ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    f7avr1xhgfc4.jpg

Ironically, I made friends with all my grandfather's pigs while he was raising them. Didn't stop them from being good as hell when they became food. In summary, animals can be both friends and food.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Last night I had a dream that Busta Rhymes tried to choke me out.. ? was crazy as ? . For some reason i was working as a firestick salesmen for a company that sold firesticks. So yea I went to his crib to install a firestick and this ? gave me his credit card so I could get the payment but something went wrong and I sent the money to someone else (man I don't know that ? was weird) anyways that ? got mad n started flipping out and all i could say was "My bad" Like that's literally all I could reply with everytime i tried to talk so he started choking me, next thing i know my alarm goin off and i done woke up before I even had a chance the chance to fight back. Craziest dream I had in a minute.

lol I got robbed by Chief Keef

posted about that ? years ago....didnt turn out well from what I remember
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Last night I had a dream that Busta Rhymes tried to choke me out.. ? was crazy as ? . For some reason i was working as a firestick salesmen for a company that sold firesticks. So yea I went to his crib to install a firestick and this ? gave me his credit card so I could get the payment but something went wrong and I sent the money to someone else (man I don't know that ? was weird) anyways that ? got mad n started flipping out and all i could say was "My bad" Like that's literally all I could reply with everytime i tried to talk so he started choking me, next thing i know my alarm goin off and i done woke up before I even had a chance the chance to fight back. Craziest dream I had in a minute.

lol I got robbed by Chief Keef

posted about that ? years ago....didnt turn out well from what I remember

I know it was just a dream but I prolly would of lost my job if I didn't wake up cause I ain't nobody bout to choke me out over no $50 firestick
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    next thing i know my alarm goin off and i done woke up before I even had a chance to fight back.

LOL
  • TonyDubbz
    Options

I found out not long ago that white dude who played Roach committed that. ? crazy
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

She got brand new injections and don't know how to act

Same chick.
    Her motto: SEEKER OF POWERFUL WISDOM! Opinions don't pay bills but twerking does.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Man’s genetic disorder makes one arm supersized, helping him become an arm wrestling champion

A man’s rare genetic bone disorder resulted in his right arm being far bigger than his left. As reported by Australia’s Yahoo7 Sport, 27-year-old Matthias Schlitte used that irregularity to his advantage and became a professional arm wrestling champion.

"Everyone has a challenge in life,” Schlitte said. “I'm not a religious guy or anything but this was a gift from a higher power and this was my calling in life."

Schlitte is from Haldensleben, Germany and goes by the pro nickname “Hellboy.” He told 7 Sport, "I first discovered I could use my gift when I was three years of age.

We had a family oven at home in Germany and I picked up a rather large bucket of coal for the oven and carried it around for my mother, which was probably very uncommon for a three-year-old."

According to the Daily Mail, Schlitte now has a right forearm that measures 46cm (18 in) around.

Schlitte began competing in arm wrestling competitions in 2004 after his mother spotted a flyer at a gas station looking for male arm wrestlers up to 90kg (198 lbs).

“I was 16 and I went into this small bar in Haldensleben and I only weighed 65kg (143 lbs),” he said. “All these bigger men were laughing at me, but when I beat them all the men changed from laughing to respect and the rest is history."

7 Sport reports that “Hellboy” has earned eight German national championships,14 international championships, and even beat a specially designed arm wrestling robot.

Another notable feat by Schlitte, becoming the youngest ever champion of an international tournament inspired by the arm wrestling movie, Sylvester Stallone’s “Over The Top.”

The arm wrestler has a sense of humor about his unusual arm. He’s been featured in comedic commercials for the Australian company, AEG Powertools, playing up his supersized strength.

Schlitte wouldn’t change anything about himself and is grateful for his life saying, “I have spent 10 years traveling around the world doing what I love.”
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ass Goddell is on CNN regarding the protest
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last night I had a dream that Busta Rhymes tried to choke me out.. ? was crazy as ? . For some reason i was working as a firestick salesmen for a company that sold firesticks. So yea I went to his crib to install a firestick and this ? gave me his credit card so I could get the payment but something went wrong and I sent the money to someone else (man I don't know that ? was weird) anyways that ? got mad n started flipping out and all i could say was "My bad" Like that's literally all I could reply with everytime i tried to talk so he started choking me, next thing i know my alarm goin off and i done woke up before I even had a chance to fight back. Craziest dream I had in a minute.

So you had a dream about Busta choking you til you passed out cause he couldn't pay you for your services? Yikes....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Lupe tix for his show this saturday went on sale at 12PM already sold out....im trying to sign up for stand by tix....601 ppl ahead of me....?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would kick busta rhymes ass i bet.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

So they were the Bone thuggs before the Bone Thuggs?

I need that album, damn. Thank you monsieur Sandford
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Last night I had a dream that Busta Rhymes tried to choke me out.. ? was crazy as ? . For some reason i was working as a firestick salesmen for a company that sold firesticks. So yea I went to his crib to install a firestick and this ? gave me his credit card so I could get the payment but something went wrong and I sent the money to someone else (man I don't know that ? was weird) anyways that ? got mad n started flipping out and all i could say was "My bad" Like that's literally all I could reply with everytime i tried to talk so he started choking me, next thing i know my alarm goin off and i done woke up before I even had a chance to fight back. Craziest dream I had in a minute.

So you had a dream about Busta choking you til you passed out cause he couldn't pay you for your services? Yikes....

Nah, I was supposed to take the money off his credit card as payment but somehow I transferred the money to some random person account instead (i dont know how this happened it was some weird ? )
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Pretty sure them and Bone Thugs were dissing eachother for awhile trying to claim originator of the fast midwest style of rap.
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Pretty sure them and Bone Thugs were dissing eachother for awhile trying to claim originator of the fast midwest style of rap.

Them, Twista, Crucial Conflict & Three 6 were all beefing with Bone around that time

Ok... merci for that missing part of my hiphop knowledge
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

did y'all see the ? running off at the end of the video? didn't she have a white belt in her hand also lmao!
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Legends of the Game

[img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/10363539_1404730506509668_6272908474435308083_n.jpg?oh=e01a9818ca972ca932b638df6c43603e&oe=5A3D42EA[/img]

all them chicks short too none of them are over 5 ft 5. man that sounds like fun.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options