Just One Example Of Why I Believe ? Men And Women Are Mentally Ill

Options
JJ_Evans
JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• JJ_Evans
    Options
    ? ppl regularly go around beating up they grandmoms?

? people are mentally ill individuals simply from the fact that they're incapable of accepting the gender that they were born with.

Like I said in the title, ? beating up their grandmas remind me of their mental illness.
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Why worry what people do if it dont harm you?

Every single solitary subject that we discuss is about what other people do.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

Every single solitary subject that we discuss is about what other people do.

Right and wrong.

Every topic we discuss isnt calling what is 10% of the human population mentally ill just because we disagree with their actions.

Usually we say people are wrong, agree with people, make fun of them, its usually because they did something specific.

But you came in here and called 10% of the population mentally ill when the vast majority did nothing.

So not really the same thing.

I dont care enough about ? people to keep this debate going though.

Ive just always had a hard time wrapping my head around a person caring about the life choices of people they never met when they are not hurting themselves or others.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm sure no straight person ever did anything foul before.

that was sarcasm. o/p is simply being a ? as usual.
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    i'm sure no straight person ever did anything foul before.

that was sarcasm. o/p is simply being a ? as usual.

Being a ? is not answering the premise of this thread in an honest manner.

Do you think that it's normal for a man to ? for another man and/or dress like a woman?

Do you think that it's normal for a woman to ? for another woman and/or dress like a man?

This is the 'Grown and Sexy' section of this site and I'm putting forth a grown-up conversation.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

? people are mentally ill individuals simply from the fact that they're incapable of accepting the gender that they were born with.

Like I said in the title, ? beating up their grandmas remind me of their mental illness.

I think you have ? confused with transgenders...? ppl know they are attracted to ppl of the same sex.

If you wana make the claim ? are mentally ill you can do better than this vid breh...

Naw, I don't have it confused. Below is a ? woman that dresses and carries herself like a man. That's a mental illness.

14724424_663426917151834_3666312232171975182_n.jpg

Young MA ain't never called herself a man tho. Always identified as female. So what's your point again? Is it better to you that she be feminine while being attracted to other women?
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Everybody ? funny to somebody.

-Dave Chappelle

In all seriousness, there’s a lot of ? up straight people in the world. I don’t think sexual orientation effects mental capacity to do right & wrong.

Like someone else said earlier. If it don’t personally effect you why worry about it?
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Below is a ? woman that dresses and carries herself like a man. That's a mental illness.

She got bars tho.

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but you are liberal, this thread doesnt make sense
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Below is a ? woman that dresses and carries herself like a man. That's a mental illness.

She got bars tho.

Aand thats all that matters imo. Unless you are a ? or ? i dont care what goes in and out your ass, wether its a ? or your own ? .

TS is here is a consolation: more ? males more straight women for you.

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don’t believe all are but I know some turn ? because of traumatic experiences as a child. Like sexual abuse etc.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a few ? friends and you would never know they were ? unless they told you. Nothing mentally ill about them. You shouldn’t judge whole groups of people based off WSHH videos. Lmao
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    I have a few ? friends and you would never know they were ? unless they told you. Nothing mentally ill about them. You shouldn’t judge whole groups of people based off WSHH videos. Lmao
    Yup, thats wat ignorant cacs do when they see ? actin a fool on there

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's just a ? that doesn't deserve to live; but there are a lot of people like that.

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Thats the marking of a mentally ill person right there.

So you defending that punk beating up on an old lady? He needs to get shot. I wish somebody called the cops and they shot him . There would be no marches or rallies for his ? ass because justice would've been served. I hope somebody shoots him i don't care if he's ? or straight. This is gp he needs to get shot.. Also you're a ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Options

Yes....they do! Its an epedemic!
  • Splackavelli
    Options

Thats the marking of a mentally ill person right there.

So you defending that punk beating up on an old lady? He needs to get shot. I wish somebody called the cops and they shot him . There would be no marches or rallies for his ? ass because justice would've been served. I hope somebody shoots him i don't care if he's ? or straight. This is gp he needs to get shot.. Also you're a ? .

Yes hes a pos that doesnt deserve to live and that's why we must ? him! WHO'SWITH ME!!!!!!!!
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a family member that Im pretty sure is ? . I feel some type of way about some clown on the internet labeling him as mentally ill just because his sexuality.

? more successful than most of the rest of the fam
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think you have ? confused with transgenders...? ppl know they are attracted to ppl of the same sex.

If you wana make the claim ? are mentally ill you can do better than this vid breh...

Naw, I don't have it confused. Below is a ? woman that dresses and carries herself like a man. That's a mental illness.

14724424_663426917151834_3666312232171975182_n.jpg

False
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/