• jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who made those wack ass tags :/
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I listened to some of it. I liked the intro. I never really listened to Gucci tbh. I heard the one with big Sean too. It was aite. I actually didn't like big Sean's verse. He sounded out of place on the song.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that song with the weeknd >>>>>
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    that song with the weeknd >>>>>

I been hearing that song nice. Bout to check it out....
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Gucci's progression as a Man, but not so much as an Artist...? seem so watered down now.

When that ? was a Menace, he was droppin street classics left & right...even seemed more lyrical to me in that timeframe. I can't really rock w/ too much of his new ? RN
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Mainstream happy gucci is just gonna make music that's similar to the stuff you hear these days...You never gonna hear a muddy from traphouse 3 again

I'm proud of him for evolving so I don't mind. He's made so much music that it can tide anybody over if they don't like the new stuff
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Gucci's progression as a Man, but not so much as an Artist...? seem so watered down now.

When that ? was a Menace, he was droppin street classics left & right...even seemed more lyrical to me in that timeframe. I can't really rock w/ too much of his new ? RN
    w1av7l5vs1z6.gif