Calling ALL Obama Haters....

Options
yellowtapesport
yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
Y'all say Obama ain't do this...Obama ain't do that...

SHUT THE ? UP!!!!!

If I catch another ? talkin' sweet about him...Ima ? ' beat they ass..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaEdQV7_6dE

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    Options
    Let that man have his legacy!
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He always and forever will have the legacy of being the biggest sellout in black history

blz308wdmnqm.gif
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Call him what the ? you want....

Long as you got 'Mr. PRESIDENT' in front @ghostdog56
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Obama overall was a good president but still.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best President I know of!
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? him. he can look out for ? , ? , messicans, and all that but get the fbi to label blacks as terrorist. but trump doing everything in his power to help out whites.....even the ? ones. ? obama. sellout non african american spineless ? .
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Won't be until another 4 or 8 years to proper gauge his presidency on wether it was good or bad...

• a.mann
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    ? him. he can look out for ? , ? , messicans, and all that but get the fbi to label blacks as terrorist. but trump doing everything in his power to help out whites.....even the ? ones. ? obama. sellout non african american spineless ? .

A lot people don't understand or know.

List a couple of things Obama did to look out for these groups

And also a brief list of what positive things Trump is doing to better white people lives.....even the ? ones....that Obama HAS NOT done for black people

• yellowtapesport
    Options

Crab in a barrel..
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Expansion of medicaid without question helped black folks, it’s too bad that the courts made it at the discretion of the states. Add on increase in food stamps.

I give the man credit for health care, iran deal, and some of the stimulus. Time will determine his overall legacy. There’s a lot of ? to criticize - where he rolled forward Bush policies or was too ? to stand up (see Beer Summit)
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Here's what should be obvious to a reasonable person:

- His administration did things that were beneficial / non-beneficial (or even adverse effects) for different groups of people including Black people.

For example - you don't have to wait for time to tell that the economy was in a ? -hole when he started and was recovered under his presidency.

Most of his Black critics say he could've did more for Black people - and I agree.

But the ? -? -levels some of y'all go to on dude like he was the worst president in history is astounding, unless y'all just some stormfront white-boy trolls like Huey alluded to in the other thread.

And MFs debate like idiots to think that if he helped ? , then he didn't help Black people, or if he helped the economy, then he didn't help Black people, or ? like that.

As far as helping the cops tho, it's ? him all the way. That ? is definitely detrimental to helping Black people. Still with that, haven't seen any other president try to use the justice department to review civil rights violations of police brutality and murder against Black people.

But if you say he didn't do anything well as a president, you probably never even enumerated whatever he did do.

Now waits for a ? -? to call me an Obama/Hillary/democrat lover or some dumb ? , or click a weak ass reaction with no rebuttal.
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

And also a brief list of what positive things Trump is doing to better white people lives.....even the ? ones....that Obama HAS NOT done for black people

its on you to prove to me what he did. i said what i had to say bub
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ^ ? ? 1 right on schedule.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You proved that you're just an ignorant lil ? , don't know ? just running your mouth smh
  • ineedpussy
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ill reiterate
    Huey_C wrote: »

You proved that you're just an ignorant lil ? , don't know ? just running your mouth smh

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Let's list some of his "legacy". This should be fun:

He gave protection to the police who were executing black men/women

Let a sheriff openly call him a ? and he did nothing about it.

A black man got arrested at his OWN home and invited the victim and the oppressor to the white house to "talk it out".

Criticized black people constantly.

Gave the Jewish community reparations in America which is totally ? because the Holocaust happened in Germany, looked out for ? rights, the Latinos, but yet didn't even THINK of giving reparations to black people who have built this country for free.

He went out of his way to not ? white people off.

His oldest daughter got exposed by white people who she thought were her friends......twice.

Had no problem speaking out when those kids got shot at that school. Spoke out fast with the Orlando massacre, but with the constant black murders, briefly mentioned it, but didn't take any measures.

Put on a dog and pony show at the church Dylan Roof shot up.

Oh yeah, and on his last few hours in office, he gave the Palestinian Authority $221Million dollars. Don't believe me? Say no more fam:

http://nypost.com/2017/01/24/obama-sent-palestine-221m-hours-before-leaving-office/

Hell, Donald Trump did for for white people in his first week than Obama did for BLACK PEOPLE in eight years. I know, you ain't trying to hear it though.
  • a.mann
    Options

Me?

I'm actually trying to help you out to shut these Obama lovers down

The easiest way is to just simply provide a list of the things he has done for others

The same thing with you saying how Trump is bettering the the life of whites....even the ? ones
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

A black man got arrested at his OWN home and invited the victim and the oppressor to the white house to "talk it out".

Gave the Jewish community reparations in America which is totally ? because the Holocaust happened in Germany, looked out for ? rights, the Latinos, but yet didn't even THINK of giving reparations to black people who have built this country for free.

His oldest daughter got exposed by white people who she thought were her friends......twice.

Had no problem speaking out when those kids got shot at that school. Spoke out fast with the Orlando massacre, but with the constant black murders, briefly mentioned it, but didn't take any measures.

Oh yeah, and on his last few hours in office, he gave the Palestinian Authority $221Million dollars. Don't believe me? Say no more fam:

http://nypost.com/2017/01/24/obama-sent-palestine-221m-hours-before-leaving-office/

Hell, Donald Trump did for for white people in his first week than Obama did for BLACK PEOPLE in eight years. I know, you ain't trying to hear it though.

Don't forget he called black people thugs after the uprising in Maryland.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Food stamps phones.made me not ashamed to be black...gave me up i could be something in life...raised the price of cigs...? on israel
  • black caesar
    Options
  • yellowtapesport
    Options

Bruh all this sound like you're lookin for a father figure and not a president
  • a.mann
    Options

Interesting

And these will be shown as absolute facts without room for subjective misinterpretation if one where to research all this?
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    His legacy IS that he is the first BLACK PRESIDENT.

Why cloud that with hypocritical non-sense when that statement sums up everything he did OR didn't do for your needy ass...
  • black caesar
    Options

Interesting

And these will be shown as absolute facts without room for subjective misinterpretation if one where to research all this?

Guess you should get started.
This discussion has been closed.