Can't condon paying for ?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? still ? up . missin her
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The friendzone moment is a defining one for many men. Thats the moment for those who havent been educated or were still sleeping in a Disney world induced coma to finally wake up.

Thats the moment when you finally understand the world. Because a lot of stuff in your life turn around women, especially MATERIALISM and CONSUMERISM.

Before a strong friendzone many of us thought that the goal of our lives was about :
    - making them smile
    - protect them at any cost
    - doing things their ways
    - changing our vacation destination to please them
    - going to clubs, restaurants and theaters and pay for them
    - celebrating valentines day with more fear and devotion than our own mums birthday.
    - romantism , romantic sex were the way to sex them
    - women are angels with pure hearts who dont monkey branch, tade up, calculate
    - women dont like dominance, dominant sex

Etc...
    Thank to the friendzone, many men finally open their eyes and GOT FREE OF THE SOCIAL CONSUMERISM AND MATERIALISM THAT HAVE TAKEN WOMEN AS HOSTAGES AND HAVE ASKED MEN RANSOMS AND EFFORTS TO GET ACCESS TO THEIR ? .

That same consumerist society that has create the single mothers nightmare just to tax men, the simping system just to tax men, and all by the way making women sadder and lonlier.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Friendzoning is SOFT HOEISM. You have to be always clear about your intentions vis a vis people. The minute you take financial of material stuff from a lover and maintain him on the friendzone aka i really dont know how she feels about me then you are softly hoeing.

Yet as i have stared before it can be a necessary evil.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a cheat code! Females R all wired the same ( Mama's,Sisters, hoes, ? ) but some R a lil wackier than others. Treat her like a true homie if that's the case and watch the hand grab with the bug eyes when u do this. Act like u out witcha dog, hollering @ hoes, comment on chicks outfit, ask her opinion on a chick outfit u think is banging, dope bodies and go holla @ a few while together. Shift of attention will drive her crazy even if she doesn't feel u like that. That's their Earth, Wind and Fire, attention!
  • RickyRich
    Options
    im still missin my ex
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »
    ji3c69g6ij0v.jpg

Will forever be funny
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "What's worse, being friend zoned, or when your friend with benefits gets bored with you?

I think the friend with benefits getting bored with you is worse cause steady no st"

This was my saved draft from this thread 2 years ago!!!!!!! LMAO
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Me n my girl broke still miss her
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Stop. Somebody else already knocking that out the frame.

its been 2 years. she done had at least 7 new ? inside her. go ? one of her friends
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I got friend zoned by this ? ...right after she met a dude got preg n dufe bounced...I wrote her n said damn that must suck huh? (Being a single mom)

Should a just let me ? ! Enjoy ya ? life

cause you would of married her after she got preg and raised the kid together as a family saving her from her ? life.... she ? up ? the dude that just wanted to ? instead of ? the dude that just wanted to ?

Well sex is part of it(why lie)...but I would a dated her...

Her getn ? >>>> ? welfare life single mom

you and her ? /maybe dated would've been the event that sent her life in a better direction?

If I told u...u can smash n date a broad or have kids with a useless hoe that's gona get u for child support? Who u picking

4796874.jpg

what if I told you the broad you smashing and dating could get pregnant...

then get you for child support...

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why that waa my draft^
  • RickyRich
    Options

its been 2 years. she done had at least 7 new ? inside her. go ? one of her friends

? fool . the first girl i mention in this thread was a friend . we are not even friends anymore . she recently had a kid . i just broke up wit my ex and been missin her :'(
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? fool . the first girl i mention in this thread was a friend . we are not even friends anymore . she recently had a kid . i just broke up wit my ex and been missin her :'(

@RickyRich

What happened?

Why did you break up with her?

70jrvam4wsh0.jpg
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone explain how you get friendzoned past age 20. Like I dont get it. Not saying I ? every woman I approach, my advances get turned down often, but its just I dont become friends with them afterwards.