The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like Frieza somewhat has telepathic abilities...because how is he hearing everyone in the stands talking and when the cleopatra ? was thinking how can there be a fighter as low as him he glanced at her...am I the only one that caught on to that or am I thinking too much into it?
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like Frieza somewhat has telepathic abilities...because how is he hearing everyone in the stands talking and when the cleopatra ? was thinking how can there be a fighter as low as him he glanced at her...am I the only one that caught on to that or am I thinking too much into it?

Freiza on some ? . He the smartest ? in the room right now bruh. He got enemies and teammates not knowing what the ? his next move is.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna be interesting to finally see what friezas move is.

• KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    Instead of being a power up i think ultra instinct was a clever technique made to try and balance the power scaling. Goku definitely got stronger but how he fights amd how fast he moves were the biggest factors. Dont need anymore transformations unless jiren goes full power.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Btw The animation in these episodes were ass.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , 110 was so dope in the second half!!
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where does goku vs jiren rank all time in dragonball fights
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shame on U7 for letting them justice ? to even try to run up on Goku like that... Everybody watching Goku vs Jiren and his homies just gon let these cats roll up on Goku like that without intervening? At least Vegeta held off that fat broad Ribrianne.. the rest of them ? .... smh
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

below Yamcha vs the Saibamen
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I use to think Vegeta was the greatest ? talker but when Frieza comes around he the Goat ? talker
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

I wouldn't put it in the top 10 but it's up there.... These are the best fights in dragonball's history in my opinion:

#1. SSJ2 Goku vs. SSJ2 Majin Vegeta -- Classic fight, Vegeta and Goku held no punches. Vegeta won this fight even tho he had to trick Goku. Great dialogue and great combat in every way.

#2. Goku/Vegeta/Trunks vs. Black/Zamasu -- has to be #1 or 2, ? was getting TOSSED and you didn't know what was gonna happen. Everyone had their moment and they kept pushing the envelop and their limits even getting Vegito into the fray. Great battle and IMO the best one we've seen.

#3. Piccolo vs. Android 17 -- has to be in the top 5, Piccolo gave 17 that work. But 17 was no pushover. Piccolo was throwing down and beating that ? senseless, at certain points you thought it was even and could have gone either way.

#4. Goku vs. Frieza -- only person I ever seen break Goku's will. Frieza had Goku hallucinating seeing naked men Goku had never met LOLOL. Frieza broke him down mentally and physically. It was just so amazing.

#5. SSG Goku vs. Beerus -- Great fight, it's just a new generation of dragonball, it was just so well done. Wonder how it would have looked in the late 80s/early 90s.

#6. Goku vs. Cell -- you knew Cell was gonna win but aesthetically it was flawless, and NO Lonious Cell wasn't weaker than Goku man LOLOLOL

#7. Piccolo vs. Frieza -- This was a great fight, Piccolo prolly has the best fights in the series. You didn't know what he was capable of especially after absorbing Nail and going up against the strongest person in the galaxy.

#8. Goku/Vegeta vs. Kid Buu -- Buu is the only villain to do what no other villain could - destroy Earth and defeat Goku. This was a good fight but a dayum shame Kid Buu lost most of his power before being beaten by SSJ3 Goku.

Honourable Mentions: Android 16 vs. Imperfect Cell -- 16 ripped off all of Cell's limbs and then proceeded to crater that ? into oblivion. 17 and 18 wasted it tho not running away when he told them to SMMFH.

#9. SSJ2 Gohan vs. Perfect Cell -- classic, everyone was a Gohan fan back then but when he went SSJ2 and bodied Cell !? Shhhiiieeeetttt. From before his transformation to after their fight was amazing.

#10. Vegeta vs. Frieza -- Frieza beat the hell outta Vegeta and straight up reduced him to tears. Need I remind you Vegeta is a grown ass man. He crushed Vegeta mentally and physically.

Honourable Mention: Goten vs. Trunks -- even tho Goten couldn't fly this was a good ass fight at the Martial Arts Tournament. Dope to see 2 rival generations fight for supremacy. Watching Vegeta smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it was pure ether LOLOL

No Original Dragon Ball fights? @Sion they were really nice and executed well. Piccolo Daimao fight is my favorite one.
  • inori
    inori Members Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

I wouldn't put it in the top 10 but it's up there.... These are the best fights in dragonball's history in my opinion:

#1. SSJ2 Goku vs. SSJ2 Majin Vegeta -- Classic fight, Vegeta and Goku held no punches. Vegeta won this fight even tho he had to trick Goku. Great dialogue and great combat in every way.

#2. Goku/Vegeta/Trunks vs. Black/Zamasu -- has to be #1 or 2, ? was getting TOSSED and you didn't know what was gonna happen. Everyone had their moment and they kept pushing the envelop and their limits even getting Vegito into the fray. Great battle and IMO the best one we've seen.

