My lil cousin's a ? ....But should I ride with him??

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry cuz...you made your bed, now sleep
    CapitalB wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Put your cousin in the grave. Any grown man that sexually attracted to kids and after them, needs to go. You are doing society a damn good favor. ? HIM!

we killin ? cause they ATTRACTED to kids??!

not keepin them away from kids..
    not seeking help...

but killing them cause they chemically imbalanced??!

cool.

He touches mine, my nieces and nephews, lil cousins and etc he a dead man period. Hell any kid. Kids matter over Adults.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other?
    That lil girl ain’t dead, and she ain’t get touched. Did he violate? Hell yea, would I break it up if a ? beat his ass behind it, not until the deed is done. You ain’t jumpin him, and you definitely ain’t about shoot at him, at that point, it’s ? younand whoever wit you.

You ? think you gon start playin wit guns and think I’ma just sit around and say some hoe ? about my cousin makin his bed... you got another thing comin.

I might beat his ? ass up, I would even let you, but I’m not lettin nobody ? him. Not behind no ? pic. He ain’t even ? her or nothin.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His name is on a piece of paper, ese.

https://youtu.be/Ern-Am0q_Iw
  • Lefty_
    Options
    Other?
    I got cousins who smoked ? that I’d die for, not tryin to put on for the ic or nothin, like will hop in the trenches wit em, at least in my 20s, not now though. But the point is, you think you killin my cousin and aint nobody dead, ? you will get ya ? blown back before word even spread around your family that you mad at him. ? outta here.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Family over everything ? ..blood is thicker than water
    Put your cousin in the grave. Any grown man that sexually attracted to kids and after them, needs to go. You are doing society a damn good favor. ? HIM!

not seeking help...

cool.

He touches mine, my nieces and nephews, lil cousins and etc he a dead man period. Hell any kid. Kids matter over Adults.

bein attracted TO and touching is two totally different things..

im goin off ur initial comment.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    That lil girl ain’t dead, and she ain’t get touched. Did he violate? Hell yea, would I break it up if a ? beat his ass behind it, not until the deed is done. You ain’t jumpin him, and you definitely ain’t about shoot at him, at that point, it’s ? younand whoever wit you.

You ? think you gon start playin wit guns and think I’ma just sit around and say some hoe ? about my cousin makin his bed... you got another thing comin.

I might beat his ? ass up, I would even let you, but I’m not lettin nobody ? him. Not behind no ? pic. He ain’t even ? her or nothin.

this.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@ the bolded

mm9m4bfmhmqx.jpg
  • CapitalB
    Options
    i can see these ? now..

“yeh sorry cuzzo..
    u sent a ? pic to a lil girl..

u gotta die.”

what about a 17yr old build like she 25..
    cuzzo gotta go forever behind that too??
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So y'all gon let these ? disrespect auntie house n ? too...
    Y'all ? ain't ? , B
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    i can see these ? now..

“yeh sorry cuzzo..
    u sent a ? pic to a lil girl..

u gotta die.”

what about a 17yr old build like she 25..
    cuzzo gotta go forever behind that too??

I see what y'all are saying, but you know as well as I do not everyone got restraint like that. Just look at a ? daughter wrong and he can get clapped up. It could go from y'all ain't gonna ? my cousin over this to let me find that ? that shot my cousin real quick.
  • Lefty_
    Options
    Other?
    I have regrets about dead homies who died in situations that I could not change, so what kind of dude would I be if I allowed a family member to Parrish in the situation that I could put my hands on? I would not be able to look myself in the eye. I would not be able to look my aunt in the eye. Hall no.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pedophiles got chemical imbalances? Why aren't they on drugs? Cuz it's faulty wiring that's makes them desire children. Sure it might not be their fault, they were abused, but after being told once it's against the law, there is no excuse for the abuse.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

not seeking help...

cool.

There's children everywhere. How you going to keep somebody away from kids?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Pedophiles got chemical imbalances? Why aren't they on drugs? Cuz it's faulty wiring that's makes them desire children. Sure it might not be their fault, they were abused, but after being told once it's against the law, there is no excuse for the abuse.

The situation is so taboo, no one will ever come forward and admit they need help. Never. Maybe society needs to change the stigma because getting help for your urges is doing more to protect children than keeping them hidden.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I get all yall who says they'll ride for their cousin, cause even in a fake scenario when I typed that I wont back my fam, it stung, cause like yall keep saying, its family.

