Smack/URL Born Legacy Supreme: JC vs Chess

Options
5th Letter
5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
edited October 2017 in The Battle Rap Zone

Smack/URL Born Legacy Supreme: JC vs Chess 14 votes

JC
85%
MillzOGgifteddamnkp5th Lettermike06don_simmyMECCA1000Moore7sclairvoyanceSage WonderBazz-BMaywood 12 votes
Chess
7%
mike06 1 vote
Debatable
7%
Trillaaaaaa 1 vote

Comments

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? be thirst for a 5 post thread...
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    JC
    Battle just dropped
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chess
    JC ? that boy up 3-0....picked too quick on the poll lol
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    JC
    JC won but Chess had the biggest haymaker in the battle with the Chris Stokes bar.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JC
    Aight I seen enough I got to keep it all the way 100... JC is not that crazy to me, at all. After seeing this battle, big k, trez, and nitty on live stream... I aint saying he wack but his whole formula is simple metaphors that he sets up just enough for the crowd to react because "they get it". He's not saying anything mind blowing to me. He's benefiting from the fact that the competition just aint that fierce right now. He got that Big K formula but nevermind me cuz yall love him too it's just not my preference.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aight I seen enough I got to keep it all the way 100... JC is not that crazy to me, at all. After seeing this battle, big k, trez, and nitty on live stream... I aint saying he wack but his whole formula is simple metaphors that he sets up just enough for the crowd to react because "they get it". He's not saying anything mind blowing to me. He's benefiting from the fact that the competition just aint that fierce right now. He got that Big K formula but nevermind me cuz yall love him too it's just not my preference.

I agree. He's not that crazy. He's alright. But for real I get bored hearing dude rap.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    JC

Have you checked out his battles on rbe and gorilla warfare? Check out his battle against danny myers and b magic(skip JC's 2nd vs magic)and let me know what ya think. More punches and less setups in those 2 battles. You might prefer the old JC cause theres different levels to his style.

Which battle rappers are you impressed with? Cause Bigg K and JC got 2 entirely different formulas and you're not a much of a fan of either. K is 4 bar set up punchline rapper and Jc is set up metaphor wordflip.

JC different imo and i mean that in a good way. You saying the competition isnt fierce but Rum nitty put up a good fight and still lost. Before his return he beat everybody on writers bloq plus daylyt,pass,clips imo,tay roc,and a whole bunch of no names. JC doesnt have any clear losses not even against Shine and K.. So who does JC have to face in your eyes to prove his pen cause JC's resume far exceeds Lux's in every way.
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Options
    JC
    JC bodied that boy. No one should be doubting his pen game- he always been sharp. He’s more refined now on his performance and confidence. This might be his most refined performance. Def top 5 penwise. But He still ain’t on Lux level tho. The next level is to balance that lyricism, substance, wisdom teaching and performance- that is Godpen level.
  • Maywood
    Options
    JC
    WoW @ the Disrespect of the GawdPen....All He's doing is running thru this Generation's "cough" Top Tiers..U know U arrived when Your getting criticized after a 3-0 performance ...Clair keep talking that ? to these cats...lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JC next battle needs to be only eith3r the Don , Mook or Lux
  • Maywood
    Options
    JC
    I think him & Ave are up next ...hopefully
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JC

Have you checked out his battles on rbe and gorilla warfare? Check out his battle against danny myers and b magic(skip JC's 2nd vs magic)and let me know what ya think. More punches and less setups in those 2 battles. You might prefer the old JC cause theres different levels to his style.

Which battle rappers are you impressed with? Cause Bigg K and JC got 2 entirely different formulas and you're not a much of a fan of either. K is 4 bar set up punchline rapper and Jc is set up metaphor wordflip.

JC different imo and i mean that in a good way. You saying the competition isnt fierce but Rum nitty put up a good fight and still lost. Before his return he beat everybody on writers bloq plus daylyt,pass,clips imo,tay roc,and a whole bunch of no names. JC doesnt have any clear losses not even against Shine and K.. So who does JC have to face in your eyes to prove his pen cause JC's resume far exceeds Lux's in every way.

For the record, I want the JC vs Lux battle to happen, i'm not saying his pen game is weak.. but he not "? tier" to me like he been getting gassed to be. It takes more than simple set up metaphors for me to put you in that light. His delivery is boring to me and his set ups aren't that inspiring. I thought nitty was weak in that battle for what i expected from him. I reiterate, i never said he was wack.. but the hype behind him right now is not real to me.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    JC

For the record, I want the JC vs Lux battle to happen, i'm not saying his pen game is weak.. but he not "? tier" to me like he been getting gassed to be. It takes more than simple set up metaphors for me to put you in that light. His delivery is boring to me and his set ups aren't that inspiring. I thought nitty was weak in that battle for what i expected from him. I reiterate, i never said he was wack.. but the hype behind him right now is not real to me.

At least we agree on that and so does.................
    [Video]https://youtu.be/bz2_XMBOtjY[/video]

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JC run on URL has been great, but he lost to the best battler he faced this year, Bigg K.
    ? know he lost too, because no JC fan ever talks about that battle.

• Maywood
    Options
    JC
    ? Stop JC beat that crying ass whiteboy...Easily...Bigg K Better than Rum Nitty ? FOH ..Iv'e never anticipated a K battle...What Else ???
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao, you got it, man, at this point I'd be surprised if you don't have JC as the GOAT of this ? .
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JC
    Chess gotta chill. He needs a season or two on the practice squad
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Debatable
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    JC run on URL has been great, but he lost to the best battler he faced this year, Bigg K.
    ? know he lost too, because no JC fan ever talks about that battle.

That's because JC is ass