D.L. Hughley on the Black Church: It's the Gayest Place on the Face of the Earth

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    @J-GUTTA whats good

@blackrain I'm real good my brotha. Just doing some Traveling. Went to Jamaica for the weekend and going to Mexico in November and than in December going to Guatemala for a week. How's the family?

Family is good. Working...prepping for this impromptu Panama trip my dad convinced me to go on. He talking about moving back for good in a year or 2.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @J-GUTTA whats good

@blackrain I'm real good my brotha. Just doing some Traveling. Went to Jamaica for the weekend and going to Mexico in November and than in December going to Guatemala for a week. How's the family?

Family is good. Working...prepping for this impromptu Panama trip my dad convinced me to go on. He talking about moving back for good in a year or 2.

@blackrain Are you taking your baby?

Yeah I'm going to try to go to Tikal while Im there. Yeah my parents have a crib down there can't front really beautiful crib. The older I've gotten the more I appreciate going back. Avoided going for 20 plus years but this will be my 3rd time back in 2 years.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    @J-GUTTA whats good

@blackrain Are you taking your baby?

Yeah I'm going to try to go to Tikal while Im there. Yeah my parents have a crib down there can't front really beautiful crib. The older I've gotten the more I appreciate going back. Avoided going for 20 plus years but this will be my 3rd time back in 2 years.

Yeah I'm taking the lil one with me. My aunts would ? me if I left him home and they didn't get to see him. Skype and facetime ain't enough for them lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oye.....solo americano planes aqui hermanos
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    oye.....solo americano planes aqui hermanos

Lol get this ? outa here
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    i know how much you love whitey @DoUwant2go2Heaven so maybe hearing mr. charlie say the same got damn thing we've been saying for years might help you to understand what's really going on out here. please answer this crackas question. even though it's the same question i've been asking forever i know how much easier it is for sambos like you to answer to ? .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u76w4d7gILw

? does not show favoritism, but welcomes those from every nation who fear Him and do what is right. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    but subscribe to the same books and rituals

Get all the way the ? outta here

Nah there's a difference in believing in ? or a higher power vs believing in the ? that's in the Bible
    There is only One ? and His name is Yeshua Ha Mashiach. If you place your faith in anybody else you will go to the lake of fire forever. For thus saith the Lord. Amen.

The brainwashing is real.. you're a lunatic but at least your preacher racket has taken u around the world.. i respect your Hustle.

It always pays to serve Yeshua my friend. Both in this life and in the life to come! Don't you want to be called a child of ? my friend @Trillfate ?

Don't you want to be co-heir with ? Himself?

Nope.

Im a child of my mama. But even so, I didn't ask to be born so im not serving anyone. And i dont appreciate your ultimatum of "worship or go to hell"... like where's the middle ground?

Foh bruh, id rather go to hell knowing i thought for my self instead of going to heaven for being a follower.. a blind follower

Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall my friend. Will you humble yourself before you fall headlong into the fire?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Yeshua Ha Mashiach is hebrew for Jesus the Messiah. He loves you @dwade206 . He gave you another chance to get it right today, hence why you are breathing right now. Will you say Yes to Him today and live forever my friend?

Come, for I know you are weary!
    Yes, come for I know that you are heavy laden @dwade206 !

Pick up your cross and follow Him! Yes, cast all your cares upon Him for He cares for you!
    For His yoke is easy and His burden is light! Hallelujah!

Will you come @dwade206 @J-GUTTA ?

@DoUwant2go2Heaven Long story short no. 180 to you I found my peace of mind when I had my ? life event and cursed out ? I and stopped looking towards "? " for guidance and understanding.

I'll be the 1st to say if religion and faith makes believers better people dope but people like you that make it such a big part or the focal point of thier life are insane.

? has big shoulders my friend. He can handle your cursing of Him. But guess what? He also wants to deliver you from the curse of sin that is in your life, soul, and heart. Only the blood of Yeshua can break it. But you have to be willing to apply the healing balm of His love. Amen.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "? does not show favoritism". That is the funniest thing I've ever read. Hilarious!
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah there's a difference in believing in ? or a higher power vs believing in the ? that's in the Bible
    There is only One ? and His name is Yeshua Ha Mashiach. If you place your faith in anybody else you will go to the lake of fire forever. For thus saith the Lord. Amen.

The brainwashing is real.. you're a lunatic but at least your preacher racket has taken u around the world.. i respect your Hustle.

It always pays to serve Yeshua my friend. Both in this life and in the life to come! Don't you want to be called a child of ? my friend @Trillfate ?

Nope.

Im a child of my mama. But even so, I didn't ask to be born so im not serving anyone. And i dont appreciate your ultimatum of "worship or go to hell"... like where's the middle ground?

Foh bruh, id rather go to hell knowing i thought for my self instead of going to heaven for being a follower.. a blind follower

Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall my friend. Will you humble yourself before you fall headlong into the fire?
    How come u can't address what i said instead of rephrasing your threat?

I dont wanna worship and I don't wanna go to hell.. tell me where's the middle ground?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    "? does not show favoritism". That is the funniest thing I've ever read. Hilarious!

All who call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved!

The question now @babelipsss is have you called on the name of Yeshua Ha Mashiach to save you?

Amen.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    i know how much you love whitey @DoUwant2go2Heaven so maybe hearing mr. charlie say the same got damn thing we've been saying for years might help you to understand what's really going on out here. please answer this crackas question. even though it's the same question i've been asking forever i know how much easier it is for sambos like you to answer to ? .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u76w4d7gILw

? does not show favoritism, but welcomes those from every nation who fear Him and do what is right. Amen.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

First of all you didnt answer the question as usual. And secondly miss me with that ? doesn't show favoritism ? ? Aren't you the same guy who apologizes for and justifies every brutal, inhumane, racist and demonic act the Zionist isreali's commit because they are "? 's chosen people"??? You can't claim that ? has a "chosen people" while simultaneously claiming ? doesn't show favoritism. Example 16,438,863,395 of the blatant hypocrisy of the white Jesus worshippers. Gtfohwtbs.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2017
    Options
    "34So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that ? shows no partiality, 35but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him." Acts 10:34-35
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Nope.

