Ali Vegas Exposes The ? Rituals He Saw Rappers Do For Fame!

Options

Comments

• lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Does rap music make kids do more drugs and more likely to become thugs ?

If The Rock shoots 30 villains in a movie with a sub-machine gun will the sales of machine guns spike and will more school shootings occur ?

@sion

I see what you mean, but bad example. That Crips & Bloods ? didnt spread like wildfire by coincidence....did it make them? No....did it heavily influence them? Hell Yes.....Crips & Bloods spread worldwide with the dominance of Gangsta rap, not during the dominance of the Public Enemy black power rap era. ...coincidence? , I think not.

....but I see what u mean, music wont make u ?
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does rap music make kids do more drugs and more likely to become thugs ?

If The Rock shoots 30 villains in a movie with a sub-machine gun will the sales of machine guns spike and will more school shootings occur ?

? yeah. You know how many white kids try to be hard after listening to rap. Black kids too. And the drugs. Rappers are cool, so the drugs must be cool too. It's like advertisement. ? wouldn't know about certain drugs in certain regions if it wasn't for the music. Not saying it's the sole reason why drugs are popular. But it does help.
  • power_wisdom
    Options
    How'd I know you tinfoil hat soldiers would be in here LOOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOL

If the precursor to success was being ? and there was a "? agenda" to turn everybody ? aaalll the rappers in the world would be ? . ? people don't have an agenda to turn all the straight people in the world ? SMMFH.

And why am I not surprised a ? topic on the IC does mega numbers ?? SMMFH

@Sion Trust me i wouldnt speak on ? ik nothing about. But it just so happens i have folks in my family and associates apart of secret societies and this ? is the norm. Its been goin on for many years globally. Whats funny is its all around us and you wouldnt even know it. Agendas being pushed on the people and most are blinded except the wise.

So your real motivation is you trying to explain to yourself why some your fam and associates is ? ...

Now the truth coming out
    Face your fears my son, they just ?

I have friends who are ? , one of my best friends is ? . So what ? ? The difference is you idiots have it drilled in your heads that ? people have a big fat agenda to turn every straight person on Earth ? . GTFOH. Some of you even believe that in order to succeed you need to be "? ", that doesn't even make sense SMMFH. You fools are your own worst enemies and that's why you're not where you want to be financially and mentally.

I hope ? people get equal rights and people stop discriminating against them. Bet that will make you sick to your stomach SMMFH. This thread should have been taken as a joke and shouldn't have made it past the first page but I KNEW soon as I seen "? " in the thread title you homophobes would let it get under your skin and push it platinum. If you think you need to be ? to be successful do some squats in a cucumber field and tell us if your bank account increases ten fold -_-*.....

I hope Black and Latino people get equal rights and people stop discriminating against us. ? is a lifestyle. I know people who had kids and turned ? . I know people who went though something and turn ? . Nobody is saying that ? is trying to turn people ? . But there are a lot in the music, fashion amd movie industry. And certain things are being pushed. Especially on the youth. As far as this topic, you should be mad at Ali Vega and other artists and industry insiders for talking about it. Just because you have a ? friend, don't mean certain ? not happening. White people have directly and indirectly keep blacks, and other minorities down using illegal tactics secretly. (Not all whites, but in history)So anything can go down. So if an artist say this goes down behind close doors, I might not believe him, but I'm open to hear what he is saying since he was there and I wasn't. ? C spoke on it too. So did 2pac. And it's not all artists, it's a certain caliber of artists that are invited in the club. The ones that are selling already, from what I hear. You can be open to knowledge without believing it. But you can do research for yourself before calling it nonsense. Rich ? people are as corrupt as straight rich people. And will do anything to get what they want. Stop tripping Bro.

Where do you get your weed from ? Nobody is denying that there are ? people man. There isn't an agenda ? people have to oppress straight people and no you don't have to be ? to be successful. If you want to believe that go ahead. There is an agenda for equal rights for the LGBT and there's nothing wrong with that.

