Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Welp... RZA finally ready to tell the truth about Crowe.

Mother ? it's a bit late now!
    RZA speaks about the infamous 2016 incident

This week is the one year anniversary of the infamous Russell Crowe, Azealia Banks altercation. Details about that night are still being revealed.

On Wednesday, RZA, the one who invited Banks to the party, appeared on The Breakfast Club with Mathematics. They were mostly there to talk about the Wu-Tang Clan’s excellent new album The Saga Continues.

WATCH: The First Trailer for the RZA’s ‘Love Beats Rhymes,’ Starring Azealia Banks & Common

While there the two talked about a number of topics, from RZA meeting Martin Shkreli to Mathematics designing the infamous Wu-Tang symbol for $400. Things turned serious when RZA was asked about that night with Azealia Banks; just last week, the trailer for Love Beats Rhymes, the movie RZA and Banks did together, was released.

READ: ? ? : RZA Clarifies Azealia Banks vs. Russell Crowe Altercation

When asked if Crowe put hands on the rapper — Banks claimed that Crowe choked her, spat on her, threw her out, and called her ? — RZA finally admitted that “He spit at her, adding that he “saw that,”

This is the first time RZA admitted to the spitting. A couple of days after the incident, RZA put up a statement on his Facebook where he said he saw Banks behave in an “obnoxious erratic individual,” and he seemed to insinuate that’s what caused the altercation.

Banks doesn’t seem to be trying to hear any of this. She put a couple of posts on social media addressing RZA:

http://www.okayplayer.com/music/rza-talks-about-azealia-banks-russell-crowe-fight.html

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a0TdA6nnVCY

? be ? .. hit her lookin all bad and let a ? spit on her. gtfoh

In the interview she also reveals her love for white men (who she refers to as marshmallows), as well as her wild sexscapades with older men and admits that she’s slept with men who could potentially help her work her way to the top.

In a selfie post on her Instagram, Banks was asked why she “dates old white dudes with money,” to which she offered an interesting reply:

Because black men take black women for granted and I’m too busy with music to be fighting for my rights at home. I already have to fight for respect with the black men in hip-hop so When I get home I like things to be nice and easy. Make sense?
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This week is the one year anniversary of the infamous Russell Crowe, Azealia Banks altercation. Details about that night are still being revealed.

On Wednesday, RZA, the one who invited Banks to the party, appeared on The Breakfast Club with Mathematics. They were mostly there to talk about the Wu-Tang Clan’s excellent new album The Saga Continues.

WATCH: The First Trailer for the RZA’s ‘Love Beats Rhymes,’ Starring Azealia Banks & Common

While there the two talked about a number of topics, from RZA meeting Martin Shkreli to Mathematics designing the infamous Wu-Tang symbol for $400. Things turned serious when RZA was asked about that night with Azealia Banks; just last week, the trailer for Love Beats Rhymes, the movie RZA and Banks did together, was released.

When asked if Crowe put hands on the rapper — Banks claimed that Crowe choked her, spat on her, threw her out, and called her ? — RZA finally admitted that “He spit at her, adding that he “saw that,”

This is the first time RZA admitted to the spitting. A couple of days after the incident, RZA put up a statement on his Facebook where he said he saw Banks behave in an “obnoxious erratic individual,” and he seemed to insinuate that’s what caused the altercation.

Banks doesn’t seem to be trying to hear any of this. She put a couple of posts on social media addressing RZA:

http://www.okayplayer.com/music/rza-talks-about-azealia-banks-russell-crowe-fight.html

? ? that crazy goat sacrificing ? . she is a crazy "obnoxious erratic individual". she's a witch stop caping for her.

? all that rza aint mention the spittin
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

In the interview she also reveals her love for white men (who she refers to as marshmallows), as well as her wild sexscapades with older men and admits that she’s slept with men who could potentially help her work her way to the top.

In a selfie post on her Instagram, Banks was asked why she “dates old white dudes with money,” to which she offered an interesting reply:

Because black men take black women for granted and I’m too busy with music to be fighting for my rights at home. I already have to fight for respect with the black men in hip-hop so When I get home I like things to be nice and easy. Make sense?

These are the chicks I was talking bout earlier...

Not everyone is a victim, some are willing to get down and they know what time it is!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I gotta nominate harvey to the hoh hall of fame
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    These broads R about to witness the strength of white privilege! This ? will blow over with just embers left after Xmas! This is a man's world, don't like it go knit or do daycare. Want fame, $ and clout open up! Been this way since celluloid started and ain't gonna change. Too much I'm white and I say so attitudes to calm down now. Desperate parties will participate in nefarious activity 4 power and fame. Can't wait 2 C the new crop of actresses. They will truly Be hoes.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So wait... Isnt sex in exchange for cash called prostitution?

Aint that illegal in California?

It wasn't cash....it was sex for a project that pays money.

