D.L. Hughley on the Black Church: It's the Gayest Place on the Face of the Earth

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    But I'm not cursing ? if I curse delaware.....lol

Hey you can do whatever you want @atribecalledgabi. My prayer is that you will be found in Him on the cloudy and dark day! For I want to rejoice with you forever and ever in the kingdom of ? ! Amen!

Ppl say ? Florida, ? the south, ? Africa all the time on here...the president just said ? Puerto Rico...you said nothing. But somebody says something about Israel and here you come spitting bible verses. Lollllllll

Just go ahead and say only Israeli Jews matter to you and your ? and be done with it.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Y'all still tryinf to battle a coke head. This ? got energy for days on this

I'm no longer influenced by the Devil's dandruff my friend. My power and strength comes from the LORD Hallelujah! He's given me supernatural stamina to earnestly contend for the faith! Praise His Holy Name!

Baruch Ha Shem Yeshua Ha Mashiach!

I love you my friend. Amen.

Yeah peace and a bottle of hair grease to you too ? ...Black Jesus said stop slandering his name with your ?
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    o2wrb7cps6d7.gif

Don't know why y'all feedin' the troll haha
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hey you can do whatever you want @atribecalledgabi. My prayer is that you will be found in Him on the cloudy and dark day! For I want to rejoice with you forever and ever in the kingdom of ? ! Amen!

Ppl say ? Florida, ? the south, ? Africa all the time on here...the president just said ? Puerto Rico...you said nothing. But somebody says something about Israel and here you come spitting bible verses. Lollllllll

Just go ahead and say only Israeli Jews matter to you and your ? and be done with it.

? said to love your neighbor as yourself. This is the 2nd greatest commandment. If you do that you won't be cursing anybody my friend.

So why not love a lot more @atribecalledgabi . Take every thought captive and every imagination that tries to exalt itself above the glory of the LORD and bring them unto the obedience and submission of Christ Jesus our Lord.

It all starts with our hearts (not the thing in your chest pumping blood) but the soul where are will, mind, and emotions are. We must give it to the LORD so that He can love through us. Amen.

But you must come to Him while He may be found. Amen.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm no longer influenced by the Devil's dandruff
    my friend. My power and strength comes from the LORD Hallelujah! He's given me supernatural stamina to earnestly contend for the faith! Praise His Holy Name!

Guess what? I never have been. So maybe that's why I don't feel the need to "repent" like u? Maybe you're obsession with ? , heaven and hell is u over compensating for your past ? ups and projecting onto ppl who have no such ? ups?

You lack credibility sir
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

I'm no longer influenced by the Devil's dandruff
    my friend. My power and strength comes from the LORD Hallelujah! He's given me supernatural stamina to earnestly contend for the faith! Praise His Holy Name!

Guess what? I never have been. So maybe that's why I don't feel the need to "repent" like u? Maybe you're obsession with ? , heaven and hell is u over compensating for your past ? ups and projecting onto ppl who have no such ? ups?

You lack credibility sir

Everybody who comes to Mashiach is a former something. I am a sinner my friend.
    I was sexually immoral
    I was an idolater
    I was an adulterer
    I was a thief
    I was greedy
    I was a drunkard
    I was reviler
    I was a swindler
    I was all things that are abominable to Christ because I was born a sinner.

My testimony of how I met Christ was based on my drug addiction that I couldn't control nor stop without divine intervention. The moment I met Yeshua He delivered me from my ? addiction immediately! Hallelujah!

And over the process of time Yeshua Has cleansed me and continues to cleanse me from being a fornicator, a liar, a thief, a drunkard, an idolater, etc. Hallelujah!

You see it doesn't matter if you've never done ? my friend. You have still sinned someway and somehow against ? @Trillfate.

If you have taken something that doesn't belong to you at any point in your life, ? calls you a thief @Trillfate
    If you have told a lie at sometime in your life, ? calls you a liar @Trillfate
    If you have looked at a woman or man with ? at sometime in your life, ? calls you an adulterer @Trillfate
    If you have ever had sex with a woman outside of marriage, ? calls you a fornicator @Trillfate
    If you have ever cursed someone and used foul language against your neighbor, ? calls you a slanderer @Trillfate
    If you have ever esteemed something more than the true and living Savior Jesus the Messiah, ? calls you an idolater @Trillfate
    If you have ever hated someone in your heart, ? calls you a murderer @Trillfate

I can go on and on my friend because the list is exhaustive since ? is holy and perfect. Thus we all fall short of His standard of perfection in some way, be it by word, thought, or deed.

