The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How could anyone have thought Hit would win? Goku had to pull some ? that literally wowed the gods just to survive his fight with Jiren. Goku already beat Hit and Jiren's ? teammate was giving Hit a hard time. Come on now, ya'll ? wearing this "bad writing" ? out.

Ain't nobody really saying Hit was gonna win but at least let him given Jiren a tough time. Imo this was beneath his rep
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    How could anyone have thought Hit would win? Goku had to pull some ? that literally wowed the gods just to survive his fight with Jiren. Goku already beat Hit and Jiren's ? teammate was giving Hit a hard time. Come on now, ya'll ? wearing this "bad writing" ? out.

Ain't nobody really saying Hit was gonna win but at least let him given Jiren a tough time. Imo this was beneath his rep

yea but Jiren made it clear he was just there for Goku and Hit. hes leaving the rest to toppo and Dyspo since he already defeated them. if he wouldve beat go then just beating down and eliminating every, it would've seemed rushed. hes gonna get his though
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dog, did you see the Goku vs Jiren fight? He was tooling Goku while Goku was fighting at more power than he used to beat Hit. There was no reason whatsoever to believe that Hit stood any chance against Jiren. In fact, it should have been expected that Hit would get beaten easily.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No he didn't....definitely knocked eachother out don't disrespect Hit like that lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

yea but Jiren made it clear he was just there for Goku and Hit. hes leaving the rest to toppo and Dyspo since he already defeated them. if he wouldve beat go then just beating down and eliminating every, it would've seemed rushed. hes gonna get his though

Jiren didn't give a ? about anyone until Joker told him to get his ass. Hit saved Goku from Jirens signature turn around before explosion move and forced Jiren to fight him. He looked at Goku when he said none of them ain't ? lol.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When hit amd jiren was trading punches at the emd of their fight was hilarious to me for some reason.

whats up with Jirens eyes. they keep talking about glare... end that ? with a solar flare. i was thinking some what if ? . what if theres a new cell. gathering all the information and gathering all the cells from the fighters in this tournament. dude would be OP

? with a wild ass theory!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Jiren loses flat out its bad writing
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Nah ? the ONE ? who said bad writing is not affiliated with the #BadWritingGang we don't know him
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been robbed of Hit vs Vegeta and Toppo vs Hit.
    We need Vegeta to get involved with these big fights.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hit went out like a real one. Even ? ass Champa had to pay his respects.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jiren is cocky than a ? . This ? like Roy Jones Jr, Deion Sanders and Sidney Deane rolled up in one. That look he gave goku when he said all the real fighters are gone.... you know goku had to be feeling some type of way. I wonder how he gonna get enough energy back for round two

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So that makes vegeta fodder lol
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why aint the universes squad up when hit had jiren frozen and drop that ? in the abyss.

Soon as they saw Jiren froze stiff it shoulda looked like
    k_BQp5q.gif

That would have been common sense but then again it would have been too easy...? the Sayians was about to jump him it seemed and Hit told them to go on and play their part and I was thinking this is definitely their part to do lmao
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    Jiren seems OD overpowered but these last 3 episodes with him has been action packed...I can dig it...I also like how they're showing Goku looking on at Jiren as if he's scared...logical writing would be that Jiren would just start picking everyone off one by one easily but that would be no fun just like when the Saiyans could have tried to knock him off with Hit
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Jiren seems OD overpowered but these last 3 episodes with him has been action packed...I can dig it...I also like how they're showing Goku looking on at Jiren as if he's scared...logical writing would be that Jiren would just start picking everyone off one by one easily but that would be no fun just like when the Saiyans could have tried to knock him off with Hit

Goku is actually using his head finding weakness and planning a attack as he recovers
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thoughts on this video? Some of the ? seems plausible https://youtu.be/7iGrt_MNGLE
  • IamNumberOne
    edited October 2017
    Options

Goku is actually using his head finding weakness and planning a attack as he recovers

Obviously...doesn't mean he isn't shook and wondering wtf he's gotten himself into
  • gemini86
    Options
    @CashmoneyDux says no one could beat Jiren and if someone does then it’s bad writing.

Like he didn’t just see Ultra Instinct Omen(an unfinished transformation) just take Jiren on head to head.

I think we all agree that we want to see Goku give him the business
  • gemini86
    Options
    @CashmoneyDux says no one could beat Jiren and if someone does then it’s bad writing.

Like he didn’t just see Ultra Instinct Omen(an unfinished transformation) just take Jiren on head to head.

I think we all agree that we want to see Vegeta give him the business

Fixed.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Vegeta and Frieza take a ? at him together.

Never thought I would say that lol
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Golden frieza vs toppo should be coming that or frieza vs kale
  • gemini86
    Options
    the universes might just team up (ribrianne included) to give Goku all he needs for the Ultra Instinct technique, unless Goku finds a way to unlock it on his own.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    If vegeta defeats Jiren, I'll stop saying ? writing for the rest of the year @gemini86
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    In this arc SSBvegeta=ssb kaioken x10 goku

X20 goku is far stronger than ssb vegeta