Getting Into a Physical Fight= Rite of Passage In Being A Man/Adult?

Options
13»

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    “A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person willing to inflict it.” - Aleksander Solzhenitsyn

Lmao violence is a broad term.

If I feel threatened I'm shooting a ? no problem

And you’ll spend the next 25 years in a jail cell if that’s your mentality.

Please take a carry course if you haven’t already, they’ll explain what I mean in greater detail.
    “A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person willing to inflict it.” - Aleksander Solzhenitsyn

Lmao violence is a broad term.

If I feel threatened I'm shooting a ? no problem

You softer than cotton candy bruh
    If I feel like my life is threatened, I'm gonna shoot you. Simple. Isn't that the point of a gun, to defend yourself?
    ^^^^^^ This ? can't fight haha. You that ? to get beat up and be embarrassed about it an instead of learning how to fight or ask for the rematch, you go grab yo gun and shoot a ? .

93hodunpyyej.gif

Ok
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that claim this whole narrative of "oh you ? looking for a fight to prove your manhood" sounds like a cop out from admitting the fact that some of you ? can't fight or lack the mental constitution to fight

Im talking bout if you walking home from a party and what not with your girl

An aggressive, jealous person is trying to start ? with you and your girl

And you can't just "walk away", what you going to do if tha ? swings on you

Reason with him?

? that

I was taught from my brother, fight coach and life in general

Dont go around looking for a fight, but dont be afraid to finish one either
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Getting in a fight is definitely a rite of passage.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I’m kind of weird. Im a violence is wrong but pacifism is weak kind of a person.

The strongest person in the room is never the loudest.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    So let me ask. During a " street fight" as long as u don't ? anyone u can gouge an eye out, bite a plug of flesh out or bite and earlobe or ear off no problem regarding charges? Asking sincerely remembering what Bruce Lee said during an interview if an opponent has u traped. He said: U bite!!! I'm with that ? . U'll always remember me with that permanent scar Everytime u look in the mirror. No such thing as a fair one with a stranger. Zero trust in terms of them being honest. Not me.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    So let me ask. During a " street fight" as long as u don't ? anyone u can gouge an eye out, bite a plug of flesh out or bite and earlobe or ear off no problem regarding charges? Asking sincerely remembering what Bruce Lee said during an interview if an opponent has u traped. He said: U bite!!! I'm with that ? . U'll always remember me with that permanent scar Everytime u look in the mirror.

Well I’d never reccomend fighting fair to someone who can’t win a fair fight.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    ? that claim this whole narrative of "oh you ? looking for a fight to prove your manhood" sounds like a cop out from admitting the fact that some of you ? can't fight or lack the mental constitution to fight

Im talking bout if you walking home from a party and what not with your girl

An aggressive, jealous person is trying to start ? with you and your girl

And you can't just "walk away", what you going to do if tha ? swings on you

Reason with him?

? that

I was taught from my brother, fight coach and life in general

Dont go around looking for a fight, but dont be afraid to finish one either

OK bruh yall need to be more specific lmao. You forget that you ? on this site actually try to fly to other states to fight internet ? . I ain't on that type of ? lmao.

But Of course I'm fighting in the scenario you made, Im not aggressive but I aint no ? .

? I'd rather be called white than the feds chill with the disrespek
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    So let me ask. During a " street fight" as long as u don't ? anyone u can gouge an eye out, bite a plug of flesh out or bite and earlobe or ear off no problem regarding charges? Asking sincerely remembering what Bruce Lee said during an interview if an opponent has u traped. He said: U bite!!! I'm with that ? . U'll always remember me with that permanent scar Everytime u look in the mirror. No such thing as a fair one with a stranger. Zero trust in terms of them being honest. Not me.

Depends on if you feel that your life is in danger

There are no rules in a street fight

If you believe this person is threatening your life

Do what needs to be done

Honestly, a quick KO is more than enough

Leave that ? on the ground

And if hes defenseless

Let him be and get out of the area immediately
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Do what needs to be done

And if hes defenseless

@5grand
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options

Do what needs to be done

And if hes defenseless

@5grand

Cmon bruh

I dont wanna hear no Grandmaster Flash ? stories from that ?
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bigballernms ...I feel that fam. Muthfucka get me caught up I'm pitbulling ya ear, neck, jugular whatever I can latch onto. I'd wanna ruin / scar someone for getting me off my square in that moment.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to box but never started a fight (outside the ring).

Never fed into words ? use to instigate a fight.

Only fought as a last resort or a punch thrown at me. I moved around a lot which means plenty of fights with new ? . Won most, lost seldom to none. Never felt like a man until I realized the power of demeanor and reaction. I got more respect from the fights I avoided than than any of the fights I’ve ever had (outside the ring)

As I said before in another “what is manhood/proving yourself” type of thread. All that ? is subjective and only relevant to the individual and their pace of maturing into an adult.

It’s 2017. ? not sent off into the wilderness and told they couldn’t return until they’ve made a ? anymore.

You wanna have a right of passage? Avoid the narcissistic, self centered consumerism that has taken over this country. Get over yourself, race, religion and monetary goals. Remember we are all on the same planet and that our enemy is the one distracting us from our power source.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Can you learn a life lesson taking a good ass whooping or dishing one out? Yeah. Can you learn those same lessons through other ways? Yeah. So no its not necessary but it don't hurt