Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »

tbh, that ? had me a lil disappointed. like i know he's a perv, but just run the ? outta there, why give him a massage? talking about she wanted to know where his hands are. like i'd know where his hands are as i'm running out the door. one, this m/f is a creep, but he's not about to cold ? her and ? her, he had too much to lose to do that. and two, she has a diplomat father so she doesn't need the money and could've rained hell on weinstein thru her father.

other than her caring so much about having a career in the states, i don't get why she didn't get the ? outta there the minute that fat, greasy, disgusting m/f even mentioned something untoward

not that it excuses his behaviour. a lot of people in hollywood willing to do some sucking and ? , or some version of something sexual to get ahead. and it blurs the lines, like on one hand, it's not appropriate to use your position of power to exploit people, but there are plenty of people that are very willing to let people in power exploit them in order to get something they want. so it's a chicken and egg thing, which one came first?

hollywood's too twisted to make sense of that ? , ? it i give up. leave them all to their den of iniquity

A woman recently said ? like this happens because women are willing to go along to get along...and she damn near got jumped.

But I have to agree...the majority of these stories hes not forcing himself on anyone..its more of a moral dilemma in there part...are you willing to ? this zit covered in cat hair for a role maybe? Or make it in your own?

And remember were only hearing about his misses...numerous of women said yes.
    If he assaulted the ones that said no that would mean he ? the ones that said yes.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    In case you guys ever wondered especially why so many black actors, rappers and the like go on as unsung heroes or untapped potential while others with less skill reap the rewards. Read between the lines. A lot of them are less willing to go a long with that ? ? than some of their peers or white folks are.

Heed the messages of the Chappelles, Martin Lawrences and Katt Williams' of this world. It's real. It's also a choice. Nobody's hand is forced outside of "how much do you really want it?" or "will you be content with just carrying on while being blacklisted?"

Sick ? but it is what it is. It's been that way from jump when it comes to civilization.

Just admit you're bitter nobody is buying your ? ass scripts.

Young man I haven't freelanced in show business for over 5 years now. I also walked away willingly and was never a screenwriter or aspired to be. I used to write comedy material for individuals and did a lot of copywriting and some sound mixing. I had fun but it's not something I wanted to dedicate my life to. Way too cutthroat and petty for my character.

Now I'm busy actually running a business in a developing region and pursuing my own form of happiness. In addition to pursuing my lifelong hobbies of writing everyday and beatmaking at my own leisure. But go on thinking you know anything about anybody just because you have read their message board posts.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tbh, that ? had me a lil disappointed. like i know he's a perv, but just run the ? outta there, why give him a massage? talking about she wanted to know where his hands are. like i'd know where his hands are as i'm running out the door. one, this m/f is a creep, but he's not about to cold ? her and ? her, he had too much to lose to do that. and two, she has a diplomat father so she doesn't need the money and could've rained hell on weinstein thru her father.

other than her caring so much about having a career in the states, i don't get why she didn't get the ? outta there the minute that fat, greasy, disgusting m/f even mentioned something untoward

not that it excuses his behaviour. a lot of people in hollywood willing to do some sucking and ? , or some version of something sexual to get ahead. and it blurs the lines, like on one hand, it's not appropriate to use your position of power to exploit people, but there are plenty of people that are very willing to let people in power exploit them in order to get something they want. so it's a chicken and egg thing, which one came first?

hollywood's too twisted to make sense of that ? , ? it i give up. leave them all to their den of iniquity

A woman recently said ? like this happens because women are willing to go along to get along...and she damn near got jumped.

But I have to agree...the majority of these stories hes not forcing himself on anyone..its more of a moral dilemma in there part...are you willing to ? this zit covered in cat hair for a role maybe? Or make it in your on?

If he assaulted the ones that said no that would mean he ? the ones that said yes.

Yup some women had the hunger to play the games.
    They saw the silver lining in the Weinstein's playbook to Hollywood success......that's why they ain't saying ? !
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    this fat ? tried it with Lupita N’yongo

lyipgv1ytq6u.gif

Fam im really cross

She has been.......touched.