Therefore if you fail to repent of the sin in your life, whatever it be, ? will hold you accountable for everything you've ever said, thought, and did in your life. Even those things you forget about, ? will hold you accountable. So there is no escape from His judgment apart from faith and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.

But the choice is yours @Trillfate @geeboy . You have to freely choose to come to Him. Amen.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See this is the stuff that turns people off. You can be a mass murdering cannibal child molester and make it to heaven as long as you repent a couple of minutes before you die. But if I tell my neighbor her cheesecake tastes good when it DID NOT, I gotta burn forever. I don't want to be a part of that.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2017
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    See this is the stuff that turns people off. You can be a mass murdering cannibal child molester and make it to heaven as long as you repent a couple of minutes before you die. But if I tell my neighbor her cheesecake tastes good when it DID NOT, I gotta burn forever. I don't want to be a part of that.

You don't know the power of ? nor the fellowship of His sufferings my friend.

Oh what agony He went through to purchase our redemption. What dejection, anguish, and horror of mind He endured for us! He was surrounded with sorrows, overwhelmed with miseries, and almost swallowed up with terror and dismay when He asked the cup of Gods wrath to be passed from Him!

But He said, nevertheless not my will be done, but yours! Oh what a Savior we have in Yeshua!

But how much more agony awaits those who reject His suffering! Into what misery then must those sink whose sins are left upon their own heads! How will those escape who neglect so great salvation?

? pity the fool. Amen.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why should murderers and ? be forgiven tho ?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

Because Christ died to save sinners. Amen.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

And this is the part that people don't mention. It's not simply the act of repenting. According to Christian, specifically Catholic dogma, you actually have to mean it and have true remorse for your actions. You can't just lob up an "My bad" before your heart stops and think that'll be enough to get you into "heaven"...also the story of Christ exists in many cultures and essentially has become a mash up of fiftly-leven different people. There's been actual proof the man described in the Bible did exist, but different part of the "story of Jesus" come from different stories about different people told over time
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's the proof?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Which Christ? There’s over 10 of them according to several sources. That’s if you read books outside of the Bible.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Where's the proof?

The empty tomb! For He has risen! Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »

Which Christ? There’s over 10 of them according to several sources. That’s if you read books outside of the Bible.

Yeshua of Nazareth! Hallelujah!

The ? -Man who gave breath to your body today! Hallelujah!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll still arguing with him. He won't change and neither will atheist change.
  • dwade206
    Options

Yeah, that’s about right. I can tell you didn’t bother to read the history behind what I asked.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Ya'll still arguing with him. He won't change and neither will atheist change.

No one is arguing, at least I'm not. I'm just presenting truth as always. You either believer it or continue to be deceived. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Yeah, that’s about right. I can tell you didn’t bother to read the history behind what I asked.

You asked what Christ and I told you. Christ is only a title that means anointed.

The one who was prophesied to be THE anointed one who would be ruler over Israel and had His origins from eternity is Yeshua Ha Mashiach from Nazareth.

Amen.

Do you know Him?
  • dwade206
    Options

You asked what Christ and I told you. Christ is only a title that means anointed.

The one who was prophesied to be THE anointed one who would be ruler over Israel and had His origins from eternity is Yeshua Ha Mashiach from Nazareth.

Amen.

Do you know Him?

...and you’re still a ?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? said to love your neighbor as yourself.

Then why is Israel persecuting Palestinians?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Same reason why Palestinians are persecuting Jews and why you hate ? ......

SIN

Amen
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SIN

Amen
    Only one of them has a full military and nuclear weaponry. What Jews are being oppressed by Palestinians? They don't even have a country.

And I've never said I hated ? .
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SIN

Amen

Palestinians are fighting merely to exist and to keep their land. There would be no war if the fake, make believe wanna be Hebrews would take their ? back to Europe and leave the Palestinian people and their land alone. It's not like anybody invited their ? to the Middle East anyway.

Let me guess. You probably think the native Americans and indigenous South Africans bought it on themselves. I bet your ? ass still celebrates Colombus Day don't you. You probably watch cowboy and Indian movies and root for the cowboys.

No man who supports a ? who supports ethnic cleansing, war crimes and genocide can be trusted. ? you, ? the Isrealis, ? the Pilgrims and ? your beliefs.