My lil cousin's a ? ....But should I ride with him??

Options

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Family over everything ? ..blood is thicker than water
    blackrain wrote: »
    My name attached to the ? cuz he is FAMILY

Then you need to take it upon yourself and handle it. You dont gotta ride for the ? .

How would you handle it?
    Keep in mind its ? out here tryna ? this ?
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    u not killin my cousin..
    u not puttin a ? hand on my cousin..

u got a problem u better go through the proper channels..

on the flip im probably whoopin my cousin’s ass and if the police dont come get him then im gettin that ? help..

now that im typin i maybe shouldve voted “other” but initial reaction was i wish a ? or ? or a family would think they can jus ? wit mines..

the way i was raised we deal wit ? INTERNALLY..

In b4 a bunch of ? -riding, 'throw they mans under the bus' ass ? change they vote lol
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry cuz...you made your bed, now sleep
    ? ? That's not my family anymore.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    also tho..
    what ? the other family up tho is runnin they mouth..

say they didnt threaten him and jus handled they business and after ? came out i seriously doubt id have given a ? ..

but u not about to tell me u commin to ? up my cousin.. i dont care if its out of respect.. cause respectfully sir im not gonna allow u to do that.

call the police. im okay wit that.

I would agree with this for almost anything but ? ? .

My cuz gets caught ? someones wife/girl, they coming to fight him, ima have his back.

My cuz does some wreckless ? , and ima be mad but have his back.

My cuz sending ? picks to 13 year old? Nah man. Im not getting involved and if they decide to jump him, ? it, im not getting involved in that ? .

mann iunno how real this story is..
    but u never know.. truth is stranger than fiction..

but u gotta ask urself.
    how’d he get this lil girls number??
    why does this 13yr old even have a phone (im old school)..

and then on top.. he aint touch this girl or ? her..
    he made an “advance” and sent a ? pick.. no harm but foul..

these ? rightfully so are gonna try to ? him.. but me im not jus gonna sit back idly by and allow my cousin go out like that.. FOR that..

like i said as a family we go deal wit him.. but as a family we go protect him as well.. thats jus how i was raised.. he aint gettin let off the hook but he will be dealt wit even if its physically wit love.. not wit hate and rage. nah.

they shouldve jus shut the ? up and handled they business..
    but even then.. say they went tok far and killed him and its gets to us why and its THAT.. they go still have a problem.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    also tho..
    what ? the other family up tho is runnin they mouth..

say they didnt threaten him and jus handled they business and after ? came out i seriously doubt id have given a ? ..

but u not about to tell me u commin to ? up my cousin.. i dont care if its out of respect.. cause respectfully sir im not gonna allow u to do that.

call the police. im okay wit that.

I would agree with this for almost anything but ? ? .

My cuz gets caught ? someones wife/girl, they coming to fight him, ima have his back.

My cuz does some wreckless ? , and ima be mad but have his back.

My cuz sending ? picks to 13 year old? Nah man. Im not getting involved and if they decide to jump him, ? it, im not getting involved in that ? .

mann iunno how real this story is..
    but u never know.. truth is stranger than fiction..

but u gotta ask urself.
    how’d he get this lil girls number??
    why does this 13yr old even have a phone (im old school)..

and then on top.. he aint touch this girl or ? her..
    he made an “advance” and sent a ? pick.. no harm but foul..

these ? rightfully so are gonna try to ? him.. but me im not jus gonna sit back idly by and allow my cousin go out like that.. FOR that..

like i said as a family we go deal wit him.. but as a family we go protect him as well.. thats jus how i was raised.. he aint gettin let off the hook but he will be dealt wit even if its physically wit love.. not wit hate and rage. nah.

they shouldve jus shut the ? up and handled they business..
    but even then.. say they went tok far and killed him and its gets to us why and its THAT.. they go still have a problem.

Yea murder and death is where I draw the line.

Im the oldest cousin so even in theory this is tough for me cause they come to me for everything and I keep them on the right path. Im the only man other than their father that could straight yell down at them and they accept it. So me and my cousins got that type of relationship.

My cousin outed as a ? would make me feel like its a bit on me and like I failed as the older cousin.

But still, ? ? ? Idk man. I feel like the other family is right in putting hands on him, and i wouldnt even know how to approach the situation cause I dont know if I can even ? with my cousin after that.

? it though. Too many words for a troll thread.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Story is 100% facts...
    And lol @ 'no harm no foul'
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's too bad not one of the adults involved in this nonsense have the good sense to just call the police.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fucc that. RIGHT OR WRONG that's my family aint nobody touching my kinfolk....

