Chicago teen found in walk-in freezer after attending hotel party (social media going hammer time)

Options

Comments

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shut those conspiracy theorist up
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A full article:
    31k1rz733hlh.jpg
    h156m3xvoej4.jpg
    g7rkfo9rfqrt.jpg
    wcl5caqbnsn0.jpg
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
  • Go figure
    Options
    Conspiracy theorist: "but but we werent there and we have all the answers!"
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeaa... where they at?
  • Go figure
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    yeaa... where they at?

Looking for holes in the official toxicology report they dont have access to.

Rip to that girl sad story.

But stop asking for justice for her lmaooo
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lawsuit against the refrigerator manufacturer.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Thats equal to "the cops did the investigation on their fellow officer & found no wrong doing. No conspiracy"
  • blackamerica
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Was the freezer shut when they found her?
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Must have been, it stated that there was a door release inside but no light. That's a terrible slow way to die. R.I.P.

• Go figure
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Thats equal to "the cops did the investigation on their fellow officer & found no wrong doing. No conspiracy"

But u werent there.....yet u have all the answers
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/documents/091517_RosemontStatement_KennekaJenkins.pdf

Read this.Everybody online sleuths & what not

Then you got face book/twitter detective's talkin bout stunt doubles and shadows wtf.Wait for the toxicology report
    Yea bc now that police have released a statement everything is solved

You goofy ass scooby doo detectives have fun goin in circles.It's an on going investigation with a pending toxicology report that will take 4-6 weeks to confirm her cause of death.

? whatever y'all talkin bout
    Yea, u a ? ? ? . It dont take a detective to see they are draggin they feet solving this ? . Had the hotel not been playing games with the family seeing the footage, and letting a ? activist see the ? before the family, maybe their wouldnt be so many theories. Also, we already saw a black kid found dead, rolled up in a gym mat, with his organs missing, ruled a suicide by cops (with a "autopsy"). Anybody with half a brain know they are playing games with this case

An "activist" that the family don't even ? with saw the same footage everyone else saw.He did not see her going in no damn freezer cuz that footage don't exist he just a ? who misinterpreted what he watched.

the cops also on record saying they would show jenkins moms and their lawyers all 36 hours of footage from 40 different camera angles & it's a non criminal investigation

The girl was frozen solid when her body was found.It's obvious what happened shorty was off her square walked into a freezer and died how we don't know yet, sad story

http://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/family-lawyer-serious-questions-remain-in-kenneka-jenkins-death/

you can read this yourself ,now shut yo ? ass up.
    Dumb ?

What is the purpose of showing a activist footage of the family member's death before the ? family? Like when has that ever been acceptable. And again, how coincidental is it you first withhold the footage, then release footage of every ? angle but the angle showing the death. Were their blind spots in the hotel? Who was monitoring the footage? Where was hotel security? These are basic questions that should answered. Meanwhile ? like you have now trusted in law enforcement & the ? hotel. Cased closed i guess now smh

So basically you're upset I don't have the herd mentality/group think like you

btw the "activist" lied & told the cops he was representing the family & went to the hotel to get answers that's why he was showed the footage.Jenkins moms don't ? with dude
    Lol. Upset? Nope. I just dont know how ppl come to stupid conclusions without considering all the options. I dont think she killed herself. I think somebody who's familiar w/ that hotel seen her ? in the footage & killed her, then staged it like she froze to death. I think that ? activist got paid to make that dumb azz statement to cause doubt about she died. But if she really died of natrual causes, im sure the hotel & police wouldnt be dragging their feet

You're definitely upset.You in here name calling like a child over a disagreement in theories

lol @ the bolded I guarantee that ? aint happen overthinking geek, we'll agree to disagree.You gonna look stupid in about 4 -5 weeks
    So im the child, but u name callin me now? Ok kid lol. I dont think im overthinking, i think your underthinking & thats ? like u shouldnt comment on stuff like this

6f6473ac.gif

Simple ass ? made a fool of himself
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Naw sumbody killed her !"
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    Must have been, it stated that there was a door release inside but no light. That's a terrible slow way to die. R.I.P.

So she basically died cause she ain’t have her phone (flashlight) with her. Lots of wasted words in this thread.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So the only question left to answer is...who gave her topiramate?