I dont wanna worship and I don't wanna go to hell.. tell me where's the middle ground?

Truth or lie

Blessing or cursing

Life or death

Eternal life or 2nd death

Heaven or hell

Peace or wrath

1st resurrection or 2nd resurrection

Can't you see that there is no middle ground with ? @Trillfate?

You are either with Him or against Him!

You are either His child or a bastard!

You are either married to Him or an adulterer!

You can't have your cake and eat it too! Therefore choose this day who you will serve @VIBE!
  • skpjr78
    edited October 2017
    Options
    "34So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that ? shows no partiality, 35but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him." Acts 10:34-35

Are the Israelis doing what's right and acceptable to him?????

https://youtu.be/Zhyrtq0y07o

https://youtu.be/u59ii5znkLI

https://youtu.be/BAeXbzVsnFY

https://youtu.be/h6-hLtGW1C0

israel-war-crimes.jpg.cf.jpg

israeli-war-crimes.jpg.cf.jpg

Israeli-War-Crimes-in-Gaza.jpg.cf.jpg

israel_war_crimes_gaza.jpg.cf.jpg

https://www.thenation.com/article/israels-war-crimes/

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/palestinians-submit-israel-war-crime-evidence-icc-170920115342560.html

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Judgement is coming again to the land! The time of Jacobs's trouble! Woe worth the day! For the cloudy day is near! It shall be the time of the heathen!

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nope.

Truth or lie

Blessing or cursing

Life or death

Heaven or hell

Peace or wrath

You can't have your cake and eat it too! Therefore choose this day who you will serve @VIBE!
    lmao.. cant believe im entertaining this.. why are things so black and white with Your ? ? That's ? childish bruh

Ok, what if i lived my entire life without lunatics people like u to educate me about Yeshua so i have never worshipped him, then i die. Are u telling me that id still go to hell for not worshipping even tho i didn't know i was supposed to?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Nope.

Truth or lie

Blessing or cursing

Life or death

Heaven or hell

Peace or wrath

lmao.. cant believe im entertaining this.. why are things so black and white with Your ? ? That's ? childish bruh

Ok, what if i lived my entire life without lunatics people like u to educate me about Yeshua so i have never worshipped him, then i die. Are u telling me that id still go to hell for not worshipping even tho i didn't know i was supposed to?

Romans 1 answers that question for you my brother.

But let me expound on it by giving you a example. If you were living in a remote area and you pondered your existence by looking at creation (animals, sun, moon, stars), and then came to the realization that there had to be some One greater than you and you cried out from your heart based on the revelation (light) you had, ? would see your heart cry and answer you by making Himself real to you in a supernatural way that only He could do. Amen.

There are literally innumerable testimonies of this happening through our history and up to this present day.

? is not playing hide and go seek. He is willing and wants people to know Him intimately, but our sin stops us from seeking Him.

We love darkness more than light. That is why you haven't called on Him yet. You love sin my friend. And because you don't want to give it up, you don't want to come to Yeshua.

Now if you mean business today, right here and right now, call on Yeshua from your heart and He will save you. But you have to repent of your sin. Without repenting you will never know Him personally. Amen
  • geeboy
    geeboy Members Posts: 606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every post from this ? ends with him asking y'all to hand over your soul... ? funny..!

Do you understand what type of ? you gotta be to even wanna sit next to a ? for "eternal life" that will sit back and watch all the ? that we know to be true, from slavery, holocaust, being black in America, natural disasters, baby rapers, serial killers, etc. All because he waiting for you to choose him on some free will ? ..?

? could've missed all this ? if he just came straight on some get down or lay down ? ..! Instead of this drawn out rats in a maze experiment ? ...

I'll pass on any ? letting this ? ride, ? or not..!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    If Yeshua came right now for you @geeboy your soul would be lost forever. But because of His great love for you, He has given you another day to choose Him! Hallelujah!

You see @geeboy, love is patient and love is kind! And because ? is love, He is patient and kind towards you that is why He has not required your soul yet.

But one day soon, ? will say enough and then you will have to answer to Him. Woe unto you if you appear before His throne naked. Yes, woe unto you if you appear naked before His throne on that day!

Therefore repent and believe the gospel my friend! Will you come to Him today?
  • skpjr78
    Options

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/palestinians-submit-israel-war-crime-evidence-icc-170920115342560.html

you didnt answer my question @DoUwant2go2Heaven . are the isrealis doing what's right and acceptable to ? ????
  • geeboy
    geeboy Members Posts: 606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Yeshua came right now for you @geeboy your soul would be lost forever. But because of His great love for you, He has given you another day to choose Him! Hallelujah!

You see @geeboy, love is patient and love is kind! And because ? is love, He is patient and kind towards you that is why He has not required your soul yet.

But one day soon, ? will say enough and then you will have to answer to Him. Woe unto you if you appear before His throne naked. Yes, woe unto you if you appear naked before His throne on that day!

Therefore repent and believe the gospel my friend! Will you come to Him today?

I don't believe in fairy tales my friend..!
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've said it before and I'll say it again... "? Israel."
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

you didnt answer my question @DoUwant2go2Heaven . are the isrealis doing what's right and acceptable to ? ????

Of course not. The majority of them reject Yeshua. Only those who believe on the Son of ? are doing right and are acceptable to Abba. Hallelujah!