Its prostitution laundering
    Prostitution ajace.....
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tarantino apologizes for staying silent about Weinstein's alleged abuse
    Jackie Wattles, CNNMoney

Updated 5:43 AM ET, Fri October 20, 2017

(CNN)Quentin Tarantino, the famed director and frequent Harvey Weinstein collaborator, said in an interview that he had heard accounts of abuse by Weinstein and regrets not acting on it.

"I knew enough to do more than I did," Tarantino told The New York Times in a story published Thursday. "There was more to it than just the normal rumors, the normal gossip. It wasn't secondhand. I knew he did a couple of these things."

"I wish I had taken responsibility for what I heard," he added. "If I had done the work I should have done then, I would have had to not work with him."

In the past two weeks, more than 40 women have come forward with allegations of ? , sexual harassment or assault since the New York Times first published an article exposing decades of Weinstein's alleged misdeeds.
    Through a spokesperson, Weinstein has denied "any allegations of nonconsensual sex."
    privacy policy.

Weinstein's studio has distributed or worked on some of Tarantino's career-making films, including "Pulp Fiction," "? Bill," "Reservoir Dogs" and "Inglourious Basterds."

In his interview with the Times, Tarantino said he was familiar with some of the allegations against Weinstein that were detailed in reports by the Times and The New Yorker this month.

Tarantino said his knowledge of at least one allegation goes back to 1995, when his then-girlfriend Mira Sorvino told him Weinstein made unwelcome advances.

At the time, Tarantino said, he thought it was an isolated incident.

"I thought Harvey was hung up on her in this Svengali kind of way," he said. "Because he was infatuated with her, he horribly crossed the line."

Over the years, Tarantino said he heard more stories about Weinstein. He said he knew actress Rose McGowan had reached a settlement with the producer.

But he stayed silent. "I chalked it up to a '50s-'60s era image of a boss chasing a secretary around the desk," he told the Times. "As if that's O.K. That's the egg on my face right now."

Tarantino also called on Hollywood to alter its culture, saying men have "almost tolerated" a "Jim Crow-like system" that's harmed women.
    Weinstein is currently the target of three investigations from authorities in New York, Los Angeles and London. He's also been fired from the helm of The Weinstein Co. and barred from The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.

Tarantino said he has reached out to Weinstein since the scandal became public, but Weinstein has not responded.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dancer in the Dark Star Björk Says She Was Harassed by a “Danish Director”

171015_browbeat_bjork.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Pop star Björk—who, around 2000, looked like she was about to become movie star Björk before abruptly announcing her retirement from film—has posted a harrowing account of her experiences with an unnamed “Danish director” who allegedly harassed her when they were working together. Björk starred in Danish director Lars von Trier’s 2000 film Dancer in the Dark, a heartbreaking performance that won her the Best Actress award at the Cannes Film Festival in 2000, while the film itself received the Palme d’Or. But despite critical acclaim, Björk retreated from movies after her experience making Dancer in the Dark. On Sunday, in a Facebook post she said was inspired by the women who have been speaking out about Harvey Weinstein, she offered further details about her experiences in the film industry:

it was extremely clear to me when i walked into the actresses profession that my humiliation and role as a lesser sexually harassed being was the norm and set in stone with the director and a staff of dozens who enabled it and encouraged it . i became aware of that it is a universal thing that a director can touch and harass his actresses at will and the institution of film allows it . when i turned the director down repeatedly he sulked and punished me and created for his team an impressive net of illusion where i was framed as the difficult one . because of my strength , my great team and because i had nothing to lose having no ambitions in the acting world , i walked away from it and recovered in a years time.

It wasn’t a secret that Björk and von Trier had a contentious relationship on set, nor was it a secret that she believed he had been emotionally abusive, but the allegation that this unnamed Danish director touched or harassed her, or punished her for refusing his advances, are new. As with many of these stories, however, a brief look at the contemporaneous press in light of her statement sets off all kinds of alarm bells. Björk disappeared from the set for four days in what was described in some accounts as a power play over control of the soundtrack and in others as a nervous breakdown. The Guardian ran a short piece passing along a story that Björk ate part of her costume in the middle of a fight, tempering what looked on its face like a “Björk acting irrationally” story with only a brief acknowledgment that “sources on the film say the rift goes deeper than” a clash between strong artistic personalities. And then there’s this, from an interview with Hollywood.com:

When you’re with Lars on your own, everything’s fine, and then when other people come in the room … it becomes a different story. It’s like the courtroom scene [in the film], where you’re the only one who knows—you and Lars.

Björk directly addressed von Trier’s alleged sexism and cruelty in a message board post on her website that also reads as though it were designed to allude to more than it explicitly said:

i was talking to a friend about it recently and i told him that the thing about making that film that upset me most was how cruel lars is to the woman he is working with. not that i can’t take it, because i’m pretty tough and completely capable of defending myself, but because my ideals of the ultimate creator were shattered. and my friend said “what did you expect? all major directors are ‘sexist’, a maker is not necessarily an expert in human rights or female/male equality!

my answer was that you can take quite sexist film directors like woody allen or stanley kubrick and still they are the one that provide the soul to their movies. in lars von trier’s case it is not so and he knows it. he needs a female to provide his work soul. and he envies them and hates them for it. so he has to destroy them during the filming. and hide the evidence. what saves him as an artist, though, is that he is so painfully honest that even though he will manage to cover up his crime in the “real” world (he is a genius to set things up that everybody thinks it is just his female-actress-at-the-moment imagination, that she is just hysterical or pre-menstrual), his films become a documentation of this “soul-robbery.” breaking the waves is the clearest example of that.

