Ali Vegas Exposes The ? Rituals He Saw Rappers Do For Fame!

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Im not surprised...Ali vegas was spittin that ? when he was rocking wit bang em smurf & ? in them ground work tapes tho..

https://youtu.be/TjVgsiWVPvg
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    That ? ? seems to be mad blatant in Hollywood.

You got Terry Crews sayings on hot97 some executive dude grabbed his ? right in front of his wife

And then after all that harvey weinstein ? broke out, that actor James van Der berk said powerful Hollywood men would grab his ass and have uncomfortable sexual conversations with him since he was a young actor.

Rose McGowan sayin Harvey ? her too.
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Professor Griff wasn't crazy when he accused Quincy Jones and Will Smith participating in rituals like the casting couch.

Can't forget Katt Williams talking about the mansion parties in ATL.
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    So Professor Griff wasn't crazy when he accused Quincy Jones and Will Smith participating in rituals like the casting couch.

Can't forget Katt Williams talking about the mansion parties in ATL.

Yea the truth is coming to light. Alot of high profile celebs didnt need talent to get good roles. Its what they did to get the part
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not everyone is willing to do that kinda ish ......
    801043349792485a9556c513e8476128.jpg
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen that video awhile back

Nore basically says the same ? at the 3:11 mark....

https://youtu.be/YX3aFZvMF6k

Then you got Fat joe on vladtv saying he thinks the ? mafia might run hip-hop.
    And then you had Russell Simmons own nephew saying he saw some ? rituals at def jam

...they might be on to something

No they ain't.

Ya'll some riley freeman ass ? in denial because some of your idals might be ? . Look at bidrdman, young thug lil uzi vert etc. Its right there in front of you. " homies over hoes, homies over hoes....."

you gonna need better examples of that for idols...i ain't never heard one person say any of those ppl were his idols, except rick Ross with birdman

Still in denial aren't we?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? ? seems to be mad blatant in Hollywood.

You got Terry Crews sayings on hot97 some executive dude grabbed his ? right in front of his wife

And then after all that harvey weinstein ? broke out, that actor James van Der berk said powerful Hollywood men would grab his ass and have uncomfortable sexual conversations with him since he was a young actor.

Add bryan singer being a ? ? ro that list. Also cory feldman been speaking out about this for the longest.Even tod.d bridges said his manager molested him.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    If people want to sell their souls/body to make it then that's their loss. They will know what they gave up regardless how high they rise.

On a sort of similar note, am I the only one with white coworkers that ask ? questions? Do ? ? ? No offense to white ic members but I've only been asked ? questions by white people.

White coworker "can I ask you something?"

Me "what?"

White coworker "would you suck ? for 5 million"

wtf4.gif

Me "I won't suck a ? for any amount of money. The ? is wrong with you?"

Wasn't the first time I've heard that. All that told me is that they are on the low and will do anything if the price is right.

I've even seen them play around slapping each other in the nuts and other ? ? like that.

My whole life, I've NEVER seen black folks behave like that or ask me some stupid ? like that.

It's like I have to explain dumb ? to them that shouldn't have to be explained. Just because I'm not about the stupid ? ? they do doesn't make me homophobic. ? people don't bother me but miss me with that ? .

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will smith packing that fudge smh
  • sapp08_2001
    edited October 2017
    Options

If true wouldnt be much of a surprise. Will's first movie role he had got caught in bed with a white dude
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

If true wouldnt be much of a surprise. Will's in first movie role he had got caught in bed with a white dude

He worked under Quincy Jones and Benny Medina for years. Both have been rumored around showbiz to have a thing for taking advantage of desperate and fame hungry young men. Just like the jews they learned it from.

Pac even said Q tried to proposition him once when he was dating his daughter.
  • Broddie
    Options
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

If true wouldnt be much of a surprise. Will's in first movie role he had got caught in bed with a white dude

He worked under Quincy Jones and Benny Medina for years. Both have been rumored around showbiz to have a thing for taking advantage of desperate and fame hungry young men. Just like the jews they learned it from.

https://youtu.be/mQctSfmFld0
  • Broddie
    Options

196157.gif

Mike is stroking a snake while Q is stroking Mike's leg and people wonder how Michael Jackson lost his damn mind before 40? Smh
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Alright broski that's all it takes to be successful ? I know ? people who've done all three and still aint successful but you got all the answers.
    Bruh, ur the typical "if i dont see it it aint happen" azz ? i cant stand. Is it that hard 2 believe most these ? did some suspect ? to get ahead? We already know Harvey Weinstein was out here assualting hollywood ? . You think that ? stops with Harvey Weinstein? I'm sure theres ? worse than him & nieve ppl willing to do whatever to get by. Everybody knows this
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Johnny Mack from Jamie Foxx's Foxxhole radio show alluded to this.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man you gotta put that ? ass video in a spoiler b ... ? sad man Quincy was blowin that man back out
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Options
    Drake did some ? ? you can tell
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cringey af :s:s:s:s
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac aired out Quincy Jones and Dre
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Man you gotta put that ? ass video in a spoiler b ... ? sad man Quincy was blowin that man back out

Then you come with some ? imagery of your own
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? never name names
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R2_163 wrote: »
    These ? never name names

Death and/or lawsuit.

Names do need to be named tho
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @R2_163 ...Would u really wanna know? Might break ya heart to find out the truth. U can speak on ANYONE as long as u throw in "allegedly! Didn't K. MICHELLE say the ones we bump and ladies swoon over R all homos or crackheads. Very bold being in the game to say being she's still coming up.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R2_163 wrote: »
    These ? never name names

without proof you'll get sued for defamation and libel

not to mention any other retribution like being blackballed