The Official 2017 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't wait until chuck gets fired ASAP smh ? ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man henry dipped... he and fournette beasts
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good win. Knowing us tho we probably gibe the browns thier first W next week.
  • HustleThaDon
    Options

This is the best course of action
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Ok as i stated earlier, even if we won, i still have certain reservations about this team. the Dolts o-line was struggling for years coming into this game as the announcer alluded to. and they manhandled our d-line. the Dolts were having their way with us the entire 1st half and there was little we could do or did to stop it defensively. I hope J-rob saw this game. we need to go defense. the first 3 picks in the upcoming draft. there should be no disputes about it at this point. but to the defense's credit they did make the necessary adjustments in the 2nd half. but they still gave up big chunks of yardage even then. like when Brissett seemed like he was about respond to us putting up 7 by effortlessly marching down the field.

If there was any positive outlook from this win (because it is, indeed a win. i should be happy right lol), Its our QB. He earned my utmost respect this game. He looked adversity right in its face, gazed it down, and responded with a gritty and mettlesome performance. during the nagging injury, he stood in the pocket and made the necessary throws. and got right back up after getting hit multiple times after the release. it should clearly be known now that Mariota is the heart and soul of this offense. Because we saw what it looked like when he wasn't in. With Matt Assell at the helm, the offense sputtered every drive and struggled to convert downs for 6 quarters. my only criticism is for him to cut down on the boneheaded mistakes like that pick-6 and to get some sort of rhythm going early in the game. as it seems he starts to play at a high level starting into the 2nd half
  • Ounceman
    edited October 2017
    Options

You know this was something i thought would be a real possibility, but didnt want to mention it in fear of jinxing myself and it actually becoming a reality
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »

Fake news,
    how does Ian Rapoport get the scoop,
    but none of the local news sources know anything about it ??

These league reporters (fox sports, ESPN) are essentially working for the agents and their agencies. That is how they get the scoop. Local reporters are really out here grinding for stories. Or hitting up twitter as fast as possible.

Bro I was born and raised in Pittsburgh,
    if Bryant was unhappy and requested to be traded, trust me, every football fan in the city would know..

So you are going to be in that meeting with him and his agent as they craft up a way to get him paid? Unless you following this ? around and in his inner circle. You have no idea what he thinking.

Like I said the sports insiders have the same agents as the players. That is how they get their scoop.

Fan is a abbreviation of Fanatic so.................If you climbing in that ? window at night or bugging his house. Do you!

I understand you want to stand by your initial statement, but ITS FAKE NEWS !!

I don't know how it is in your city,
    but in Pittsburgh, the Steelers players be in the city like regular people..
    They be in the clubs,
    they come through the hood to smoke weed and shoot dice, and they do volunteer work at the hospitals and different neighborhoods throughout the city..

The Steelers players and organization is very accessible to any and everybody in the city..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? keep saying Dolts.

That ? is not funny bruh
  • Ounceman
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

That ? is not funny bruh

Lol damn ? , did @vageneral08 take over your account? anyway, it wasnt meant to be funny, it was meant to be disrespectful. ? them. it feels good to get a W and end the 11th game losing streak
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »

That ? is not funny bruh

Lol damn ? , did @vageneral08 take over your account? anyway, it wasnt meant to be funny, it was meant to be disrespectful. ? them. it feels good to get a W and end the 11th game losing streak

Lol.

? it. Let the hate flow for the Colts.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Back up off the squad we played kinda good. ? Jack Doyle though
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I thought Montae was finished.

Kyshoen Jarrett career ended a couple years ago on a similar hit with McFadden.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, today I'm running the in-school suspension room. And I got really bored. So I did this:

[img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22450107_1907849065911645_4724359309089999327_n.jpg?oh=c33f5ef06a4b24727fd579899860d859&oe=5A76A73E[/img]

Anyone wanna tell me I'm wrong? If so, where....
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Spot on except for Indy, Brissett been solid.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Here is another angle of that Pierre Garcon hit on Montae Nicholson. No way should he been allowed to come back in the game if the NFL is really serious about concussions. Kid was running in his sleep.

Bruh his teammate caught his helmet..........................
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    So, today I'm running the in-school suspension room. And I got really bored. So I did this:

[img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22450107_1907849065911645_4724359309089999327_n.jpg?oh=c33f5ef06a4b24727fd579899860d859&oe=5A76A73E[/img]

Anyone wanna tell me I'm wrong? If so, where....

I was about to say where you did that ? at...............homeroom? But I forgot you a teacher.

LOL at Flacco!
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i rather have kaep as my QB than eli
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brissett is not ass he's doing what he can since learning the playbook in september
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    Ok as i stated earlier, even if we won, i still have certain reservations about this team. the Dolts o-line was struggling for years coming into this game as the announcer alluded to. and they manhandled our d-line. the Dolts were having their way with us the entire 1st half and there was little we could do or did to stop it defensively. I hope J-rob saw this game. we need to go defense. the first 3 picks in the upcoming draft. there should be no disputes about it at this point. but to the defense's credit they did make the necessary adjustments in the 2nd half. but they still gave up big chunks of yardage even then. like when Brissett seemed like he was about respond to us putting up 7 by effortlessly marching down the field.

If there was any positive outlook from this win (because it is, indeed a win. i should be happy right lol), Its our QB. He earned my utmost respect this game. He looked adversity right in its face, gazed it down, and responded with a gritty and mettlesome performance. during the nagging injury, he stood in the pocket and made the necessary throws. and got right back up after getting hit multiple times after the release. it should clearly be known now that Mariota is the heart and soul of this offense. Because we saw what it looked like when he wasn't in. With Matt Assell at the helm, the offense sputtered every drive and struggled to convert downs for 6 quarters. my only criticism is for him to cut down on the boneheaded mistakes like that pick-6 and to get some sort of rhythm going early in the game. as it seems he starts to play at a high level starting into the 2nd half

Marcus is a ? G. Showed both mental and physical toughness. That pick was partly on Murray other then that he was great in the second half. I would like to see DH as a two down back(still needs to improve in pass pro) with Murray as the 3rd down back. Demarco is still really good he's clearly lost a step or two.

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Ezekiel Elliott can play Sunday
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Lol Ezekiel Elliott can play Sunday

Yep, next two Sundays
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1fjanc1m4f0t.png
    Ezekiel Elliott eligible to play Sunday

A federal judge in New York has ruled in favor of the Cowboys running back, saying the NFL shall be temporarily restrained from enforcing his six-game suspension.