In Björk’s case, she had little to lose by walking away from the film world after her horrifying experience: she was already wealthy and powerful in the music industry and had, as she put it, “no ambitions in the acting world.” But as she acknowledges in her post, other actresses don’t have the same advantages. And even if they did: it may be no skin off Björk’s back that she walked away from acting after one role but is there any doubt we’re all poorer for it?

There’s a long tradition in the film world of forgiving exploitative, abusive relationships between directors and actors as “part of the process,” justified after the fact by the power of the art it produces in a way no one would tolerate at, say, a shoe factory. Stipulated: Dancer in the Dark is of more value to humanity than a pair of shoes. But it’s not of more value to humanity than the actual humanity of the people who were employed to work on it. In the past, arguments that art had to be religiously separated from the conditions under which it was produced—see also Blue Is the Warmest Color, Last Tango in Paris, The Birds, The Shining and on and on forever—seemed to be a symptom of caring about art a little too much. Now, however, as fallout from the allegations against Harvey Weinstein reveal a systemic problem with abuse and harassment, that argument is beginning to look more and more like a symptom of not caring enough about other people.

Update, Oct. 16: Lars von Trier denies that he abused or harassed Björk during the making of Dancer in the Dark. According to the Hollywood Reporter, von Trier's assistant has confirmed that the director made the denial to a Danish newspaper

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/10/15/bj_rk_says_she_was_harassed_by_a_danish_director.html
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jennifer the highest paid..

So does she give the best head? Or most consistent?

? was like...you want a massage? You dint want ya ? sucked?
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How RZA a ? tho. I'm sure she started a fight, they both were screaming at each other and he prob spit at her while she was talking crazy. Being spit at isnt being spit on.

Remember the video of dude in the 8ball jacket, slapping ol girl in the subway? Well some of you are acting like the ? who jumped up to defend the girl who was cussing him out and hit him with those heels.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also the bar is bout to get so low with these so called harassment stories that about to come out. We're bout to hear about directors or producers asking women out on dates and them saying no...thats it. And these crazy feminist bout to call them brave for telling their story and try to get these guys careers ended.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    these ? just want all the power.

if you ask them out...you wrong
    you stare at them ..you wrong
    if they offer to fukk for a role....they are progressive and aggressive an do what ever it takes.
    if a man offer role in exchange for fukery....hes an old perv
    if you give them a pill when they say they got a headache an they pass out...thy cant remember but they know it was 40 years ago an he touched their breast.
    but none of these ? can give a cklear description of ? that happened within the last few weeks?

now mind ?
    feminism
    but ? dont say ? when they like a ? print.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    So this dude only speaks ln not harrassing the black chick?

Don't associate him with ? ?

Smdh
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    any director now who asked a actress if she wanna ? gonna get excused of harassment
    director: lookin good today
    woman: harassment !!! lol
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    How RZA a ? tho. I'm sure she started a fight, they both were screaming at each other and he prob spit at her while she was talking crazy. Being spit at isnt being spit on.

Remember the video of dude in the 8ball jacket, slapping ol girl in the subway? Well some of you are acting like the ? who jumped up to defend the girl who was cussing him out and hit him with those heels.

no... stop rationalizing ? ? . when that story furst dropped folk made it like she was lyin. rza played her and never acknowledged that white dude spit on her.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess massage is hebrew for unwanted jew ? .
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Banks ain't RZA responsibility! She's a known ? mouth and broads like that gotta hold they own ? ! I'm not ? up a business relationship on some save a black woman ? when she reckless and loose @ the mouth. That'll get me eventually blackballed and ? up financially. Every got a friend hired who snapped on a white person or a female and got fired? They never hire someone on ya word anymore. That opportunity is over 4 U! U start a battle u finish the ? . I'll X yo ass out my life and keep it pushing. Easy with a Pisces.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Banks ain't RZA responsibility! She's a known ? mouth and broads like that gotta hold they own ? ! I'm not ? up a business relationship on some save a black woman ? when she reckless and loose @ the mouth. That'll get me eventually blackballed and ? up financially. Every got a friend hired who snapped on a white person or a female and got fired? They never hire someone on ya word anymore. That opportunity is over 4 U! U start a battle u finish the ? . I'll X yo ass out my life and keep it pushing. Easy with a Pisces.

First off...stop the ? zodiac ? . Its got nothing to do with your ability to cut people off..
    2nd. Most people issue with Rza is he flat out lied. I hate Azaelia Banks..but on this one Rza is wrong.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone wants this man gone. Lmao. ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone wants this man gone. Lmao. ? .

he ? on the wrong person....