#3. Piccolo vs. Android 17 -- has to be in the top 5, Piccolo gave 17 that work. But 17 was no pushover. Piccolo was throwing down and beating that ? senseless, at certain points you thought it was even and could have gone either way.

#4. Goku vs. Frieza -- only person I ever seen break Goku's will. Frieza had Goku hallucinating seeing naked men Goku had never met LOLOL. Frieza broke him down mentally and physically. It was just so amazing.

#5. SSG Goku vs. Beerus -- Great fight, it's just a new generation of dragonball, it was just so well done. Wonder how it would have looked in the late 80s/early 90s.

#6. Goku vs. Cell -- you knew Cell was gonna win but aesthetically it was flawless, and NO Lonious Cell wasn't weaker than Goku man LOLOLOL

#7. Piccolo vs. Frieza -- This was a great fight, Piccolo prolly has the best fights in the series. You didn't know what he was capable of especially after absorbing Nail and going up against the strongest person in the galaxy.

#8. Goku/Vegeta vs. Kid Buu -- Buu is the only villain to do what no other villain could - destroy Earth and defeat Goku. This was a good fight but a dayum shame Kid Buu lost most of his power before being beaten by SSJ3 Goku.

Honourable Mentions: Android 16 vs. Imperfect Cell -- 16 ripped off all of Cell's limbs and then proceeded to crater that ? into oblivion. 17 and 18 wasted it tho not running away when he told them to SMMFH.

#9. SSJ2 Gohan vs. Perfect Cell -- classic, everyone was a Gohan fan back then but when he went SSJ2 and bodied Cell !? Shhhiiieeeetttt. From before his transformation to after their fight was amazing.

#10. Vegeta vs. Frieza -- Frieza beat the hell outta Vegeta and straight up reduced him to tears. Need I remind you Vegeta is a grown ass man. He crushed Vegeta mentally and physically.

Honourable Mention: Goten vs. Trunks -- even tho Goten couldn't fly this was a good ass fight at the Martial Arts Tournament. Dope to see 2 rival generations fight for supremacy. Watching Vegeta smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it was pure ether LOLOL

No Original Dragon Ball fights? @Sion they were really nice and executed well. Piccolo Daimao fight is my favorite one.

The quality of fights in DB just doesnt compare the same to the ones in DBZ and DBS. The Piccolo vs Goku fight was dope as hell tho. Tien and Goku and Goku vs Yamcha was notable as well.

Funny looking back - dayum near every friend Goku made he fought and they were enemies. Yamcha was literally a bandit and thief when he met him. He almost killed Goku had it not been for Bulma LOLOL. Tien too, same goes for Piccolo. In DBZ the only ? Goku showed the same mercy for was Vegeta. Everyone else he had enough sense to ? . Although he did wish back Buu but as a good guy.

? forgave everybody and became friends with them with the exception of his own actual blood brother lol
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haven't watched this since they were covering the movie, how's it going? is it dope?
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So does this make jiren stronger then all of the Gods?..and if goku beats him in the rematch,Will he be the strongest in all of the universes?..
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure before the tournament is over freiza and vegata will learn the technique

Once freiza learns it, all hell will break loose.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    haven't watched this since they were covering the movie, how's it going? is it dope?

@DarthRozay which movie are you talking about?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku voice changed to during his battle with Joren.
    Goku hasnt tried everything theres only one thing left to do and fusion is out of the question
    OOzaru
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thinking about the outcome of the tournament, i remember everyone saying it doesnt matter who gets erased because Goku will wish them all back with the super dragon ? .

but what about Frieza? he needs those to be wished back. Frieza is also alive for the full 24 hours. the tournament is only 48 mins. Does he have time to steal the godcube and go to new namek to get other dragonballs? this arc is damn near perfect besides buu not being in it. he couldve taken tiens spot lol
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

Thats a nice list, but for starters goku vs. frieza should be number 1 on everybody list. I said this current fight is secomd best because of how i was invested in every single thing going on i. The beginning of the fight until the end. Only goku vs frieza pulled me in like that before.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freiza will probably learn it before Vegeta. The thing about Vegeta is his strength is in coming up with his own ? . He's never been shown to be as quick as Goku when it comes to learning ? from others. Hell, even for Goku, he couldn't just learn this from Whis. It took the DEM with the Spirit Bomb to force the transformation. It's obvious that Vegeta couldn't just look at it and figure it out. Freiza on the other hand is touted as being that kinda genius. I could see Freiza somewhat getting the hang of it in this tournament with Vegeta going away for a while after the tournament and coming back having figured it out.

What would be dope is if Vegeta was forced to figure it out during the tournament, and then he and Goku fused to beat Jiren.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku voice changed to during his battle with Joren.
    Goku hasnt tried everything theres only one thing left to do and fusion is out of the question
    OOzaru

Oozaru Kale got that work like nothing tho

I see Piccolo absorbing the Namekian and giving Jiren a try

That's not fusion so it should be legal
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fusion isn't allowed? I missed that.