The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    What geekdom101 said does make sense about the new fighter. It could be a fusion of all the remaining robots of u3

Looks like a female version of jirens race to me based on the head shape.

Here we go....
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What geekdom101 said does make sense about the new fighter. It could be a fusion of all the remaining robots of u3

Here we go....

Lmao... jirens wife
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    my ? Oppai is back. cry baby ass ?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Here we go....

Lmao... jirens wife

knowreason gotta be trolling lol
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Here we go....

Lmao... jirens wife

knowreason gotta be trolling lol

Partly but nothing dumb has been said for a few pages so i said ? it.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bad writing in this latest episode smh. So the greatest assassin in the galaxy just get tossed out in the tournament that easily?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hit was no real challenge, that ? bad. The time cage is a dope technique but my man's Jiren ? him over big time.

Worst thing about the ? is the ? decided, halfway through the battle royale, that he was done for the evening and punched off the clock.

At this point somebody gon need the infinity gauntlet to stop Jiren, ? gon need a cosmic cube or a motherbox to stop this dude.

I don't think he's even going to lose. He'll be tested...at best. It's straight PIS if he ever loses.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jiren man...this ? crazy
  • gemini86
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Hit was no real challenge, that ? bad. The time cage is a dope technique but my man's Jiren ? him over big time.

Worst thing about the ? is the ? decided, halfway through the battle royale, that he was done for the evening and punched off the clock.

At this point somebody gon need the infinity gauntlet to stop Jiren, ? gon need a cosmic cube or a motherbox to stop this dude.

I don't think he's even going to lose. He'll be tested...at best. It's straight PIS if he ever loses.

i kind of feel the same way. but think about it. from all the information we've gotten so far. Goku's new form was called the ultra instinct omen. meaning that its just a glimpse of whats to come from the transformation. Goku could do it. Jiren is so cocky. it makes no sense
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited October 2017
    Options

i kind of feel the same way. but think about it. from all the information we've gotten so far. Goku's new form was called the ultra instinct omen. meaning that its just a glimpse of whats to come from the transformation. Goku could do it. Jiren is so cocky. it makes no sense

Can't nobody beat his ass though!! I'd drag my nuts across the world of void too. ? them other ? !
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

I disagree Jiren struggled through HIT special attack and although he overcame it he seeked refuge to the remaining pride troopers. Which tells me he's weakened. Hes meditating yes but also recovering. All of his counters were through pure strength and he used quite a bit in these last 2 ep.
  • Rasta.
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Bad writing in this latest episode smh. So the greatest assassin in the galaxy just get tossed out in the tournament that easily?

The only bad writing in here is you my ? you need to rewatch the episode which clearly shows hit was overpowered. Perhaps this sorta thing is just not for you my ? you want a happy ending date yo ? ass to 94 the lion king because this ? is just not for you
    Rasta. wrote: »

How the ? is that bad writing? Just stop watching. I’m not trolling either. I’m deadass my ? . Jiren is a beast. It wouldn’t make sense otherwise. I’m not gonna even spoil it. But just because ? don’t go the way u want it in your head, doesn’t make it bad writing. Just watch and shut the ? up. And if you don’t like it then maybe it’s just not for you my ?

Lmfao I watched it twice but still sheesh!! They made that ? next to impossible, Goku gonna have to be absolute to take him 1 on 1.
  • Rasta.
    Options

That's exactly what I'm saying cos somebody gonna have to do something special to kick him out. He said ? off to the saiyans and ? yo assassin pride....who really seeing him?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? this guy! ? HIM!!!!
  • gemini86
    edited October 2017
    Options
    UISSBKK Goku...its gonna happen my ? .

LBUISSBKKx20

and F u11. all 3 of them is gonna be food for LBUISSBKKx20 Goku. Vegeta and Frieza gonna have to take care of everyone else
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Watching this episode shows how weak hit actually is and it ? me off now that he beat vegeta smh.
  • gemini86
    Options
    Watching this episode shows how weak hit actually is and it ? me off now that he beat vegeta smh.

is he really weak though? i mean time skip is ODEE but it made hit seem weak because jiren is that much of a monster. his time cage attack would work against anyone else
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options

is he really weak though? i mean time skip is ODEE but it made hit seem weak because jiren is that much of a monster. his time cage attack would work against anyone else

Probably not but still...
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    edited October 2017
    Options
    When hit and jiren was trading punches at the end of their fight was hilarious to me for some reason.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How could anyone have thought Hit would win? Goku had to pull some ? that literally wowed the gods just to survive his fight with Jiren. Goku already beat Hit and Jiren's ? teammate was giving Hit a hard time. Come on now, ya'll ? wearing this "bad writing" ? out.
  • gemini86
    Options
    When hit amd jiren was trading punches at the emd of their fight was hilarious to me for some reason.

whats up with Jirens eyes. they keep talking about glare... end that ? with a solar flare. i was thinking some what if ? . what if theres a new cell. gathering all the information and gathering all the cells from the fighters in this tournament. dude would be OP