My lil cousin's a ? ....But should I ride with him??

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    The only thing you can do for him before the streets 'cure him' is taking him asap to the next medical facility for treatment.
    CapitalB wrote: »
    on the flip im probably whoopin my cousin’s ass and if the police dont come get him then im gettin that ? help..

Aint no "treatment" or "help" for a ?

Not necessarily true. A lot of pedos were molested themselves. If they had the proper help. Maybe they wouldn’t Target little kids.

They have tried a number of ways to "help"/"fix" pedophiles but none of the therapies can conclusively say it corrects the deviation.

can anything truly be fixed?

until that person is ready...who or what can be rehabbed?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing you can do for him before the streets 'cure him' is taking him asap to the next medical facility for treatment.
    on the flip im probably whoopin my cousin’s ass and if the police dont come get him then im gettin that ? help..

Not necessarily true. A lot of pedos were molested themselves. If they had the proper help. Maybe they wouldn’t Target little kids.

They have tried a number of ways to "help"/"fix" pedophiles but none of the therapies can conclusively say it corrects the deviation.

A lot of pedophiles don't think they're doing anything wrong, they truly believe they LOVE these kids, why would they even think they have a problem to be fixed? And they re-offend all the while knowing and being told, its wrong, immoral and illegal.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

A lot of pedophiles don't think they're doing anything wrong, they truly believe they LOVE these kids, why would they even think they have a problem to be fixed? And they re-offend all the while knowing and being told, its wrong, immoral and illegal.

good point....
    why dont they doing anything wrong?
    maybe because it may have happened to them an even when they told...it was overlooked?
    maybe they never saw the punishment for the action...so to a child that must be right. it must be ok.
    so if no one fixes the ? ...it will grow. then we have someone like what you just mentioned.

but then again...whos doing anything illegal think its wrong? do they not make reasons an excuses for their actions as well. no matter who it hurts...as long as they getting what they want?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Molesting a child is a little different than justifying robbing a store cuz you got no money. There is no excuse for ? a child. I don't care if they whole family ? them and then they grow up to do it also. They know it's wrong, they've been told it's wrong, they know society is not accepting of it hence why they hide it and lie, no excuses. I don't accept excuses, for anything. I accept people taking responsibility.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Molesting a child is a little different than justifying robbing a store cuz you got no money. There is no excuse for ? a child. I don't care if they whole family ? them and then they grow up to do it also. They know it's wrong, they've been told it's wrong, they know society is not accepting of it hence why they hide it and lie, no excuses. I don't accept excuses, for anything. I accept people taking responsibility.

i am not making an excuse for touch kids.
    i think that was said already...we can stop with that part.

but i am more talking about the mental aspect of it that never seem to be talked about.
    now...while ? would or will ? the ? ....its the child or children that will need help aswell.

1 ? can make 10 more or how ever many more pedos from him touching them an them not getting help and then who ever they pass it on too....
    so no excuses but help is needed for all involved.

i hate that ? and hate hearing it....but we have to face its a bigger problem in our community than people care to admit to an while ? say all this ? in this thread......we still play rkelly at the picnic..12play is still ? ? . but from this thread ? will disown they family over ? ? ....yet listen to a ? talk about ? ? cuz it sound good.
    ? aint stopping ? from driving up to high schools...

doing nothing is doing something.

but take responsibility how?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I meant make excuses like "it happened to them so what can you expect" I expect them to accept responsibility for being a molester, not sneak around molesting kids denying it happened when a kid speaks out. THATS how you know they know it's ? wrong.

I wasn't implying you personally* were making excuses for them.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I meant make excuses like "it happened to them so what can you expect" I expect them to accept responsibility for being a molester, not sneak around molesting kids denying it happened when a kid speaks out. THATS how you know they know it's ? wrong.

i think they know its wrong...but in a way dont care cause they wasnt protected from it happening to them.
    and some people are just perverts.

its really sad....

their is a whole movement on this.
    they protect each other...trade pics...it was a article on it a while back. im not going to look for it.
    but i just think at some point ...someone has to step in with help to stop it ....the ? , the child and the extended connected people.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sum of yall sound confused

talkin bout ain't nobody gon touch my cuz, while in the same breath sayin you'd call the law

tf you think gon happen to him in lockup when they find out he's a child diddler?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

i think they know its wrong...but in a way dont care cause they wasnt protected from it happening to them.
    and some people are just perverts.

its really sad....

their is a whole movement on this.
    they protect each other...trade pics...it was a article on it a while back. im not going to look for it.
    but i just think at some point ...someone has to step in with help to stop it ....the ? , the child and the extended connected people.

