The ? 's Advocate: Game Gets 15 Year old Girl Pregnant (Update: Allegations From New Girl!)

Options

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i seen the text between the girl and some blogger she admitted it even the text you can tell shes young smh but they took it down cuz people were harassing her and now they on game's ig commenting ? even on his managers wack100 page lol he trending too
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this going to criminal investigation or not?

Because all this naming and shaming is for the birds... Literally!
  • jimdavis187
    jimdavis187 Members Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    Why has tmz not picked this ? up if accurate? if this ? be hittin underaged females, he belong in jail. period! Don't understand this isn't a story yet.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Why has tmz not picked this ? up if accurate? if this ? be hittin underaged females, he belong in jail. period! Don't understand this isn't a story yet.

Money and power.

People have spoken out against Weinstein for years yet this is a story in 2017 smh.

No talk show host has made jokes about it either.
  • jimdavis187
    Options

Money and power.

People have spoken out against Weinstein for years yet this is a story in 2017 smh.

Game's black and Weinstein a jew with far more power than he'll ever have. He had the power to make or break a career. All gossip sites would love to throw a successful black man under the bus.

Why this hasn't happened for Game, if true, is hard to understand. He should have been toast by now considering he's black, whereas Harvey might have had a few passes in the past. Where that ? Wendy Williams at? Where tmz at? Where media take out at?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

Money and power.

Game's black and Weinstein a jew with far more power than he'll ever have. He had the power to make or break a career. All gossip sites would love to throw a successful black man under the bus.

Why this hasn't happened for Game, if true, is hard to understand. He should have been toast by now considering he's black, whereas Harvey might have had a few passes in the past. Where that ? Wendy Williams at? Where tmz at? Where media take out at?

While you're right with media being ready to throw black men under the bus.

There are still black predators out there doing predatory things. Diddy and Birdman comes to mind.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    L.a. Reid looks like the type too.

Been heard rumours of Quincy and John singelton too.

Not accusing these brothers. Just telling you not to be shocked when u find out they been casting couching dudes
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Options
    That's why I'm not fast to believe this stuff. Money and power? This is ? Game we're talking about lol, not Jimmy Iovine or Puffy

exactly. I'm not doubting he's smashing underage girls, but if he is, and one of them had his baby, why isn't this making the news or criminal investigations being brought against him?

everyone (i.e. the mainstream media) is remaining real quiet on this one...
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    PureYang wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    I don't see this anywhere else. One of those things were the lie is more entertaining than the truth. She's not pregnant with his kid and I don't believe Game slept with her. Fame is a muthafucka you gotta be careful because ? and stupid ? might try and set you up and/or trap you.

In a month this will go away and Game will be doing something else.

Tbh this has been a developing story for months. I got word about it for 2 months ago. So it's nothing new and I don't think it will blow over next month.

I wasn't joking when I said the text messages were deleted from all outlets.

The text messages clearly include game and the young lady and him confirming he smashed.

Her mother died when she was 8 and her dad wasn't in the picture. So game brought her from London to a crib/hotel in Miami and is "taking care" of her.

A int no way a 14 year old can finance a trip from UK to Miami by herself to meet a rapper.

This is the issue with the internet - it's considered "true" until proven innocent. I can't go off of he say/she say I'd want credible sites. Game is pretty active on social media and if this was true, charges would have been sought and it would have made major headlines. If Bobby V can break the internet, Game would have crushed it. Not saying it's not true but I'm not ruling out that it's ? either. Game issued no statements or anything. Something like that is a pretty big deal. Reminds me of when they said Janet Jackson had a "secret child" where ? She's been trying to have kids for 30 years and wasn't able to.

And in the UK too ? Trust me they do not play games over there hell anywhere in Europe. Look what happened to Freddie Gibbs and that was just he say she say. I googled it and got only only one headline from the DailyMail's gossip section and rap genius forums. That's not enough. Now if in 6 months this blows up the internet and overwhelming proof is posted then I'll believe it. You said it's a developing story so I'm gonna wait and see how this plays out.

You obviously don't know about the likes of Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, the BBC and VIP ? rings. ? ? of high prominence fiddling children for years and having it covered up (and in the case of Jimmy Saville, right up to when he died) before any justice came about.

It all starts the same way - people talk and persistent rumours about certain celebs up to no good circulate. No evidence surfaces and no prominent news sources report on it but the rumours never go away. Years later it all comes out that the celeb(s)/people in question really were up to no good and it's all too late.

It's not what you know but what you can prove, and there sure is no smoke without fire - no trustworthy news source is reporting on The Game, but I sure as ? wouldn't be surprised to find out years later that the rumours are true. They generally tend to be.

Bruh don't put the likes of game with systemic power. He has none of that. Completely different level

@ the bold. That ? runs deep.

I watched a documentary on human trafficking and when it got to the part about children it was truly heartbreaking. I decided to send the video to my brother that works at a mental hospital and he told me some eerie ? . He said this is very common in the world today. High profile people have been apart of human trafficking networks that prey specifically on children. And he has to deal with the traumatized children and adults from what those higher ups had done to them. Very sad. Not only that but some of those children he supervises tell the same stories and draw similar pictures of what happened to them including black candles, knives, symbols, pictures of goats etc. Same as the documentary. Oddly enough he told me about a parent of a little boy who this had happened to and the similarities and that when she reported it the authorities paid no attention. Instead she came home to find her house cleaned out completely, bank account empty, and vehicle stolen.

The GOAT first season to any television show in history True Detective tried to warn us about those cult child molesters
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Money and power.

Cac you need to calm down with the hard on to have another black man locked up. He foul and violated he deserves punishment too but you acting like being a molester and being black is a worse crime than being a molester and being white. Go sit your goofy ass in a corner somewhere
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Game tries to deny. Girl responds
    Click right arrow for more
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Options
    Game tries to deny. Girl responds
    Click right arrow for more

Are all those other messages from the girl? If so she sounds stupid as hell......or real young!
    I hope for Game's sake she's just stupid
  • jimdavis187
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

Money and power.

Cac you need to calm down with the hard on to have another black man locked up. He foul and violated he deserves punishment too but you acting like being a molester and being black is a worse crime than being a molester and being white. Go sit your goofy ass in a corner somewhere

You taking that ? outta context cuz! That's not my take on it, I don't want any successful black man to do time, only if the crime justifies it. It's the racist ass media world that would flame a ? before anyone else in such a situation. Don't expect no black man to get the same credit as a white man even if it's the same crime.

That's the reason this ? surprises me. As none of the mainstream media has jumped on this. If it's true they would have been all over this. And they're not... (yet)
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why I'm not fast to believe this stuff. Money and power? This is ? Game we're talking about lol, not Jimmy Iovine or Puffy

Yeah....this ? isn't adding up at all
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The games homie and manager in that girls dm lol now that the story out
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this is why that guy took the twitter break..she was bout to expose his ass and he knew it was coming.
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    So this is why that guy took the twitter break..she was bout to expose his ass and he knew it was coming.

Twitter, Instagram and locked himself in the house for 60 days.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    The games homie and manager in that girls dm lol now that the story out

Should've screenshotted
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Even 40 glocc post got taken down.

Y'all don't find it odd that his sworn enemy that legit wants to ? game would be forced to take down his post?

Even if it was a lie. 40 glocc would have to fight on that lie. They hit him with some legal ramifications.

As they are doing with other news outlets
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn @ the IC being the only place to "report" on this