All rich people in corporations have agendas. There is a difference between the poor and middle-class ? American and the rich upper-class ? American. And they have two different agendas. One is for acceptance. The other is to become the norm. And not only to be the norm but to be the cool and to profit off of it. That's why men clothes are looking more feminine. As far as the music industry, I don't know for sure. But I do know that just because something sounds far fetched don't mean it's not true. In college I had a friend who use to talk about crazy conspiracy theory ? about everything. From serpent people to Illuminati. Once he told me he met the Lox and they didn't have on any jewelry and they told him Puff was jerking them. This was in 1999 after the Jiggy video and their first album. We all thought he was lying. But years later we found out he wasn't. Point being, nothing is wrong with hearing something out with an open mind. Just because it sounds crazy don't mean it's not true or have some truth to it.

Where do you get your weed from ? ? people don't have an agenda to make everybody ? . There is nothing wrong with them making it a major priority to have equal rights for the LGBT community. They should do that and if they have people in the position of power they have a responsibility just like black athletes and rappers have a responsibility to provide social commentary for black kids. Again where do you get your weed from ?

What dope are you shooting. I never said anything about ? trying to turn straight people ? . You call yourself fighting for the ? people, but you put them all in one box like there can't be a evil person that is ? . Or a corporate person who is ? and money hungry. You act like all the ? people in the world want just one thing. They are people just like everyone else. Just like you have black people who want to make money off of Black culture. You have ? people that want to push ? culture and make money off of it. Who care more about the money than anything else. Stop stereo typing all ? people.
  • lethal5
    Options
    I also disagree with what an earlier poster said, "if this ? is true, than how come older successful rappers dont mention it?"

...that could be for many reasons. ...

-Maybe they were approached, but it was subtle and not some big elaborate ? ass ritual. It could have been as simple a some known ? music executive approaching Big Daddy Kane and saying were having an industry party at Club G ( or whatever the big ? club in nyc was at the time), and Kane politely declining......why would he necessarily put that interaction on blast if they weren't over the top on how they approached him? And which hetero man is gonna go around telling stories about how a ? person hit on him?

• lethal5
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ...Remember, The idea of The American Mafia seemed far fetched, and mainstream & even the government were in denial about the existence of the Mafia until Joe Valachi blew the cover off it at the Valachi hearings....who's to say theres not a "Valachi hearing" in the future to blow the cover off the evils in the music industry?

Could history repeat itself?

...just saying

https://youtu.be/F3EpMhAf2gc
  • lethal5
    Options
    Mj even called Sony music president Tommy Matola " very, very, very devilish", who knows exactly what mj knew.

• lethal5
    Options
    Thought xzibit touch on something along these lines about puffy and his parties, shortly before he disappeared off the face of the earth.

A lot of females have spoken on it too Jackie-o comes to mind, I mean most just say she's an industry hoe.

But if the straight people are ? for deals etc so are the ? and the ones they can turn out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Svop4kUI0

...then Puffs boss Clive Davis just happens to be ? .....doesn't necessarily mean anything...just saying

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited June 2017
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    I think some of y'all non-believers are putting a lil too much emphasis on the "ritual" side of things. I think the moral of the story is alot of homos hold high/ powerful positions in the music industry.

Just for a minute...lets take the ? /ritual aspect out of the convo. Y'all know powerful heterosexual use there power and influence over women everyday. Why would it be hard to believe that powerful men in the music industry have private parties, invite celebrities on their roster, let say for example Mariah Carey early in her career, pull her to the side and say some ? like "I could pull some strings to have an extra 10 million dollars injected into your marketing budget, which will translate to huge riches for you Mariah. But in return, i want you to spend the night with me, or lets slip off to this backroom upstairs for an hour or so, or my other executive friends want to 'party' aka run a train on you"

Sheeeeit, 9 outta 10 posters on here would run that game on ladies who worked for them if they were the CEO of a multi-million dollar company. Matter a fact, I wouldn't doubt your boss is running that game on some of the ladies at the company party.

