My lil cousin's a ? ....But should I ride with him??

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pedophiles got chemical imbalances? Why aren't they on drugs? Cuz it's faulty wiring that's makes them desire children. Sure it might not be their fault, they were abused, but after being told once it's against the law, there is no excuse for the abuse.

What type of ? is this? You said it yourself that their are IMBALNCED.
    They need to be outkasted in a facility and get treatment.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He has sent ? pick then he needs to get his ass SERIOUSLY BEATEN and placed out of normal society.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Family over everything ? ..blood is thicker than water
    @yellowtapesport
    did you talk to your cousin?
    ask him what's up? Or does he not remember that ? ?
    Ask to see his phone an phone records...this is possible life or death ? . You need proof for any stance.

An this ? in a coma for a month?

So you ? ready to toss a possible newly mentally retarted person to defend themselves?

Y'all ain't right.

Just no investigation of you own?

Nothing?

Smdh

That's the sad part..the lil ? really is ? up, like not all the way there. I know this bc there is no sense of remorse. This ? told his Baby mom (who aint lettin the ? see his daughter ever again btw) that 'shorty be lookin jive sexy' not Im soory, or it wasn't me...

That ? aint right..
    But ain't no outside ? gon get at him
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    'Handling this internally' is only going to make him choose another victim.

As a patriarch, you're supposed to protect the women and children. How are you going to accomplish that by allowing a predator to stick around?
    blackrain wrote: »
    If your definition of a patriarch and protector of your family is to hide and protect someone who is attracted to and attempting to act on an attraction to a young teenage girl then you got a ? up sense of leadership

Shows why our community so fukked up. Y'all ? run from problems. Close ya eyes an let the problem handle itself. Fukk how big it grows or who else it touches. Aint got ? to do with you, huh?

This what it sounds like to me...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

As a patriarch, you're supposed to protect the women and children. How are you going to accomplish that by allowing a predator to stick around?

Handle internally = ? his ass up and then turn him in to the authorities.

Y'all not finna show up with a lynch mob at my folks house threatening death and all that other ? . It's the principle. Death is forever. I'm not handing family over to eternity because you lost the illusion of innocence of your daughter.

I understand the anger and fury. I got 2 girls, I pray I never find myself in that situation. But hell nah.

You say lost the illusion of innocence as if the little girl is out here seeking this ? out and the family found out as opposed to someone coming at her. That's a stolen innocence not a lost one.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

If your definition of a patriarch and protector of your family is to hide and protect someone who is attracted to and attempting to act on an attraction to a young teenage girl then you got a ? up sense of leadership

So y'all both saying ....you can only do one or the other?

So you cant get him away from people wanting to murderer him...AND handle the situation without placing others on danger?

Leadership is defending and giving discipline at the same time.
    Leadership is about Multi ttasking.

So a general cant send a ? to the brig...promote another ? and have a village stormed on the same day?

Nah....this is about a lot of people who needs help.
    Dont get family killed
    Get family help and/or disciplined

? none of y'all even mentioned helping with getting the girl help or making sure she gets helped...ain't she traumatized?

Patriarchs help develop a sense of community. Communities help each other...

Om kjnda glad this thread came up.

Shows why our community so fukked up. Y'all ? run from problems. Close ya eyes an let the problem handle itself. Fukk how big it grows or who else it touches. Aint got ? to do with you, huh?

Now one of you ? say something ...

Part of helping the little girl is showing her that as a family you don't stand for hiding and protecting somebody that tried to do her harm. You talking about sending them to another relative house out of state...how does that help? If you just said turn them over the authorities without letting somebody harm them that's one thing. You literally suggested just sending them away as if that will be a solution
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    That's one were cuz gotta stand on his own two feet.

Better hope The Most High is merciful.

I cant defend any pedophiles.

Would some of yall be this forgiving and willing to defend ya cousin if it was your daughter/sister involved?

I can understand not wanting your cousin to die for this mistake, but would you be as forgiving if you found out an adult molested or was looking to molest an underage female family member of yours?

This is why the judgement of men is a fickle thing.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options

Would some of yall be this forgiving and willing to defend ya cousin if it was your daughte/sister involved?

Answer: No.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow at some of you in here trying to defend pedophiles, you guys are ? pedophiles too!
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Wow at some of you in here trying to defend pedophiles, you guys are ? pedophiles too!

thats not what happened but whatever..
    not about to continuously argue some ? u ? are emotional about.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Very interesting responses.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry cuz...you made your bed, now sleep
    ? really outchea caping for pedos?? I don't see how any person can defend this fuckery. How long before this sick mf actually molests a child if he hasn't already??
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Other?
    Quote a post defending ? .

Quote a post saying he shouldn't get punished.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they wont cause they cant.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

CapitalB wrote: »

they wont cause they cant.

My bad folks. I misread some responses. To me this ? ain't even up for discussion though and I don't give a ? if he's family or not. I'm not saying ? the mf, but I am saying I don't give a damn how he gets handled. You ? , you not family. I got kids. A mf touch or solicit one of mine he better hope somebody gets to him before I do.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall worrying bout outsiders, if the shoe was on the other foot, i wouldnt give a damn what his family thought. They could catch whatever he caught standing next to him. I expect no less from a victims family coming after one of mine that did some ? .

You just gotta decide what it is youre willing to fight for, but that unconditional ? is a benefit that not everybody deserves. Some of these folks aint worth saving.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So y'all both saying ....you can only do one or the other?

