The Official 2017 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    maybe....just maybe...Cam saw the ? tweets awhile back and kept it on file until she said something "funny" again.

idk......i dont even ? wit Cam like that but this is ? up...he said something stupid, someone got offended, media grabs anything that will garner attention these days(? ran on the news this morning), and we'll have to wait until Sunday to see the overall effect of this....

I doubt it
    cam stay saying stupid ?
    putting his foot in his mouth, using words out of context. this time it bit him

as far as the reporter, she ain't ? either. both parties can be wrong at the same time. both deserve whatever backlash they get for their remarks
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was a terrible throw
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doug Martin sucks
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    do miscellaneous teams has fans.....WTF blue & white jerseys runs this staduim tumblr_m5tva2drmB1rw5mp4o1_500.gif
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tampa’s offense needs to do something on their next drive...
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Los216 wrote: »
    grYmes wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    SMH this fake Cam outrage

It’s a poor choice of words given that it’s her job to know about the game.. but no one should treat this like he was on camera talkin about grabbin her in the ? .

It wasn't a poor choice of words, it's what he said. Not like he meant something different than what came out. It wasn't anything super wild, but it was some stupid ? to say.

? Cam Newton

The bold is the problem. Its not a stretch an NFL reporter knows about route running.

Except NFL reporters ask some of the dumbest questions. Reporters in all sports want it both ways. They want to be able to get away with saying the dumbest ? but then turn around and act shocked when you clap back.

Just like earlier today when Cam said "They always look at athletics QB's who run as a negative but y'all never ask these other QB's can't run" The reporters didn't even bother to start any dialogue on that comment but they will be out for blood for a female reporter catching feelings. Like they don't take every shot in the book at black QB's. How is what Cam said any different than the ? reporters say about Lamar Jackson right now? "Oh you can read defenses Lamar"? That's basically what these reporters say all the time about black QB's.

And reporters are wrong for their veiled racist comments about black qbs being athletic over intelligent...minimizing someones ability to do their job based on anything other than their performance at said job is always wrong. No matter who is doing it

tenor.gif

mannnnn who let this lesbian in here!!?!

really guys!?!

I thought blackrain was a chick... its,a dude?

Bro I was thinking the same thing for the longest
  • stringer bell
    Options
  • stringer bell
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Tampa’s Defense is really getting after Tiki Torch Tom...
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    winston was just lazy on that throw
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see you Doug
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Douggernaut trucking through these muhfuckas.

racicihh08nz.gif
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hargreaves is so ? trash
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What did this reporter broad say on Twitter?
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever respect I had for cam is definitely gone
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Winston shld be killing that defense with all them weapons lol ? barely got 50 yds
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    Los216 wrote: »
    grYmes wrote: »
    SMH this fake Cam outrage

It’s a poor choice of words given that it’s her job to know about the game.. but no one should treat this like he was on camera talkin about grabbin her in the ? .

It wasn't a poor choice of words, it's what he said. Not like he meant something different than what came out. It wasn't anything super wild, but it was some stupid ? to say.

? Cam Newton

The bold is the problem. Its not a stretch an NFL reporter knows about route running.

Except NFL reporters ask some of the dumbest questions. Reporters in all sports want it both ways. They want to be able to get away with saying the dumbest ? but then turn around and act shocked when you clap back.

Just like earlier today when Cam said "They always look at athletics QB's who run as a negative but y'all never ask these other QB's can't run" The reporters didn't even bother to start any dialogue on that comment but they will be out for blood for a female reporter catching feelings. Like they don't take every shot in the book at black QB's. How is what Cam said any different than the ? reporters say about Lamar Jackson right now? "Oh you can read defenses Lamar"? That's basically what these reporters say all the time about black QB's.

And reporters are wrong for their veiled racist comments about black qbs being athletic over intelligent...minimizing someones ability to do their job based on anything other than their performance at said job is always wrong. No matter who is doing it

tenor.gif

mannnnn who let this lesbian in here!!?!

really guys!?!

mansitcho-ass-down.jpg
  • Stew
    Options

Lol @ yall thinking that wasn't gonna happen.
  • blackrain
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    maybe....just maybe...Cam saw the ? tweets awhile back and kept it on file until she said something "funny" again.

idk......i dont even ? wit Cam like that but this is ? up...he said something stupid, someone got offended, media grabs anything that will garner attention these days(? ran on the news this morning), and we'll have to wait until Sunday to see the overall effect of this....

I doubt it
    cam stay saying stupid ?
    putting his foot in his mouth, using words out of context. this time it bit him

as far as the reporter, she ain't ? either. both parties can be wrong at the same time. both deserve whatever backlash they get for their remarks

The bold seems to be lost on most..
    But Im'a need Jameis to throw some td's. He ? up my fantasy league points
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Winston is trash tonight
  • blackrain
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

That apology was coming whether it's sincere or not. Panthers were going to make sure of that... surprised it took them this long to put it out
  • Stew
    Options

That apology was coming whether it's sincere or not. Panthers were going to make sure of that... surprised it took them this long to put it out

Panthers, under armor, Gatorade etc...
  • blackrain
    Options

Panthers, under armor, Gatorade etc...

Yup...and Jemele Hill brought up a good point earlier too...now that reporter is going to have some awkward ass interviews with players now that those old tweets done came up. Wouldn't be shocked if she's either forced to release more of a statment than that ? twitter post or just gets fired in general because Panthers players have a legit reason to say "? out of here we ain't talking to you"
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ref threw that flag like, u stupid mfer....lol