I was listening to a podcast and they were interviewing a cop who was put on the 'to catch a ? team' and he said he never knew how bad ? was, he said it's so prevalent he doesn't know if it can ever be corrected. Which I mean makes sense cuz how many kids does one ? get hold of, half dozen? out of that half dozen how many of them are going to molest kids? 3-5? then they grow up and molest... like its ? .
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    11 pages deep....not readin all that, but sendin ? pics to a 13 year old. smh no words.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Other?
    Brian B. wrote: »

talkin bout ain't nobody gon touch my cuz, while in the same breath sayin you'd call the law

tf you think gon happen to him in lockup when they find out he's a child diddler?

Like I said before. See that ? when you see him. If he get got in jail, hey that's all in the game.

All we sayin is... if you think you gon walk past me to get to him to ? him, you got another thing coming.

The 30+ years worth of memories and experiences with my cousin/brother/whoever still count for something.

Now had it been a situation where he kidnapped this girl, ? her against her will, tried to ? her and left her for dead... then yeah I'd wash my hands of that ? .

Statutory ? is something different. Yeah he still a scumbag and a predator manipulating an impressionable child, that need to be dealt with, but I don't think it deserve death.

Him sending ? pics ain't just come out the blue. There was some prior explicit correspondence that the victim participated in. OP never said if he actually ? this girl or not, but if he did it was more than likely the girl did so willingly.

I could still be angry, disgusted and ashamed of that ? . And still acknowledge him as family same as it was 10 minutes before I knew he was on that ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

heres the thing..i think yall missing.

i will try to save him if hes around me. but that dont mean i aint calling the cops. because he needs to be locked up.
    now...i cant protect him in jail and yes we all know what happens to pedos in jail...no one is saying they going to jail to protect anyone....but if ? coming to my house...it aint gonna happen. if they catch him on the street....they gotta do what they gotta do...if he gets handled in jail....it is what it is.

yall make this too difficult.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry cuz...you made your bed, now sleep
    After you call the cops and he serves 15 years... What comes next? Because if it's my daughter... It's still Killa Season.

You still going to protect him?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i will try to save him if hes around me. but that dont mean i aint calling the cops. because he needs to be locked up.
    now...i cant protect him in jail and yes we all know what happens to pedos in jail...no one is saying they going to jail to protect anyone....but if ? coming to my house...it aint gonna happen. if they catch him on the street....they gotta do what they gotta do...if he gets handled in jail....it is what it is.

u keep talking like someone is missing something and we are not. we just do not feel the way u do. we understand this is a blood relative but we have a boundary that he crossed and therefore we are saying we dont ? with him anymore.

the thing u keep is missing... it is ur choice if u ? with him but u can't walk a thin line. in other words u cannot say no one is gonna touch him but i am going to send him to jail where u know he is gonna get ? up. smh...u either riding with him or u not... Which one is it ? ?

u right this is not difficult
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    After you call the cops and he serves 15 years... What comes next? Because if it's my daughter... It's still Killa Season.

You still going to protect him?

if hes around me yes.
    at he then served his time....paid his debt.
    i cant tell you what not to feel...an i wont say you are wrong.
    but you still not killing him around me like its sweet.

i really hope yall can get past that part. thats all most are saying.....wont happen on my watch.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options

u keep talking like someone is missing something and we are not. we just do not feel the way u do. we understand this is a blood relative but we have a boundary that he crossed and therefore we are saying we dont ? with him anymore.

the thing u keep is missing... it is ur choice if u ? with him but u can't walk a thin line. in other words u cannot say no one is gonna touch him but i am going to send him to jail where u know he is gonna get ? up. smh...u either riding with him or u not... Which one is it ? ?