Why is it so hard to believe these homos in high places aint trying doing the same thing?

Y'all are overlooking a couple simple things in these scenarios:
    -A choice was given....meaning if you went through with it, you probably were ? to begin with on the low.
    -And, alot of u are hearing wrong. There NOT saying ? ? is the only way to be successful in the music industry. As Nore said, if u believe in yourself, youd decline that ? and go the straight and narrow path and see how it works out.

Whats with ? latetly and the assumption that you would be bartering your position to get ? ? Not everyone is that lame...and peoole focus on the ? ? because thats the thing people always bring up.

And the absurdity of some of the ? is just nuts. I mean a ? contract? Come the ? on.
  • blackrain
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    These threads are always hilarious. ? talent, ? actually being good at your craft. Just do some ? ? and next day you're famous.

Two words... Young Thug

And its arguable how successful he is...because he damn sure is a niche artist who most likely won't be around in a couple years
  • peeny_wally2
    peeny_wally2 Members Posts: 26 ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Its always some "I had next until...." or "I was the man until..."
    ? that talks about some ? ? he claims to have seen but won't name names, dates, or places.

Xzibit is a case of someone I believe. He straight up said Diddy took him somewhere and ? ? was going on.

But all this "yeah they blackballed me because I wouldn't suck ? or I wouldn't give up the ? " that ? is everywhere.

Its one of those things where people can't explain why they failed to become famous or why their career fizzled out. Its all ego, they can't take responsibility so it must be "da ? " fault.

This isn't even to say they aren't homos in the industry but considering being ? doesn't have the stigma it used to. The ? not really a secret or a surprise anymore.

Some people do ? for success, especially women, but let's be real you think ? put 50 Cent on the casting couch? DMX? Its easy to look at some effiminate ? and say that but 50 woulda told the ? by now. DMX woulda told the ? by now.

Muhfuckas who were successful over time never have this conspiracy. Its always the "I was this close....but they wanted my ? " or the "We was about to be hot but then...they asked me for ? " weirdos that start that ? .

If I remember correctly @peeny_wally2 once said she saw 50 cent necking another man. Plus he's signed to Em and Dre both have faggotry accusations against them.

I wouldn't say "necking" but I did say he was incredibly tactile with an openly ? man. And when I say tactile, I MEAN tactile. Think caressing and that sort of thing.

I think people too often find anyway to accuse literally every rapper of homosexuality, but some rappers really are closeted, and I saw what I saw.

I don't know why anyone who looks at the history of the entertainment industry would think some of these accusations are that farfetched.

Edit: some of those YouTube conspiracies that people treat as 100% facts are ? wild though lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    These threads are always hilarious. ? talent, ? actually being good at your craft. Just do some ? ? and next day you're famous.

Two words... Young Thug

And its arguable how successful he is...because he damn sure is a niche artist who most likely won't be around in a couple years

You forget some of these people are fame ? . Also, all of this ? is a gamble.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    How did this turn into a ? rights thread, @Sion talking bout "My best friends ? ", didnt no body ask you that.

Its wild how if you say one thing somebody doesnt believe in they will start lumping in ? no one was talking about to back up a point they never had.

And stop joking if you dont think media/entertainment influences peoples behavior and what they like/dislike. Of course showing a little kid some ? cartoon could make him question his sexuality and "experiment" if he identifies with the character enough, use common sense.

One dude even said "lol yeah so I just have to be ? and I can be famous" when that is literally whats going on these days, some of yall are really delusional.

If Steph Curry werent the best shooter to ever play the game he wouldnt be in on the script, if Drake didnt have easily digestible pop music, he wouldnt have been plugged into the mainstream.

People have a real problem with being objective, you give them info they dont want to hear and they will instantly turn into a ? who makes jokes instead of thinking, thats why most will always just be a cog in the system, you cant get out of your own way.

