The Official DC Cinematic Universe thread - Now Showing - "The Justice League"

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bunch of toys are pretty much confirming that Superman with be resurrected and appear in the film with his Black suit.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last Trailer comes out Sunday
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DCs panel is on Sunday which is when the trailer drops.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    I pray that we don't see Supes in any of the promo material till AFTER the movie drops. WB marketing shouldn't Doomsday this ? like the last time Batman and Superman shared the big screen together.

They've made a conscious effort to not do that and so far has been pretty good. It's just unfortunate how the media, tech, and toy leaks spoil ? now.
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get ready for the all new #JusticeLeague trailer this Sunday at 9AM ET / 6AM PT.
    — Justice League Movie (@justiceleaguewb) October 6, 2017
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really feeling the trailer outside of the Smaville scene and Diana on the lady justice statue. Still hyped for the movie and glad that they didn't spoil much.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It'll be better than Avengers.
  • Broddie
    Options
    It'll be better than Avengers.

I think I'm the only person on the planet who hated the ? out of that movie so it won't take much for it to be topped in my eyes.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    dope trailer

i like the tone...
  • Broddie
    Options
    Oh and Gal's smile after helping out The Batman against some parademons. Damn. So beautiful.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Broddie
    Options
    I had forgotten how great the new Superman theme is until this trailer. Those notes raised some goosebumps when I heard them.

Sure it's not John Williams' theme but it's still effective as ? . Out of this era of superhero movie I really feel it's the only iconic theme so far besides Wonder Woman.

Elfman better work wonders with a new Batman theme for this movie. He's the only one that truly knows how to write music for that character. I listen to his work from the 2 Burton Batman movies at least once a week.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Aquaman seems right on the money to me. The character is swashbuckling royalty.

Part of the reason a lot of people disliked his hook hand era was he got removed from that and got too serious and broody. The balance left the book for a while even though Peter David did great work.

Everything after that including Geoff Johns helped bring back the true Aquaman spirit though thankfully.

Momoa reminds me of The Brave and The Bold. One of his thrillest incarnations.

https://youtu.be/19ENf36bpco
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DC is trying to hard to make this movie look cool and funny,especially Aquaman. It looks too lighthearted for a 'world at risk' movie. The JL is smiling way too much during these fight scenes that should be serious. It looks like its geared more so towards kids than having a balance tone...DC needs to bring back that Man of Steel vibe cause the comic relief in DCEU always feels corny or cringe worthy. Wonder Woman was a exception but even those jokes were hit or miss.

Aquaman lands on batmobile and yells out "YEAH!!" like he has a country accent smh... I can already tell this movie isn't gonna age well....

.....lookat this ? ,yet y'all complain about me in the marvel threads
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both of y'all sound crazy as hell. Just enjoy the damn movie when it comes out.
  • Broddie
    edited October 2017
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    In DCTV news Constantine (Voiced By Matt Ryan) Animated show on CW Seed comes out in January

Matt Ryan’s Constantine also confirmed to appear in a exorcism episode of Legends of Tomorrow this season.

The more Constantine in the Arrowverse the better.
  • Broddie
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Not really feeling the trailer outside of the Smaville scene and Diana on the lady justice statue. Still hyped for the movie and glad that they didn't spoil much.

this ? never likes anything....life just aint for you my ?

That trailer didn't really show anything new or have any cohesive rhythm. Footage felt random for most of it. Not much to be excited about. It's not a bad thing cause at least we're not getting the entire movie in the ads but it's a pretty basic trailer. Some of ya get mad hyped over anything. Just an opinion.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options