ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Godfather is better than the sequel. So many subtle moments, that it really does require multiple viewings to understand it all. Like it took me a while to realize everyone who handles any kind of oranges is gonna get shot, long before Coppoloa confirmed it.

True, it's almost the perfect film. But I'm my opinion, the godfather 2 is the perfect film. The evolution of Michael Corleone as boss, his trials and tribulations. Regime changes, the back story played by Robert Deniro. It's a masterpiece.

I can watch that back story to Don Corleone any day all day. It is so dope. But I wish it was more faithful to the book and went in about the gang wars that Corleone had to fight to get to where he was in the film. The infamous back story to Luca Brazi should have been included also.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Godfather is better than the sequel. So many subtle moments, that it really does require multiple viewings to understand it all. Like it took me a while to realize everyone who handles any kind of oranges is gonna get shot, long before Coppoloa confirmed it.

True, it's almost the perfect film. But I'm my opinion, the godfather 2 is the perfect film. The evolution of Michael Corleone as boss, his trials and tribulations. Regime changes, the back story played by Robert Deniro. It's a masterpiece.

I can watch that back story to Don Corleone any day all day. It is so dope. But I wish it was more faithful to the book and went in about the gang wars that Corleone had to fight to get to where he was in the film. The infamous back story to Luca Brazi should have been included also.

I believe it was, in a deleted scene. Maybe I'm wrong.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

I'll look for it. But, that cements him as a ? demon
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Yea, Luca ain't normal.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought he was posting fat ? again its just a mental breakdown
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Yea, Luca ain't normal.

Lol no he's not. Nice talking to you. This world was fun while it lasted. See you in the other side.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    p3c2kyfbco81.png
    Tried to tell em
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fam was posting all that at peak ? getting hrs on a Saturday/Sunday
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Quick top 5 southern albums

Atliens
    Aquemni
    Ridin ?
    The Fix or The Diary
    400 Degrees
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    400 Degrees
    Choppa City in the Ghetto
    TRU
    Get It How U Live
    It's All on U vol2
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand how weed heads like using grinders. Them ? are the worst to me. I rather just break it with my fingers or use some scissors.

When you use a grinder to break your weed it makes it too fine. If your weed is really sticky using a grinder is a waste because it's going to be hard to turn and you lose a lot if good weed residue.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    May her ? continue to be called the Gripper
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    .............Aannnnnd just like that i'm back. Ya'll fools couldn't hold me back if your last name was hands. ? is a ban to a ? anyway, y'know? Now what done transpired while i was away? Y'all sissies done ran my lil' girl obfresh off, i missed out on the slutwalk,nelly caught a ? accusation tom petty and ralphie may passed on. Wthe hell is goin on today?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hospital food at PCH continues to be on point
  • mc317
    Options
    Proof Stephen Paddocks’s girlfriend – Marilou Danley was tied to the CIA!

Here’s some interesting things I found by researchers on the Internet. All this must be further investigated by the alternative media.

“Marilou Danley” immigrated to the US under the name “Marilou Ocampo Natividad” in 1986, married Geary Danley in 1990 and took his surname.

Prior to immigrating, Marilou was a known Muay The and Eskrina fighter under the alias, “Marilou Ocampo” and became politically active in the late 1970s. As an elected local official in the mid 1980s, she became embroiled in the controversy over American Development Aid covertly provided by the CIA to promote pro American sentiment during the lead up to and in the wake of President Marcos resignation.

Researchers say they found Marilou Danley’s immigration records and she was sponsored by a ? – a CIA agent!

When she immigrated, she was sponsored by Carl W. Ford Jr. Here’s a link to a bio somebody found on Carl W. Ford.

https://kek.gg/i/7dZP8X.png

Here’s the key part of the Carl Ford’s bio

“Mr Ford resigned his Regular Army commission in 1974 to accept a position as China analyst with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

In 1979, Mr Ford left the CIA to become the professional staff member responsible for East Asia on the Senate Committe on foreign relations”

Source:

https://kek.gg/i/63PS4q.png

So the CIA got Stephen Paddock’s girlfriend into the country! Very interesting!
  • SolemnSauce
    edited October 2017
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Proof Stephen Paddocks’s girlfriend – Marilou Danley was tied to the CIA!

Here’s some interesting things I found by researchers on the Internet. All this must be further investigated by the alternative media.

“Marilou Danley” immigrated to the US under the name “Marilou Ocampo Natividad” in 1986, married Geary Danley in 1990 and took his surname.

Prior to immigrating, Marilou was a known Muay The and Eskrina fighter under the alias, “Marilou Ocampo” and became politically active in the late 1970s. As an elected local official in the mid 1980s, she became embroiled in the controversy over American Development Aid covertly provided by the CIA to promote pro American sentiment during the lead up to and in the wake of President Marcos resignation.

Researchers say they found Marilou Danley’s immigration records and she was sponsored by a ? – a CIA agent!

When she immigrated, she was sponsored by Carl W. Ford Jr. Here’s a link to a bio somebody found on Carl W. Ford.

https://kek.gg/i/7dZP8X.png

Here’s the key part of the Carl Ford’s bio

“Mr Ford resigned his Regular Army commission in 1974 to accept a position as China analyst with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

In 1979, Mr Ford left the CIA to become the professional staff member responsible for East Asia on the Senate Committe on foreign relations”

Source:

https://kek.gg/i/63PS4q.png

So the CIA got Stephen Paddock’s girlfriend into the country! Very interesting!

Bruh, a rich white dude got mad guns, went to a hotel room high up and let off mad rounds on a bunch of innocent people

Don't sensationalize that ? , don't give it back story, don't humanize that ? .

Some savage let off mad rounds on a bunch of people minding their own ? business. A savage, a thug, a criminal.

Don't give that fool what they won't give a 15 year old black kid.

A story outside of what happened
  • mc317
    Options
    ^i dont believe that ? i posted it cause i was amazed at the ? they come up with. He was just ? crazy
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    This ? held two pages down alone lmao
  • mc317
    Options
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pouring rain...on the side of the highway trying to get my wipers to work...fuuuuuccckkk me.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

They don't hear ya though
  • mc317
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm watching this 90 day fiancé show. its about people who meet there s/o's on the internet but their s/o' s live in other countries and they travel across the globe to meet them. it reminds me of that kid that went to china but got catfished and he was found passed out ? from heartbreak at the docks lmao.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy joker was in here last night asking himself questions and answering himself with counterpoints lol