Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    ? ppl regularly go around beating up they grandmoms?

? people are mentally ill individuals simply from the fact that they're incapable of accepting the gender that they were born with.

Like I said in the title, ? beating up their grandmas remind me of their mental illness.

I think you have ? confused with transgenders...? ppl know they are attracted to ppl of the same sex.

If you wana make the claim ? are mentally ill you can do better than this vid breh...

Naw, I don't have it confused. Below is a ? woman that dresses and carries herself like a man. That's a mental illness.

14724424_663426917151834_3666312232171975182_n.jpg

Young MA ain't never called herself a man tho. Always identified as female. So what's your point again? Is it better to you that she be feminine while being attracted to other women?

Young MA said she gets weak when a chick deep throats her. And she refers to herself and her ? friend as "bros".
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My $0.02

We have 46 chromosomes. A pair of chromosomes are called autosomes. We get 23 from our mother and 23 from our father. The 23rd autosome determine's a person's sex; ? means female and XY means male.

But some people have an abnormal 23rd autosome. Here are the irregularities:

?
    XXY
    XYY
    YY

So some people are just born with an abnormal 23rd autosome. Its similar to being born with 6 fingers on one hand, or being born blind, or with Down's syndrome.

The way I see it, I don't have a problem with somebody born with an abnormal set of chromosomes. But I draw the line at ? , child molestation, sexual assault, etc.

I was molested as a child by people that thought it was funny to sexually assault somebody. I don't know their chromosome structure but I find that type of behavior reprehensible. If you're attracted to people of the same sex that's your business. But as soon as you force your sexuality on somebody else is where the problem lies.

As far as that ? beating up his grandmother, he should be charged with aggravated assault. Not because he's ? , but because he beat up an old woman.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Suppose they are mentally ill? What does the t/s want to do about it?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

I was molested as a child by people that thought it was funny to sexually assault somebody. I don't know their chromosome structure but I find that type of behavior reprehensible. If you're attracted to people of the same sex that's your business. But as soon as you force your sexuality on somebody else is where the problem lies.

I shouldn't, but......

tenor.gif
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Straight men worrying about ? men is suspect in itself. ? either got tendencies or too much time on their hands to worry about what a shim does.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JJ has a GED in human behavior
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Why worry what people do if it dont harm you?

Thats the marking of a mentally ill person right there.

This should be posted in the cheapseats and the reason.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    i'm sure no straight person ever did anything foul before.

that was sarcasm. o/p is simply being a ? as usual.

Being a ? is not answering the premise of this thread in an honest manner.

Do you think that it's normal for a man to ? for another man and/or dress like a woman?

Do you think that it's normal for a woman to ? for another woman and/or dress like a man?

This is the 'Grown and Sexy' section of this site and I'm putting forth a grown-up conversation.

I don't think it's normal to give it that much thought. Unless it's normal for you in which case... live your life, man.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ppl regularly go around beating up they grandmoms?

? people are mentally ill individuals simply from the fact that they're incapable of accepting the gender that they were born with.

Like I said in the title, ? beating up their grandmas remind me of their mental illness.

Haha what a ? ? comment

Sexual preference is easily differentiated from gender LOL
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Yeah ? and Transgender are two different things.

Having said that, regardless of the chromosomes I mentioned in my earlier post, if you want to get a sex change you're really confused.

I wonder how much of it stems from body type. For example, girls are supposed to be thin and have hourglass figures. But some girls are born looking like butches. I think a girl with a butch body type might be more likely to identify with Lesbian/Transgender ideology, not because of her chromosomes, but because of the way her body is shaped.

Same for men. Some men are really skinny and have baby faces. They're not attractive to women and they aren't good at fighting and can't defend themselves (or their woman) in a fight. I think its possible that these men might have a normal set of chromosomes but due to their size they identify with being ? /Transgender as a survival mechanism. Deep down inside they wish they could have a girl, but their physical shape and size makes them unattractive to woman and makes them a target for bullies.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I got a family member that Im pretty sure is ? . I feel some type of way about some clown on the internet labeling him as mentally ill just because his sexuality.

Basically everyone has a family member or co-worker that's ? . So what.

It seems that I hit a nerve because some posters here appear to be getting extremely defensive....LOL. I wonder why they believe that ? ? is normal.

Let me repeat my opinion, which is in the title..............

Any man that is attracted to another man.......is mentally ill.

Any woman that is attracted to another woman..........is mentally ill.