Seems like she mighta took that thinking it’s Percocet or something else. I never heard of anybody taking an anti seizure medication for recreational purposes or heard of topiramate before today.

Is it used for anything else like ? or anything like that?

But yeah, outside of that, it’s just a sad situation/freak accident...and that’s an understatement.
  • blackamerica
    Options
    http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/documents/091517_RosemontStatement_KennekaJenkins.pdf

Read this.Everybody online sleuths & what not

Then you got face book/twitter detective's talkin bout stunt doubles and shadows wtf.Wait for the toxicology report
    Yea bc now that police have released a statement everything is solved

You goofy ass scooby doo detectives have fun goin in circles.It's an on going investigation with a pending toxicology report that will take 4-6 weeks to confirm her cause of death.

? whatever y'all talkin bout
    Yea, u a ? ? ? . It dont take a detective to see they are draggin they feet solving this ? . Had the hotel not been playing games with the family seeing the footage, and letting a ? activist see the ? before the family, maybe their wouldnt be so many theories. Also, we already saw a black kid found dead, rolled up in a gym mat, with his organs missing, ruled a suicide by cops (with a "autopsy"). Anybody with half a brain know they are playing games with this case

An "activist" that the family don't even ? with saw the same footage everyone else saw.He did not see her going in no damn freezer cuz that footage don't exist he just a ? who misinterpreted what he watched.

the cops also on record saying they would show jenkins moms and their lawyers all 36 hours of footage from 40 different camera angles & it's a non criminal investigation

The girl was frozen solid when her body was found.It's obvious what happened shorty was off her square walked into a freezer and died how we don't know yet, sad story

http://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/family-lawyer-serious-questions-remain-in-kenneka-jenkins-death/

you can read this yourself ,now shut yo ? ass up.
    Dumb ?

What is the purpose of showing a activist footage of the family member's death before the ? family? Like when has that ever been acceptable. And again, how coincidental is it you first withhold the footage, then release footage of every ? angle but the angle showing the death. Were their blind spots in the hotel? Who was monitoring the footage? Where was hotel security? These are basic questions that should answered. Meanwhile ? like you have now trusted in law enforcement & the ? hotel. Cased closed i guess now smh

So basically you're upset I don't have the herd mentality/group think like you

btw the "activist" lied & told the cops he was representing the family & went to the hotel to get answers that's why he was showed the footage.Jenkins moms don't ? with dude
    Lol. Upset? Nope. I just dont know how ppl come to stupid conclusions without considering all the options. I dont think she killed herself. I think somebody who's familiar w/ that hotel seen her ? in the footage & killed her, then staged it like she froze to death. I think that ? activist got paid to make that dumb azz statement to cause doubt about she died. But if she really died of natrual causes, im sure the hotel & police wouldnt be dragging their feet

You're definitely upset.You in here name calling like a child over a disagreement in theories

lol @ the bolded I guarantee that ? aint happen overthinking geek, we'll agree to disagree.You gonna look stupid in about 4 -5 weeks
    So im the child, but u name callin me now? Ok kid lol. I dont think im overthinking, i think your underthinking & thats ? like u shouldnt comment on stuff like this

6f6473ac.gif

Simple ass ? made a fool of himself
    Fool of myself doing what? If she died by accident then so be it. But the hotel & police were dragging their feet and not being cooperative with the family. I still dont fully believe the story. So this very ? chick pulled open a restaurant freezer & closed it on herself? Not believable
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Official cause of death is out and ruled as an accident; hypothermia.

It’s over y’all.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ? still don't want to believe the simplicity of this girls death
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Bet @MasterJayN100 feels like an idiot
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh my ? let this ? go whoever is wrong whoever is right we still ultimately losing as a black race damn we still out here dying for nothing not a damn thing
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Lol at all the so called help me pleads and possible ? scenarios told thru some shades and music....
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

Official cause of death is out and ruled as an accident; hypothermia.

It’s over y’all.

But they found seizure medication in her system. I don't think it was accident it was in her drink.
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Subject-@MasterJayN100 will invent fiction it believes the interrogator desires. Data acquired will be invalid.
    Warned @MasterJayN100 (0 points for 1 week) for "Kicked from thread: spreading fake news"