So you cant get him away from people wanting to murderer him...AND handle the situation without placing others on danger?

Leadership is defending and giving discipline at the same time.
    Leadership is about Multi ttasking.

So a general cant send a ? to the brig...promote another ? and have a village stormed on the same day?

Nah....this is about a lot of people who needs help.
    Dont get family killed
    Get family help and/or disciplined

? none of y'all even mentioned helping with getting the girl help or making sure she gets helped...ain't she traumatized?

Patriarchs help develop a sense of community. Communities help each other...

Om kjnda glad this thread came up.

Now one of you ? say something ...

Part of helping the little girl is showing her that as a family you don't stand for hiding and protecting somebody that tried to do her harm. You talking about sending them to another relative house out of state...how does that help? If you just said turn them over the authorities without letting somebody harm them that's one thing. You literally suggested just sending them away as if that will be a solution

i said send him away to get him outta dodge......an turn him in.

we dont know locations or nothing....so my first reaction is to not allow harm ...hence the get outta dodge. an the ? aint going to live...he going to not get killed right away until ? can be thought out better.

and helping the little girl...she will know he got what was coming to him an hes away from her. but the lil girl aint his family.....so thats really being upstanding for just wanting to help the other side when so often its just "fukk you ..sorry it happened"
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    That's one were cuz gotta stand on his own two feet.

Better hope The Most High is merciful.

I can defend any pedophiles.

Would some of yall be this forgiving and willing to defend ya cousin if it was your daughte/sister involved?

but this is coming from a different angle......but the same.

you will do what you gotta do to protect yours......an thats why i said her family has a right to be mad...an how they want to handle it is justified.....but you not gon tell me like im some ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Yall worrying bout outsiders, if the shoe was on the other foot, i wouldnt give a damn what his family thought. They could catch whatever he caught standing next to him. I expect no less from a victims family coming after one of mine that did some ? .

You just gotta decide what it is youre willing to fight for, but that unconditional ? is a benefit that not everybody deserves. Some of these folks aint worth saving.

but is it really about being unconditional?

what benefit is he getting?

so even with you knowing he fukked up in the head.....that still aint enough for YOU to take him to jail?

so you mean to tell me.......

you would allow a ? to ? your cousin in front of you? right in front of you?
    an you cool with watching with no feeling?

the same lil ? that used to come to your crib,
    the same lil ? you visited in the hospital after the accident?

you would watch ? jolly stomp him out?

in front of you?

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    An how many of these ? would go after a thick young girl if they could get away with it?

How many old ? came at an underaged gabi? Even after you told them your age.

But again....only on the IC ....

Lol u got something u wanna admit? sounds like this hittin home

i aint got ? to say......the IC thread about the philly rapper getting a youngin prego said it all.

? only changed they turn once ? started getting clapped.

just calling ? when its ?
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's interesting home some cultures work. I'm not saying what's right/wrong. But your roll as a member of the family is an active status. You can't just BE.

Either your bringing glory or shame to the family. That ? gets you in the shame status. That Status gets you clipped...

Remember 'To Catch a Predator' these dudes sending pictures and talking to these kids?Typically they had a history. They already had sex with kids. There isn't help...

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    It's interesting home some cultures work. I'm not saying what's right/wrong. But your roll as a member of the family is an active status. You can't just BE.

Either your bringing glory or shame to the family. That ? gets you in the shame status. That Status gets you clipped...

Remember 'To Catch a Predator' these dudes sending pictures and talking to these kids?Typically they had a history. They already had sex with kids. There isn't help...

good way to look at it....

how many people really bring glory or shame to they family? outside of ? ? ?

shame status...true
    a ? bought shame on the family. and its up to the family to right that wrong.

even if you wanna get all high horse about it....then...we did it as a family.....WE took him to the police...WE want to see him punished for his crimes against a child.
    WE did this because WE dont do this.
    WE will take our own to the authorities.
    WE will not stand by and watch or know and do nothing.
    WE are sorry for HIS actions, WE got a ? off the streets.
    WE dealt with OUR problem together. he now belongs to the system.

now..how many other situations can this fit into?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    An how many of these ? would go after a thick young girl if they could get away with it?

How many old ? came at an underaged gabi? Even after you told them your age.

But again....only on the IC ....

Lol u got something u wanna admit? sounds like this hittin home

i aint got ? to say......the IC thread about the philly rapper getting a youngin prego said it all.

? only changed they turn once ? started getting clapped.

just calling ? when its ?

Ok, but your talking about certain cats.

But what about other people who have been consistent when it comes to ? and young girls?

Not only has my views always been very anti-? , but ive said time and time again that when I look at 18 year old girls now that im 28, they are cute to me in a brotherly/fatherly way. Ive said that at 28, I wont ? a girl under 23. So ive been consistent about this way before this thread.

So when im saying that, due to having a young sister and younger female cousins, my want and need of protecting those little girls will override my need to protect my cousin, why is it so crazy?

I already said that murder and death is where I draw the line, so im not gonna let my cousin get killed, but other then that if the other family wants to whoop his ass and teach him a lesson, I might have to let them.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread could be used as proof why pedophila is a generational problem in some families.

This shouldnt be protected. Some of yall treading the line.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other?
    This thread could be used as proof why pedophila is a generational problem in some families.

This shouldnt be protected.
    Some of yall treading the line.

Again... this is not what's happening. ? don't read