could you stand by your mate during a highly public scandal?

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
in light of the recent buncha ? being accused of ? .....

if you was in the mates shoes could you stand by them during the public bashing, ridicule and trial?

and on the flip side...would you want your mate to?

regardless of innocence or guilt...would you be there thru thick and thin?

the reason i say innocence or guilt....is because people do fukk up. im not talking kids or ? playing.

im talking whether its cheating, harassment, embezzlement, or whatever else you can think of....

now this person is the breadwinner and gave you the life you always dreamed of.

what you doing an where you standing?

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its a me thing the public perception at large doesnt matter. its off with your head if you are guilty of whatever you are accused off.. As for me i wouldnt be caught up in somebullshit
  • Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Hart's girl did the right thing. She's pregnant AND married, so he just set himself up for that payday/divorce down the line. Stay with him for a few more years, let the bread bubble up, and when ? starts to plateau out for him, dip off with your half.

Weinstein's chick did the right thing too. It's one thing if it was just harassment accusations, but once those audio clips leaked and confirmed ? , she would look wild to stay with this predator ass ? . Divorce and cash out.

Being the breadwinner and "giving me the life I always dreamed of" doesn't mean you are going to embarrass me in front of the world and I just sit back and take it. I'll sit back and take half your bread though.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Jungz wrote: »
    Kevin Hart's girl did the right thing. She's pregnant AND married, so he just set himself up for that payday/divorce down the line. Stay with him for a few more years, let the bread bubble up, and when ? starts to plateau out for him, dip off with your half.

Weinstein's chick did the right thing too. It's one thing if it was just harassment accusations, but once those audio clips leaked and confirmed ? , she would look wild to stay with this predator ass ? . Divorce and cash out.

Being the breadwinner and "giving me the life I always dreamed of" doesn't mean you are going to embarrass me in front of the world and I just sit back and take it. I'll sit back and take half your bread though.

so you sayong cosbys wife did the wring thing?

kobes wife did the wrong thing?

jordans wife did the wrong thing?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    It's ? upWomen are more likely to put up with that ? .

Idf if I was married to a millionaire I would've left as soon as I saw tabloids of her getting smutted out.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Men are worried about that "sucker" stamp. Once you get that, there ain't no coming back.

Neither men or women will stand by you after that ? happens. People will just call u a loser, sucker, w.e.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Depends on what they're accused of/did...but you ain't bout to have me standing behind you quiet af in the press conference like them politicians that get caught cheating
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It really depends on how I feel about what she did. Idc how the world feels about it, but if I can accept it, ill stick by her and tell the world to google my ? .
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It depends on if I think they did that ? .

If I believe they're innocent, then we're good.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    It really depends on how I feel about what she did. Idc how the world feels about it, but if I can accept it, ill stick by her and tell the world to google my ? .

I agree...but if you had me out there lookin dumb you gon have to take that public scrutiny solo. You doing your press conferences and court hearings alone unless I was involved too.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

I agree...but if you had me out there lookin dumb you gon have to take that public scrutiny solo. You doing your press conferences and court hearings alone unless I was involved too.

So you not the type to be on the stage holding your husbands hand while hes at the podium apologizing for ? a bunch of strippers or something?
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

So you not the type to be on the stage holding your husbands hand while hes at the podium apologising for ? a bunch of strippers or something?

Lmaoooo fuuuuuck no. You did that ? without me so you taking them consequences without me. I'll be at the crib watching your interview in my robe and bunny slippers
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell no I aint holding no ? hand walking into a court room after she ? a 12 year old or a serial killer while she was a C.O.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

So you not the type to be on the stage holding your husbands hand while hes at the podium apologising for ? a bunch of strippers or something?

in my robe and bunny slippers

Damn... this all I wanna talk about and see!!
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I believed they are innocent then I would stick by them.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd leave her or get a ? around pass for her doing it.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does murder trial count?
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • confucius_says
    confucius_says Members Posts: 111 ✭✭
    Options
    If she cheated or did real harm to others, I'm out. If she stole from the company, I probably stay. But if u stealing from people to where the damage ? up their future like Bernie Madoff, can't be with you. Also, a woman could be the one making more than me, but I would never depend on someone financially. I would have my own money, so I can't even put myself in that "what if" situation. If I can look you in the eye and not see a monster, then I would stay.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many of you would stand by your girl during a ? walk lol.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    How many of you would stand by your girl during a ? walk lol.

why would you stand by something you sharing?

thats like claiming a subway car or public bus.
    ? hop on then hop off
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm surprised that Bill Cosby's wife stayed with him. He was accused of some horrible things. Most of the cases were beyond the statute of limitations so he was only charged with 3 counts of felony sexual assault. Three counts is bad and would make me leave my spouse.

But there were over 60 allegations!

60 allegations = guilt.

I'm not a woman but If I was I couldn't stay with a guy who had over 60 allegations of sexual assault.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I'm surprised that Bill Cosby's wife stayed with him. He was accused of some horrible things. Most of the cases were beyond the statute of limitations so he was only charged with 3 counts of felony sexual assault. Three counts is bad and would make me leave my spouse.

But there were over 60 allegations!

60 allegations = guilt.

I'm not a woman but If I was I couldn't stay with a guy who had over 60 allegations of sexual assault.

so if 60 people say you cant fight ....does that mean i can come an punch you in the eye an you wont do ? ?
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will not budge. I love you right or wrong.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I'm married to her... I'll ride it out.. People take those vows and then when ? hits the fan quick to dip. It says til death do us part. We gonna have to figure it out. Together. Most people that have an opinion aint married and aint never gonna get married and it isn't by choice either. So their opinions don't matter.