? ? is a no go tho cuz might have to Tony B that ? .
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9lbju1WpsQ
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Then you need to take it upon yourself and handle it. You dont gotta ride for the ? .

How would you handle it?

he need to be sent off somewhere to hide....you handle your ? .

i am sure you got a cousin on the east of in the mid west....that ? need to get away....then you handle him for making this ? like it is.

but he need to get outta dodge first.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    an also....

think of it like this....once ? know you allowed your family to be touched.....either you gotta now handle them or ? gonna be smackin ya mom on her ass when she in the supermarket. cuz now you labeled a do nothing ? .

put all this to rest.....

if you care like that.....

take those steps
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    u not killin my cousin..
    u not puttin a ? hand on my cousin..

u got a problem u better go through the proper channels..

on the flip im probably whoopin my cousin’s ass and if the police dont come get him then im gettin that ? help..

now that im typin i maybe shouldve voted “other” but initial reaction was i wish a ? or ? or a family would think they can jus ? wit mines..

the way i was raised we deal wit ? INTERNALLY..

In b4 a bunch of ? -riding, 'throw they mans under the bus' ass ? change they vote lol

ahhhh

you know it happens too....LMAO!!!!!

ok back to the thread
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited October 2017
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

? ,

you dont know who really does what or whos capable of anything.....

dont be so quick to judge....thats family.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    an also....

think of it like this....once ? know you allowed your family to be touched.....either you gotta now handle them or ? gonna be smackin ya mom on her ass when she in the supermarket. cuz now you labeled a do nothing ? .

take those steps

LOL ? aint that serious...them ? dont give a ? bout me, they just want that ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The terrible decisions you make are yours.. and yours only.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    your cuz better be outta town on the next thing smoking if he knows whats good for him. at least he didn't molest her.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    man this site is on its last legs

I gave u 'feelings' cuz you got >500 posts so you prob just mad cuz you missed the party lmao
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    an also....

take those steps

LOL ? aint that serious...them ? dont give a ? bout me, they just want that ? .

you be surprised at how fast words can go an get around.

while it aint about you.....once ? know you knew...it now becomes about you. most ? just need a reason to be ...well a ? .

like i said bruh....nip the ? in the bud....dont let this weed grow outta control. anything has the potential to get further than what you think.
    ? ....i went to my house last month an saw a damn tree growing outside my window.
    now i havent been there in a bit but it was a ? tree...that was growing in the well outside my basement window an up infront of my first floor window.now i thought it was just a green stemmed some ? that i can pull up later like i have been doing..but i got busy an forgot about it....now i have a fukking tree.

so i say that to say.....handle the ? an dont over look nothing or nobody....this is their family bruh who they trynna protect...an you doing the same.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

How would you handle it?

Disassociate from that ? . Family or not you trying to get at little kids you done burned your credibility for life with me. If them ? get him then they get him.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

? ,

you dont know who really does what or whos capable of anything.....

dont be so quick to judge....thats family.

Don't be so quick to judge a ? sending sick pics to a 13 year old? Nah thats some ? that deserves judging
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

How would you handle it?

Disassociate from that ? . Family or not you trying to get at little kids you done burned your credibility for life with me. If them ? get him then they get him.

so help is out of the question?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't ride for him. I'd most definitely recommend he get some help
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other?
    Hes in your fam, you know what needs to be done.

Not saying you have to ? him yourself...but knowing what u know, it is your responsibility as fam to make sure he doesnt hurt any child ever again...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im mad this is even a question...smh
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Backstory
    Lil cuz got in a bad car accident bout 4yrs ago, was in a coma for a month but pulled through. Needless to say the ? ain't got all his marbles. But when he came home from the hospital, his girl (at the time) stuck with him and their 10-11yr old daughter even tho it was times he didn't remember who neither one of them was...smh
    So his baby mom has a sister who has four kids, including a daughter who was 9 at the time my lil cuz came home. The lil daughter spread rumors that cuz had made some sexual advances to her, the family was upset, but had no real proof and knew my cuz situation so that got swept under the rug...

Fast forward to bout two weeks ago, this ? sends the same lil girl (she 13 now) ? PICS to her phone...calls her out by name in a text like 'damn ________, you lookin sexy..come get this D'

So now the lil girl father, uncles, cousins, ? her mom ? , etc all wanna smoke my lil cuz. ? been calling his mother (my aunt) house with death threats. But cuz gangster, he tellin ? to come see him lmao

So, should I ride for the ? , or say ? em for being a ? ??

That shouldn't even be a question. ? that ? . Your cousin needs to die in car wreck next time.