2»

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    I guess pac family goin to speak out now

WHO RUNS PAC'S ESTATE NOW THAT AFENI IS GONE?

I think his sister
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    I guess pac family goin to speak out now

WHO RUNS PAC'S ESTATE NOW THAT AFENI IS GONE?

I think his sister

nah it's some guy
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who cares. Them ? aint even relevant anymore

They ain't been relevant since '97
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf is goin on here?!

op needs to stay out of other grown ? bizness
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

When were they ever relevant? I mean the only time their names ever get brought up is when Tupac's name gets brought up.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When were they ever relevant? I mean the only time their names ever get brought is when Tupac's name gets brought up.

They were relevant on Bomb First, Hit Em Up and Hail Mary. Otherwise I can't name any songs they made without Pac.

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    I never really put much thought into it, but they're from New Jersey and took the West Coast's side in the beef. Then Pac died and Suge went to jail and they had nothing.

I'm guessing they got blacklisted from New York.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I never really put much thought into it, but they're from New Jersey and took the West Coast's side in the beef. Then Pac died and Suge went to jail and they had nothing.

They didn't have "nothing". You actually don't know what the ? you're talking about. They had label issues with Death Row at first.. then they were getting money in the Bay. Dropped a couple albums that moved 100k+ independently and a album on Rap A Lot and then they moved to Atlanta and they were also about to be signed to Young Buck's label Cashville Records. They been dropping projects the whole time and have a decent fanbase that supports them. They collaborate with a lot of artists in the game. They didn't take the "west coast's side in the beef".. it was a group of friends and family from Jersey and NY formed by Pac and of course they gon ride with him in whatever problems he has. Why wouldn't they?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When were they ever relevant? I mean the only time their names ever get brought is when Tupac's name gets brought up.

They were relevant on Bomb First, Hit Em Up and Hail Mary. Otherwise I can't name any songs they made without Pac.

Nobody gave a damn about them. When they started rapping I just listen to the beat and wait for Tupac to come back on the mic
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nobody gave a damn about them. When they started rapping I just listen to the beat and wait for Tupac to come back on the mic

True.

And the only other possibly stand out performance i remember was from Fatal on the song Usual Suspects with Dmx, Ja Rule, Cormega. Otherwise thrm ? was nowhere near on my radar.
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is like finding out Santa ain't real
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish Pac left Outlawz off Hit Em Up & Hail Mary.......
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude is getting publicity off Tupac and he aint even affiliated

He doing the same thing he accusing The Outlaws of which is benefiting off Tupac

and yet he is doing the same thing the difference is ........

The Outlaws are affiliated

He say Pac wouldn't roll with the ? ......

but Pac said himself you aint ? without your homeboyz ......

Im sure Pac is happy that his homeboyz are eatin !!!!!!!!!

You can't have a bigger honor then to help your friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

They didn't have "nothing". You actually don't know what the ? you're talking about. They had label issues with Death Row at first.. then they were getting money in the Bay. Dropped a couple albums that moved 100k+ independently and a album on Rap A Lot and then they moved to Atlanta and they were also about to be signed to Young Buck's label Cashville Records. They been dropping projects the whole time and have a decent fanbase that supports them. They collaborate with a lot of artists in the game. They didn't take the "west coast's side in the beef".. it was a group of friends and family from Jersey and NY formed by Pac and of course they gon ride with him in whatever problems he has. Why wouldn't they?

Whats with the hostility? You mad?

You say they've, "been dropping projects the whole time". Thats cool but if we're being honest with each other, their career took a serious hit when Death Row fell apart.

Its like they were just on the verge of being superstars and somebody pulled the rug out from under them. In fact, I could say that about a lot of people on Death Row.

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I wish Pac left Outlawz off Hit Em Up & Hail Mary.......

"Get out the way yo, get out the way yo"