder had long been suspected as the culprit in 2004 after Manchester United had beaten Arsenal 2-0 to end their 49-game unbeaten Premier League run and he has confessed on Sky One's A League Of Their Own.

On the upcoming episode, host James Corden asks Fabregas: "Tonight, can we finally put the case of the flying pizza to bed once and for all? Were you the culprit that thew the pizza?"

"Yes," replied Fabregas.

"All of a sudden, I heard noises (from the tunnel) and I thought what's happening? So I go out with my slice of pizza and I saw Sol Campbell, Rio Ferdinand, Martin Keown... everyone pushing each other.

"I was like, I want to get in but I don't know how to and I threw... peeew... just threw it. Once I saw it was hitting, like, who it was hitting, which I didn't mean…"

Fabregas confirmed the pizza hit Ferguson in the face and added: "I apologise Sir Alex, really didn't mean to do that!"

The game itself was given extra spice due to Keown's treatment of Ruud van Nistelrooy in the same fixture a year earlier, after the United striker had missed a penalty.

Arsenal were furious at Gary and Phil Neville for 'kicking' Jose Antonio Reyes, as well as Van Nistelrooy raking his studs down Ashley Cole's shin, and Ferdinand bundling over Freddie Ljungberg when clean through on goal.

Their sense of injustice grew when Wayne Rooney threw himself over Campbell's outstretched leg to win a penalty that turned the game in United's favour.
  • northside7
    Options
    ? United been cheating from time. I've yet to see that game but the long-term arsenal supporters talk about the controversy surrounding that game.

And I love that cesc saw the vets getting into it and decided to join. Leadership and toughness. Those are the two elements that are currently missing within the squad, and of course Wenger refuses to replace that. Why? Because he can't.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Arsenal were a disgrace durin' that game smh
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • toheeb27
    Options
  • toheeb27
    Options
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wanyamma > Kante
  • northside7
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Wanyamma > Kante

Double Tranquilo
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heynkes back at Bayern until the end of the season lol.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol was that the game Rooney dived?
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    ? United been cheating from time. I've yet to see that game but the long-term arsenal supporters talk about the controversy surrounding that game.

And I love that cesc saw the vets getting into it and decided to join. Leadership and toughness. Those are the two elements that are currently missing within the squad, and of course Wenger refuses to replace that. Why? Because he can't.

Cheating by a giving a few kicks and studs down the shins??? It must happen every game especially in them days, and again especially given the previous meetings with Untied/Arsenal back when Arsenal were rivals... Arsenal sound hurt their precious 49 game run came to an end by UNITED *@mseries style emphases on the team* haha
  • blue_london
    Options
    Man united fans had refs all ways got referees advantage. Fergie time was a real thing
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man united fans had refs all ways got referees advantage. Fergie time was a real thing

That is such ? , Jose had a 'wonderful friendship' with Mark Halsey and if I remember let him use his vila in Spain or wherever it was FFS... Fergie never lent his gaff out to refs as far as I know... All that Fergie and the refs thing was purse jealousy from other teams imo, added on time is automatically done right??? United just had self belief and never gave up until the final whistle, which meant we often scored late on, because we refused to give up...
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tenor.gif

? happens.
  • blue_london
    Options

That is such ? , Jose had a 'wonderful friendship' with Mark Halsey and if I remember let him use his vila in Spain or wherever it was FFS... Fergie never lent his gaff out to refs as far as I know... All that Fergie and the refs thing was purse jealousy from other teams imo, added on time is automatically done right??? United just had self belief and never gave up until the final whistle, which meant we often scored late on, because we refused to give up...

Lol no one said man u didn't have self belief but how many penalties was given at old Trafford? And there is scoring late and scoring in the 5th minute of 3 Min added time.... Come on Liverpool getting 3 penalties at old Trafford was a major event...

As for Jose having great friendship with referees yes that really helped him lmao all his fines and touch line bans and penalties we got.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

Back when our team was ready for war. Even if we lost that match, no regrets with how we got on that day. Man Ure/Fergie got away with ? all the time.
  • toheeb27
    Options

Dude get the ? out of here with that “self belief ? . Fergie time is real. 3 year sample (2010-2012)

it3p5ibpdvi9.jpeg
  • blue_london
    Options
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10063481/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-I-did-pressure-referees-into-giving-Manchester-United-Fergie-time.html

Sir Alex Ferguson has owned up to the worst kept secret in football – he used to pressure referees into granting additional time at the end of matches.

And Ferguson, who is set to manage Manchester United for the final time before retirement against West Bromwich Albion on Sunday, said he would be making sure his successor David Moyes gets a watch synched to 'Fergie Time'.

"He’ll get one, don’t worry, we’ve got good sponsors," said Ferguson. "The fourth official (against Swansea) on Sunday showed me the board and it said eight minutes. I said, 'think again!'.

"That’s been a part of it too, the pressure you try and put on referees. But I save mind games for opponents."

Ferguson will bring the curtain down on nearly 27 years at United when he roams the touchline for the final time on Sunday.

And he says retirement will be a chance to test himself outside of football.

"I'll need challenges of a different nature," he added. "I’ll probably take some language lessons. And another thing is I’m going to drink all the vineyards dry!"
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah...i can't agree with you on this one man, fergie time existed, i can't remember who's autobiography i read but they said that the refs (not all of them) would wilt at the thought of being on the recieving end of any intimidation from fergs, so they would just allow the extra time and give utd a chance to seal the game.
  • blue_london
    Options
    Lol man u fans are white people denying white privilege
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blue_london
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Never forget

id74cpd0ouyy.gif

All I know we won that match think man u had 2 wins at Stamford bridge in 10 years and 1 was a referee mockery 2 red cards and a clear offside van p goal