when's the last time you bought something kinda expensive and got sad right after like...

Options

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7500 on a st laurent jacket...

You a whole bastard

be careful where u dumpin ur ashes...
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $150 for some cologne
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im a huge cowboys fan and so is my 14 year old. bought 2 plane tickets, 2 game tickets, a hotel room, and rental car for me and him. i am not sad about that. the sad part is the game i picked. i was so focused on opening night i wasnt thinking. i live in new jersey and we opened against the giants. i should have picked the chiefs or the rams or anyone else. i can see the giants anytime.

• MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im a huge cowboys fan and so is my 14 year old. bought 2 plane tickets, 2 game tickets, a hotel room, and rental car for me and him. i am not sad about that. the sad part is the game i picked. i was so focused on opening night i wasnt thinking. i live in new jersey and we opened against the giants. i should have picked the chiefs or the rams or anyone else. i can see the giants anytime.

Fvk it..yawl still made a memory
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    When i was still single, i bought a condo in Vegas bcuz i was burnt out on the hotel life and wanted more privacy. But the main reason was to impress the ladies who were worthy of being allowed to know where i lived.
    Three months later i was married and no longer needed the bachelor pad. I ended up turning the crib into a more family friendly place. Took me forever to sell that crib.

so you met and married someone in three months?

yup. Love ain't got no timetable.

Interesting

Drop that story fam

No real story to tell. just found the perfect woman for me. A fitness freak that loves sex and cooking also with a business mind. We did so much together the first two months that you would of thought we been together 15 years already. Sometimes you just know that you picked a winner from day one. I had to cuff her asap. My single life was legendary too but nothing beats meeting and marrying your perfect soul mate.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    About 2k for some off road tires for my truck. Gas went up and I don't even off road like that anymore smh
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    About 2k for some off road tires for my truck. Gas went up and I don't even off road like that anymore smh

Mud or All-Terrain?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last month I bought a G37 coupe. I had the money for it but I really should have just got a Honda and saved some bread. I love the car but I always give myself ? when I gotta tank up premium
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    ...why'd I do that?

i just got a 50" hdr 4k tv because it was getting too hard for me to read the text in video games. As soon as i plugged it in I realized I could have just got a new pair of glasses.

I don't even really watch a lot of quality tv and movies like that. What the ? was I thinking?

Another time that comes to mind was when I paid 24 bills for a shot of mezcal (del maguey pechuga). Mind you the ? was tasty and all but i woke up the next morning and had questions for myself about the trajectory that my life was on that I couldn't really answer.

Bruh $2400?

nzdawbqp0gal.gif
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Last month I bought a G37 coupe. I had the money for it but I really should have just got a Honda and saved some bread. I love the car but I always give myself ? when I gotta tank up premium
    Sold my G end ended up buying another one.
    U made the right choice.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just bought 2 meat and potato pies from Morrisons for 2 pound, after I had paid I realized they had Hollands pies on offer for 63p each and the most ? up part is my baby girl didn't even like the pie due to the hard potatoes inside, she loves a good hollands cheese and onion pie tho ffs.

I don't know what any of this means. lol

You don't have meat and potato pies in America?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I bought a bacon ultimate cheeseburger meal from Jack and afterwards I saw Carls Jr $5 meal I could have got instead, i was like wtf
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sheeeeeit.

I bought a Nautica watch for about $150 at a a Sears closing clearance sale ( All sales final no refunds or exchange ), then walked across the mall to a different dept store, saw a way better looking Nautica watch for the same damn price.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .....This gonna sound weak by comparison to some of y'all stories, but i feel dumb the times I buy lunch at work, when if i just took the time I coulda made my own damn lunch & saved the $bread.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »

Mud or All-Terrain?

Mud. My boys and I used to mud ride back in the Sipp when we were younger and I enjoyed that ? . Always said when I got a truck I'd do the same so that's why I bought the tires. I don't even have time to do that ? anymore, and being here in the A, I gotta drive a lil ways out to the country to even do some real off road driving. I wasted my money. I'm gonna get the all terrains next time tho
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »

Mud or All-Terrain?

Mud. My boys and I used to mud ride back in the Sipp when we were younger and I enjoyed that ? . Always said when I got a truck I'd do the same so that's why I bought the tires. I don't even have time to do that ? anymore, and being here in the A, I gotta drive a lil ways out to the country to even do some real off road driving. I wasted my money. I'm gonna get the all terrains next time tho

Bruh, went mudding with ex family, that ? was Dope!
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Putting money into a 401k, when I could just save it myself
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Man ? that whenever I buy food/lunch in Manhattan I get that feeling
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I spent $11.80 at the waffle house 2 hours ago and im already hungry again