coming pass me to fukk him up vs you catching him slippin or he gets got in jail

yep.....i guess i can see how that can be a thin line

smdh
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

coming pass me to fukk him up vs you catching him slippin or he gets got in jail

smdh

when u provide protection u are in a way condoning his behavior even though u are saying u are not. u are condoning and then using the excuse of blood. at the same time u are trying to look like u dont condone dude behavior by sending him to jail. u are basically setting up ur family that u are trying to ride for in the street. if u dont see that then u are stupid as hell.

if u gonna ride with him thats fine but ride with dude. say he family and i would talk to him but i aint letting him get touched and i am not putting him in a situation where a ? phucka can touch him.

i really dont understand how y'all dont see it. i have seen like two people say hands off he blood...period end of story.

the rest of y'all basically ? trying to act tough in the street but gonna snitch on the ? to send him to jail. u a ? .
  • Brian B.
    Options
    look, it's one thing to say no outsiders will touch him & it will be handled internally

it's another to say you'll call the law

but it's counterproductive to say no outsiders will touch him & you'll call the law at the same time, cuz the chances of outsiders gettin to him jus increased tenfold

yall the ones makin this difficult w/ you different narratives & scenarios lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

smdh

when u provide protection u are in a way condoning his behavior even though u are saying u are not. u are condoning and then using the excuse of blood. at the same time u are trying to look like u dont condone dude behavior by sending him to jail. u are basically setting up ur family that u are trying to ride for in the street. if u dont see that then u are stupid as hell.

if u gonna ride with him thats fine but ride with dude. say he family and i would talk to him but i aint letting him get touched and i am not putting him in a situation where a ? phucka can touch him.

i really dont understand how y'all dont see it. i have seen like two people say hands off he blood...period end of story.

the rest of y'all basically ? trying to act tough in the street but gonna snitch on the ? to send him to jail. u a ? .

again..

look.....you can try to switch it up anyway you want.
    you aint gonna touch him in my presence.....

calling the cops is not snitching....thats getting my ? family off the streets so he wont hurt anyone else.
    ...so you can look at it like but you put him in harms way by him going to prison.

he needs to pay for his crime...i cant do nothing about that. right is right and wrong is wrong.

now if we was both in prison..aint no way a ? gonna stab up or ? the ? in front of me.

why is that hard to understand?

? gonna do what they do.....even if he has it coming to him, some ? is just that way.

maybe YOU can allow the ? to happen in front of you.....i cant. we just from different cloths.

but you saying ride all the way or dont ride at all...you got that a bit mixed up. ? aint the movies. call it conditional or whatever.....but prison is what he choose...i will take upon myself to send him there. my family, my call once you put me in the situation.

aint nothing tough about that. fukked up i would have to do some ? like that....but it is what it is.

but you have missed plenty of ? that was said.....that if he gets got...oh well. just wont happen in front of them.

get his ass whipped for being a perv ? and sent up....not one person said allow him to walk free an chill and protect him.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    an stopping you from hurting him in front of me is not condoning anything....
    not sure how that comes into play...
  • Brian B.
    Options
    Lmao bruh, stop w/ the scenarios

stop riding the fence & choose a side

handle it internally & let family be judge, jury & executioner or get them white folks involved

cuz if you jus gon eventually call the law why waste time w/ all that family handle the situation bs lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Lmao bruh, stop w/ the scenarios

stop riding the fence & choose a side

handle it internally & let family be judge, jury & executioner or get them white folks involved

cuz if you jus gon eventually call the law why waste time w/ all that family handle the situation bs lol

smdh
  • Brian B.
    Options
    don't shake your got damn head at me

I get what you're tryna say w/ your scenarios

"If I'm in the vicinity ain't nobody gon ? him, they gon have to ? me 1st" ass ?

skip all the bs steps & jus call the law if that's what you'll eventually do, no need to create scenarios
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    don't shake your got damn head at me

I get what you're tryna say w/ your scenarios

"If I'm in the vicinity ain't nobody gon ? him, they gon have to ? me 1st" ass ?

skip all the bs steps & jus call the law if that's what you'll eventually do, no need to create scenarios

you attack my scenarios...you attack my family....lol

but he needs his ass whipped...sooooo

you ? just mad yall being robbed of justice.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Other?

smdh

Dumb.

I don't think you actually comprehend what condone means.

Or snitching.