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I got a family member that Im pretty sure is ? . I feel some type of way about some clown on the internet labeling him as mentally ill just because his sexuality.

It seems that I hit a nerve because some posters here appear to be getting extremely defensive....LOL. I wonder why they believe that ? ? is normal.

Haven't seen anyone get defensive in here except you...majority of ppl are telling you your opinion is flawed at the least and to do better cuz that video in the OP ain't cutting it.

You have yet to prove the bolded...
  • JJ_Evans
    Options

Haven't seen anyone get defensive in here except you...majority of ppl are telling you your opinion is flawed at the least and to do better cuz that video in the OP ain't cutting it.

Not a single post of mine was aggressive. I'm just posting......

I've told you why I believe ? people are mentally ill and my OP clearly states that the video reminds me of why I believe that. None of you have told me why I'm wrong. Just a bunch of kiddie insults thrown at me....that's about all.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young M.A sound like Bill Walton
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

I've told you why I believe ? people are mentally ill and my OP clearly states that the video reminds me of why I believe that. None of you have told me why I'm wrong. Just a bunch of kiddie insults thrown at me....that's about all.

Fam...your response was that ? wana be a different gender or some ? which was incorrect...now you're back at square one with the circular logic.

I can find videos of straight ppl beating up they grandmoms too...your vid doesn't prove ? .
  • 5 Grand
    Options

@ the bolded

You have a point, they might be mentally ill. But whats wrong with being mentally ill?

Some people are claustrophobic, they're mentally ill.

Some people are dyslexic, they're mentally ill.

Some people have amnesia, they're mentally ill.

Being mentally ill isn't the problem. Beating up your grandmother is the problem. Beating up your grandmother is a sign of mental illness but it has nothing to do with being ? , or transgender.

If a straight person beat up his grandmother we'd all agree that he's mentally ill, so it has nothing to do with being ? .

Your premise is rejected.
  • JJ_Evans
    Options

Fam...your response was that ? wana be a different gender or some ? which was incorrect...now you're back at square one with the circular logic.

I can find videos of straight ppl beating up they grandmoms too...your vid doesn't prove ? .

Read......Please read.

If you do that, you won't have to continue making posts that have already been answered by me.
  • JJ_Evans
    edited October 2017
    Options

@ the bolded

You have a point, they might be mentally ill. But whats wrong with being mentally ill?

Being mentally ill isn't the problem. Beating up your grandmother is the problem. Beating up your grandmother is a sign of mental illness but it has nothing to do with being ? , or transgender.

If a straight person beat up his grandmother we'd all agree that he's mentally ill, so it has nothing to do with being ? .

Nah, it's not rejected. You and a few others are simply attempting to alter what I posted in the OP.

I've also told you why I believe ? people are mentally ill and my OP clearly states that the video reminds me of why I believe that.

I also believe that you are trolling........
  • 5 Grand
    Options

@ the bolded

Nah, it's not rejected. You and a few others are simply attempting to alter what I posted in the OP.

I've also told you why I believe ? people are mentally ill and my OP clearly states that the video reminds me of why I believe that.

I also believe that you are trolling........

But I could post a video of a straight man doing something ridiculous. Being straight doesn't have anything to do with the behavior.

Here's a video of some people being stupid. I don't think their gender or sexual preference has anything to do with their stupidity

Wait til 1:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3SGzDRP93c
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    ^^^^^Like I said, you're here to simply troll
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I always said it was mental illness. Nature intends for men and women to procreate. That's all the evidence you need. Not worth an argument or long winded discussion though.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited October 2017
    Options

Read......Please read.

If you do that, you won't have to continue making posts that have already been answered by me.
    You said this:
    they're incapable of accepting the gender that they were born with.
    You used a pic of a woman who has never said she's not a woman...

You're 0-2 with your examples to prove why you believe ? ppl are mentally ill.
    So again, if you wana claim ? ppl are mentally ill you can do better than the examples you provided.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    I always said it was mental illness. Nature intends for men and womeen to procreate. That's all the evidence you need. Not worth an argument or long winded discussion though.

@JJ_EVANS

This is all you had to say
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    I always said it was mental illness. Nature intends for men and womeen to procreate. That's all the evidence you need. Not worth an argument or long winded discussion though.

@JJ_EVANS

My initial post basically said that..........
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

@JJ_EVANS

My initial post basically said that..........

Your op was that ? vid you was wrong from then on lmaooo