The ? 's Advocate: Game Gets 15 Year old Girl Pregnant (Update: Allegations From New Girl!)

Options

Comments

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    damn @ the IC being the only place to "report" on this

Nah it's legit on all sites except for tmz. All message boards too. And that's where the outlets get their news from
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fameolousig
    wack100 (losangelesconfidential manger ) says the DM is fake aka photoshopped. He tells me that they have never spoken to the girl or send her. He claims he booked the rooms when they were in the UK & the girl was never there. The girl’s auntie also just had a baby as I told y’all yesterday . People think the child belongs to the auntie but I can’t confirm. Ppl in their feelings and I don’t have time for another situation like last month so imma delete it off my page . I got better tea anyway
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    damn @ the IC being the only place to "report" on this

Nah it's legit on all sites except for tmz. All message boards too. And that's where the outlets get their news from

I'm not doubting the legitimacy. More so the fact that AHH is the only site I've seen report on it, and even then I dunno if the main site actually has or if it's just this thread
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate to say it but ill wait for TNZ they hate ? and they aint even on this.

Akademiks said he thinks is ? also
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no proof in this ?

Anybody can make fake text and screenshots

the 1st 1 is mad suspect so another girl comes online talking about she know a chick who know a chick who know a chick who got pregnant by Game? You neeeeed more ppl

Then this other chick trying to promote her sister's page

Man,if he doing that,he deserves the ? ,but I will say that neither of those chicks appear to be under 18 in those pictures.

I don't really do random DM's but if there's nothing to indicate those chicks are young on their profiles/pages,just because a dude slides in their DM doesn't mean they know they're underage.

Maybe if they saw them in real life they would know,but chicks use all types of tricks and angles online.

but if she's claiming he met her and they had sex,I would think he would know she was young

With that said dudes should be careful and flat out ask chicks online how old they are before jumping out the window, if they don't look late 20's or 30's for sure

I think this ? is bold faced lie though.We'll see.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im sure he hit it they text or talked til she told him her real age he was ghost she got ignored and faked this ? to get attention
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    beatboy1 wrote: »
    R Kelley says " Whats the big deal ?? "

Dude was beyond wild with that ?
    do0ksx5ms80l.jpg
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Update- The girl asked us to remove the receipts due to people harassing her and her family.
    The Game got a 15 year old pregnant in the UK. For months the rumor has been circulating about him getting the girl pregnant but no one had any receipts. Today, we spoke to the young girl and she confirmed that she just had the baby. The girl claims The Game got her pregnant but he didn’t know she was 15 years old. The girl tells us that she was in a club that required an I.D showing at-least the age of 18. The girl says she had a fake I.D and got in so The Game didn’t have a clue she was a kid.

Even if this is how it happened this is still showing Game is a ? because
    1. Even if you fall for the she looked older ? once you talk to a teenager you know they're a ? teenager and
    2. Why you smashing raw chicks you meet in the club?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Shout outs to @Busta Carmichael for making this LOOOLOLOL

Just wanna let some of you ? know we're watching !!!! Gonna save you from yourselves !!! I'm handing out bans over ? fuckery

giphy.gif

Lmaoooo

@Busta Carmichael good work B

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just wanna let some of you ? know we're watching !!!! Gonna save you from yourselves !!! I'm handing out bans over ? fuckery

giphy.gif

That why did yall free that somalian nas stan if that was the case?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all should free SG tha gawd tho. He's just a swedish kid who made a mistake, like nas marrying kelis
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @Busta Carmichael is the homie, but this ? is bogus made up news.....LOL.

I kinda think the homie is hoping that Wack 100's ? responds to this fake news so that he can re-create his famous FOF thread below............

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/531254/dj-premier-recalls-suge-punking-him-and-telling-biggie-to-f-k-off-premo-finds-thread-pg-4/p4

• Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Nah this ain't made up JJ. The whole interwebs been catching on to it now.

Premo was just a mistake gone wrong.

When I make a troll thread you'll know. This ain't it
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Update- The girl asked us to remove the receipts due to people harassing her and her family.
    The Game got a 15 year old pregnant in the UK. For months the rumor has been circulating about him getting the girl pregnant but no one had any receipts. Today, we spoke to the young girl and she confirmed that she just had the baby. The girl claims The Game got her pregnant but he didn’t know she was 15 years old. The girl tells us that she was in a club that required an I.D showing at-least the age of 18. The girl says she had a fake I.D and got in so The Game didn’t have a clue she was a kid.

sounds like bartering for a check
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Nah this ain't made up JJ. The whole interwebs been catching on to it now.

Premo was just a mistake gone wrong.

When I make a troll thread you'll know. This ain't it

been quite a few pedos on this site.

they out ....yall just aint connected all the dots yet.

? just trynna play death on sight with ? ...but its really not.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

giphy.gif

Lmaoooo

@Busta Carmichael good work B

Busta can take credit for making the thread cuz I don't make them...but I was the 1st 1 2 expose the BUTTERFLY on here car even used a post of mine n the opening post..lol
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Lol Gee they are referring to the gif. Not the thread.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Lol Gee they are referring to the gif. Not the thread.

Lol I stand corrected.....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    lol....oh now ? wanna steer clear