"We're in the best generation of rap right now"More dumb ? from waka flocka

Options
2»

Comments

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? saying hiphop is in a good place cant be serious. I just saw a ? in a wedding dress sucking on a gun (like a ? ) in a rap video. Hiphop has became TOO open & now is being exploited by ? trolls & fake satanists looking for attention. These new ? is only looking for "likes" on social media as opposed to making acceptable music. The game has turned weird
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? saying hiphop is in a good place cant be serious. I just saw a ? in a wedding dress sucking on a gun (like a ? ) in a rap video. Hiphop has became TOO open & now is being exploited by ? trolls & fake satanists looking for attention. These new ? is only looking for "likes" on social media as opposed to making acceptable music. The game has turned weird

You know you didn't have to hit play right? You can literally ignore all that ? you don't like.

I agree with Waka, maybe not for the same reasons but for the reasons other ppl in this thread have mentioned: Platforms exist now where you can find all the music out there you want. Instantly. Back in the 90s even into the early 2000s you had to search harder to find a lot of music and if you didn't have a dope record spot you could hit up you were incredibly limited in what you were hearing. If you're always pointing to the worst of the worst in media it's always gonna seem like it's a ? era. Who tf is forcing you whiners to listen to ? you don't like???
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't know ? took a dude named waka flocka serious