What is terra? Is that a kodi app?

https://terrariumtv.com/
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    The Dark Tower is out.
    Maywood wrote: »
    American Made ,Tom Cruise : HD Screener out Now..Brought to you by Terrarium/Kodi Gang.....Bang!!!!
    v3lm8yjbv4rj.gif

Both fake news...copies are aight but not up to standard.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    The Dark Tower is out.
    American Made ,Tom Cruise : HD Screener out Now..Brought to you by Terrarium/Kodi Gang.....Bang!!!!
    v3lm8yjbv4rj.gif

Dark Tower has been out over a week 1080p. Haven't seen american made in the new HD releases section. He did say it was a HD screener tho...
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint used kodi in like 2 months

Terragang bang bang

Man, I deleted Kodi a few weeks ago. I'll put it back on after Terra goes down, it's getting to popular so its only a matter of time.
  • dasmooth1
    dasmooth1 Members Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Options
    Elysium been working well for me. Failing that Covenant is the back up
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    The Dark Tower is out.
    v3lm8yjbv4rj.gif

? ...I Bring nothing but The Real to the Family....Oh yeah ya forhead looks like a kneecap...Ol I bring
    nothing to the table ass ? ...lol If anybody knows the slightest things about Movies.... Screeners come 1st....More than likely from overseas ....Some more than not w/Subtitles!!!! Wait all this time ? thought they were getting the Theatrical Version before the DVD dropped "Sigh"

2prf6rtw7n0m.gif
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On Another note Terrarium just dropped another Update today...Make sure u read the Features ,It's pretty dope...
    ? tried to besmirch my name :(
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Terragang bang bang

Man, I deleted Kodi a few weeks ago. I'll put it back on after Terra goes down, it's getting to popular so its only a matter of time.

So why y'all busters in this thread? ? outta here
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Terragang bang bang

Hol’ up boss. I'm trying to get movies, I don't really care where from. I downloaded Terrarium and this ? is dope. The interface and everything is clean and movies play with no problem. Sources pull up fast.

• wilberdmillz
    Options

Terragang bang bang

CircularOblongHanumanmonkey-small.gif
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What set you claim?
  • wilberdmillz
    Options

Terragang bang bang

Hol’ up boss. I'm trying to get movies, I don't really care where from. I downloaded Terrarium and this ? is dope. The interface and everything is clean and movies play with no problem. Sources pull up fast.

Add Terrarium to the thread title so @beta head can explode
  • TheNightKing
    edited October 2017
    Options

Terragang bang bang

Add Terrarium to the thread title so @beta head can explode

I tried but couldn't, lol.

Mods please change thread title to Kodi/Terrarium HD Movie Releases.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does Terranium go on the firestick?
  • wilberdmillz
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Yes, there's a link on the last page to the Terranium site. Just type it into downloader on the firestick. It now has it's on media player built in, it sucks IMO. In earlier versions it didn't have its own media player so you also had to install MX player which I still us instead of the built in media player.
  • TheNightKing
    Options

Yes, there's a link on the last page to the Terranium site. Just type it into downloader on the firestick. It now has it's on media player built in, it sucks IMO. In earlier versions it didn't have its own media player so you also had to install MX player which I still us instead of the built in media player.

Won't let me install MX player. Used VL (sp?) player but it kept shutting down. So I just use the built in player. It's good enough for what it's worth.
  • wilberdmillz
    Options

Won't let me install MX player. Used VL (sp?) player but it kept shutting down. So I just use the built in player. It's good enough for what it's worth.

My issue is the built in player wont continue to load if I pause a movie/tv show. I usually use the google links for whatever I'm trying to watch. With MX player if I pause it it'll continue loading, I like to do that just in case the wifi drops for a few second it wont freeze.

this is the link I used a while back to install MX Player on my firestick androidapksfree.com/apk/mx-player-1-9-3-1210001023-apk-download/ . Yes this is a older version(1.9.3) of MX but it still work fine for me. The newer version is on there too if you'd rather try it.
  • TheNightKing
    Options

My issue is the built in player wont continue to load if I pause a movie/tv show. I usually use the google links for whatever I'm trying to watch. With MX player if I pause it it'll continue loading, I like to do that just in case the wifi drops for a few second it wont freeze.

this is the link I used a while back to install MX Player on my firestick androidapksfree.com/apk/mx-player-1-9-3-1210001023-apk-download/ . Yes this is a older version(1.9.3) of MX but it still work fine for me. The newer version is on there too if you'd rather try it.

Props my G. I'll give it a shot.
  • wilberdmillz
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

I haven't an issue with the built in player. All movies have played fine even 1080p joints. I had one issue with a audio and that was the link I chose but besides that the player has worked fine for me.

It does work fine, my only gripe is what I mentioned about noticing it not loading when I pause the video like MX player does. I loaded my parents and a friends firestick with Terrarium this past weekend without MX player and they both work fine. It's just a personal preference at this point I guess.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terrarium is the ?