What would YOU do in this situation? NEIGHBOR EDITION.

Options
13»

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see the situation from another perspective...I have worked with kids who have been abused and neglected by representing them in court as their "Guardian Ad Litem'...I have seen what can happen to them when they are in abusive families and how it affects them. So when I encounter a situation where a child is involved I cannot afford to "mind my own business" and I WILL do something about it.

So many kids could be out of harm's way/alive if we as a community would take that first step and be proactive instead of minding our own business!

- Rum's Wife..

No disrespect, but your wife needs to sign up.

She seems like a woman who has some sense.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...what do you do?

image2704197x.jpg
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...what do you do?

image2704197x.jpg

Where did you get this quote from? I didnt say this.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    I see the situation from another perspective...I have worked with kids who have been abused and neglected by representing them in court as their "Guardian Ad Litem'...I have seen what can happen to them when they are in abusive families and how it affects them. So when I encounter a situation where a child is involved I cannot afford to "mind my own business" and I WILL do something about it.

So many kids could be out of harm's way/alive if we as a community would take that first step and be proactive instead of minding our own business!

- Rum's Wife..

No disrespect, but your wife needs to sign up.

She seems like a woman who has some sense.

Yeah, she has some smarts, we got into a little spat over this a little, for the simple fact that right away she wanted to call the law and I was like chill first...I see her point of view though...but im like most of ya'll, mind my business UNTIL it seems like the law NEEDS to be involved..
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only time I've experienced something like this was when I was a kid and spent the night over my oldest brother house

Was in the room with my nephew playing and heard the downstairs neighbors (duplex) arguing, next thing you know the kids were crying because their father was beating the breaks off his wife

We're in the room listening and we hear the front door open and foot steps stomping down the stairs, then loud bangs on the door downstairs, the father opens the door and then I hear my brother's voice shout louder than the noise the neighbors were making "I GOT KIDS UPSTAIRS, ? IS WRONG WITH YOU, I HEAR ANOTHER PEEP AND I'M COME BACK DOWN AND BEAT YOUR ASS", we ain't hear ? else after that

I'm thinking like how you whooping your woman's ass but let a ? check you like that
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    only time I've experienced something like this was when I was a kid and spent the night over my oldest brother house

Was in the room with my nephew playing and heard the downstairs neighbors (duplex) arguing, next thing you know the kids were crying because their father was beating the breaks off his wife

We're in the room listening and we hear the front door open and foot steps stomping down the stairs, then loud bangs on the door downstairs, the father opens the door and then I hear my brother's voice shout louder than the noise the neighbors were making "I GOT KIDS UPSTAIRS, ? IS WRONG WITH YOU, I HEAR ANOTHER PEEP AND I'M COME BACK DOWN AND BEAT YOUR ASS", we ain't hear ? else after that

I'm thinking like how you whooping your woman's ass but let a ? check you like that

because most ? that beat their women are ? like that.