Tainted goods, some would say.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In case you guys ever wondered especially why so many black actors, rappers and the like go on as unsung heroes or untapped potential while others with less skill reap the rewards. Read between the lines. A lot of them are less willing to go a long with that ? ? than some of their peers or white folks are.

Heed the messages of the Chappelles, Martin Lawrences and Katt Williams' of this world. It's real. It's also a choice. Nobody's hand is forced outside of "how much do you really want it?" or "will you be content with just carrying on while being blacklisted?"

Sick ? but it is what it is. It's been that way from jump when it comes to civilization.

Young man I haven't freelanced in show business for over 5 years now. I also walked away willingly and was never a screenwriter or aspired to be. I used to write comedy material for individuals and did a lot of copywriting and some sound mixing. I had fun but it's not something I wanted to dedicate my life to. Way too cutthroat and petty for my character.

Now I'm busy actually running a business in a developing region and pursuing my own form of happiness. In addition to pursuing my lifelong hobbies of writing everyday and beatmaking at my own leisure. But go on thinking you know anything about anybody just because you have read their message board posts.

hmmm....

Ironic, isn't it.
  • Broddie
    Options

hmmm....

Ironic, isn't it.

Because I've seen it happen to others with my own eyes by being around that environment. What a remedial idiot.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hmmm....

Ironic, isn't it.

Because I've seen it happen to others with my own eyes by being around that environment. What a remedial idiot.

So who were these talent-less actors and rappers, who sold there soul for fame and fortune. While the real talent was left by the wayside. That you saw.

gif-popcorn-food-1212454.gif
  • Broddie
    Options

hmmm....

Ironic, isn't it.

So who were these talent-less actors and rappers, who sold there soul for fame and fortune. While the real talent was left by the wayside. That you saw.

gif-popcorn-food-1212454.gif

None of your ? business.

Or to satisfy your snark: it's the internet and I have made it all up. I'm not even typing this response. A bot is.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But I have to agree...the majority of these stories hes not forcing himself on anyone..its more of a moral dilemma in there part...are you willing to ? this zit covered in cat hair for a role maybe? Or make it in your on?

Yup some women had the hunger to play the games.
    They saw the silver lining in the Weinstein's playbook to Hollywood success......that's why they ain't saying ? !

Shot fired at jennifer Lawrence
    #Bars
  • Copper
    Options
    Lupita even said he was bragging about dating actress x and y ... how come nobody naming names b?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Lupita even said he was bragging about dating actress x and y ... how come nobody naming names b?

People don't want to throw each other under the bus. Or risk standing up for somebody who never asked to be stood up for.
  • Copper
    Options
    Thought azealia banks preferred ehite men bc they "respected her more" yhen she gets disrespected and wants the first black man to have her back?

And rza been a ? ? .

Throw both of them away
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be fair

RZA didnt see him call her a ? .

As crazy as she acts there could have been a number of reasonable explanations for him "spitting at her"
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    I bet money the black chicks were willing and able and still didn't get them acting roles

• Broddie
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    To be fair

As crazy as she acts there could have been a number of reasonable explanations for him "spitting at her"

Russell Crowe had a recorded past with both prejudice and temper tantrums long before he ever even met Azelia Banks.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    To be fair

or he omitted that.. who knows.. but i bet it wasnt far from when he spit at her....
  • Copper
    Options

People don't want to throw each other under the bus. Or risk standing up for somebody who never asked to be stood up for.

They're enabling women who ? thier way to success...thus punishing women who dont...

Thats sexist!!

Or thats how I would frame it to get answers
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it puts a whole new perspective to Oscars so white.....

oscars-2016-diversity.jpg

Black folks aren't down for the okey doke!

snl-oscarssowhite-parody-nbc.png

ed7a478fb698b067884cd6eb665ee678.jpg

Terry Crews don't count!

The first row fourth guy...didn't he fl the movie where he was a chick?