At the same time, my sister is 15, and I got younger female cousins younger. If a grown ass man texts them ? pics and invites them to their ? , hes getting ? up. Murder wouldnt be my intention, but he'll know never to ? with girls in my family again.

When I flip that and imagine my cousin doing that to little girls in somebody elses family, I just cant see how I can defend my cousin.

Now its easy to say ill cut my cousin off in a forum post, but reality is always different. The more realistic outcome would probably start with me putting my hands on my cousin and arranging him to go the ? away.

I have no clue how to even approach what happens next. I dont even enough about ? to sit here and say we will work on getting him help, but im sure as a family we will try to figure ? out.

But to sit here and say I will have my cousins back fully and go confront the other family with him over him being something as dead wrong as a ? is something I cant commit too.

Like how do i even approach that?

Its a very conflicting theoretical.

My cousin aint getting off with nothing though. Even if I find a way to get the other family to not touch him, he still getting ? up.

Ill forgive so much wrong ? my fam does, even when they are clearly wrong, but not being a ? predator going after kids.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The situation is so taboo, no one will ever come forward and admit they need help. Never. Maybe society needs to change the stigma because getting help for your urges is doing more to protect children than keeping them hidden.

@ the bolded. You just explained it.

You can castrate a sexual predator but he'll still ? children with a strap-on. You can send him to prison and the first thing he'll do when he gets out is look for some little kids to molest.

I think child molesters should get the death penalty. Thats really the only way to solve the problem.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/talking-about-trauma/201603/non-offending-pedophiles-suffer-isolation?amp

This is a decent read. Not defending dude at all, but getting help does more to protect children than anything
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited October 2017
    Options
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/talking-about-trauma/201603/non-offending-pedophiles-suffer-isolation?amp

This is a decent read. Not defending dude at all, but getting help does more to protect children than anything

I don't see* that working. For one, no amount of therapy is going to change sexual desire, not imo. Two the majority seem to rather have the sex with kids than get help and have sex with adults.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    speakin for me i think i CLEARLY stated i understand the outrage.. i can understand him gettin his ass whooped..

but according to the story the family of the victim INSTEAD of handling the situation wanna issue threats..

i get a call from aunty about my cousin gettin mopped up i ask her why and they tell me he sent ? pics to a 13yr old im laughin at his ? and hangin up my phone..

some outside ? come callin me talkin about he go ? my cousin cause he sent a ? pic to a 13yr old imma tell him he can try..

havin a problem is not a ? death sentence..
    i aint tryin to hear no “what ifs” ill cross tat bridge when i have to..

but to think imma let u ? my cousin behind THAT!!? nah..

maybe yall aint got close families..
    maybe yall suckas..
    maybe yall emotional and irrate like women..

but imma man and im thinkin logical..
    imma man and im protecting my family. its go be some problems if u hurt one of mines..

thats my aunty that gotta bury a son..
    my grandma gotta bury her grandchild.. u not jus hurtin him.. ? ? u yo family and that 13yr old girl..

now im irrate and emotional..
    imma really show u eye for an eye.
  • CapitalB
    Options

I don't see* that working. For one, no amount of therapy is going to change sexual desire, not imo. Two the majority seem to rather have the sex with kids than get help and have sex with adults.

we all have “sexual desires” u know that right??
    dont mean we dont have discipline..

i see a girl wit a fat ass and heavy ? doesnt mean imma ? her..
    he has a problem..

we go try to fix that problem or have certain measures set up to protect kids IN THE EVENT he acts on those desires..

but to jus ? !!?
    nah.. u got me ? up..
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your cousin's gonna die. The only question at this point is will there be two graves or one....your choice.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Your cousin's gonna die. The only question at this point is will there be two graves or one....your choice.

two..
    cause ull be shortly following him.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

There's some that think it's a chemical imbalance, there's some that think it can be caused due to head trauma which is what the t/s was hinting at in the OP by mentioning the car accident...some believe it's an attraction they literally cannot help because of how their brain is wired or damaged due to trauma. But yeah...when you know it's wrong you still deserve full consequences for your actions
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

we all have “sexual desires” u know that right??
    dont mean we dont have discipline..

i see a girl wit a fat ass and heavy ? doesnt mean imma ? her..
    he has a problem..

we go try to fix that problem or have certain measures set up to protect kids IN THE EVENT he acts on those desires..

but to jus ? !!?
    nah.. u got me ? up..

You're really comparing not dickin down some random ? to deep seeded desires to ? children?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Lol @ expecting or thinking you can get a ? to abstain from sex their whole life because what they really want to have sex with is kids.