Dont be a coincidence theorist... when Lil Wayne has skeletons in a movie theater in a video and a week later there is a theater shooting that makes national news its not by chance, when the Falcons lose after having a 28-3 lead and Lady Gaga's birthday is 3/28 and the Simpson do a tribute episode for the Pats (Season 28 episode 3) it means exactly what you think it means.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    Options
    ? that talks about some ? ? he claims to have seen but won't name names, dates, or places.

Xzibit is a case of someone I believe. He straight up said Diddy took him somewhere and ? ? was going on.

But all this "yeah they blackballed me because I wouldn't suck ? or I wouldn't give up the ? " that ? is everywhere.

Its one of those things where people can't explain why they failed to become famous or why their career fizzled out. Its all ego, they can't take responsibility so it must be "da ? " fault.

This isn't even to say they aren't homos in the industry but considering being ? doesn't have the stigma it used to. The ? not really a secret or a surprise anymore.

Some people do ? for success, especially women, but let's be real you think ? put 50 Cent on the casting couch? DMX? Its easy to look at some effiminate ? and say that but 50 woulda told the ? by now. DMX woulda told the ? by now.

Muhfuckas who were successful over time never have this conspiracy. Its always the "I was this close....but they wanted my ? " or the "We was about to be hot but then...they asked me for ? " weirdos that start that ? .

If I remember correctly @peeny_wally2 once said she saw 50 cent necking another man. Plus he's signed to Em and Dre both have faggotry accusations against them.

I wouldn't say "necking" but I did say he was incredibly tactile with an openly ? man. And when I say tactile, I MEAN tactile. Think caressing and that sort of thing.

I think people too often find anyway to accuse literally every rapper of homosexuality, but some rappers really are closeted, and I saw what I saw.

I don't know why anyone who looks at the history of the entertainment industry would think some of these accusations are that farfetched.

Edit: some of those YouTube conspiracies that people treat as 100% facts are ? wild though lol

The idea of there being closeted ? rappers isn't far fetched. That's something most people know. The idea that ? got to do ? ? for a record deal or else you're shunned from the industry and kept from being successful on any level is where it jumps the shark
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The idea of there being closeted ? rappers isn't far fetched. That's something most people know. The idea that ? got to do ? ? for a record deal or else you're shunned from the industry and kept from being successful on any level is where it jumps the shark

? after hearin that Kanye track in the other thread that should be enough proof
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Obviously not everyone is involved but don't think it doesn't exist
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • power_wisdom
    Options
  • StreetRap
    StreetRap Members Posts: 416
    Options
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    StreetRap wrote: »
    You should never get mad at post like this

No offense dude. And I aint hatin on nobody. But I'd recommend tempering how much of your world view you get from certain sources. Sometimes people be in an "altered" mind state. Some are known for this to extensive levels. What Im getting at is factor in these types of things and the source saying it and their mindstate and what they do. In reference to certain rappers.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Robert Johnson
    Robert_Johnson.png
    According to legend, as a young man living on a plantation in rural Mississippi, Johnson had a tremendous desire to become a great blues musician. He was instructed to take his guitar to a crossroad near Dockery Plantation at midnight. There he was met by a large black man (the devil) who took the guitar and tuned it. The devil played a few songs and then returned the guitar to Johnson, giving him mastery of the instrument. This was a deal with the devil mirroring the legend of Faust. In exchange for his soul, Johnson was able to create the blues for which he became famous.

Theres a manga based on this story. I forget the name, its cool, though.
  • lethal5
    Options
    That ? ? seems to be mad blatant in Hollywood.

You got Terry Crews sayings on hot97 some executive dude grabbed his ? right in front of his wife

And then after all that harvey weinstein ? broke out, that actor James van Der berk said powerful Hollywood men would grab his ass and have uncomfortable sexual conversations with him since he was a young actor.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    That ? ? seems to be mad blatant in Hollywood.

You got Terry Crews sayings on hot97 some executive dude grabbed his ? right in front of his wife

And then after all that harvey weinstein ? broke out, that actor James van Der berk said powerful Hollywood men would grab his ass and have uncomfortable sexual conversations with him since he was a young actor.

People want to live with blinders on like horses.