The Official DC Cinematic Universe thread - Now Showing - "The Justice League"

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    An hour to assemble

An hour to realize they can't beat Steppenwolf

And an hour to bring back superman to finish the fight.

I could see that
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More like 30 minutes of Aquaman trying to shave off his beard and 20 minutes of Batman randomly grunting with and without his costume on.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    More like 30 minutes of Aquaman trying to shave off his beard and 20 minutes of Batman randomly grunting with and without his costume on.

I think it'll be better than that. And disagree with justice league being under more pressure than infinity war. If that movie don't live up to the hype, it'll be a dark day for the mcu
  • Broddie
    edited October 2017
    Options

I think it'll be better than that. And disagree with justice league being under more pressure than infinity war. If that movie don't live up to the hype, it'll be a dark day for the mcu

Marvel's brand is bulletproof with general audiences right now. DC is not. Only area DC is styling on Marvel with the fans is comic books (who's sales they have in a chokehold), video games and television.

Not movies though. They've been polarizing as ? and on top of that a lot of people who are now teens or adults got introduced to these character via the Justice League animated series. That definitely affects expectations. All IW has to do by comparison is be better than Age of Ultron.
  • White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    Options
    Not too bothered by the runtime, T2, TDK, and Watchmen had comparable runtimes. Hopefully they utilized that time wisely though.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how much longer are these ? at Warner gonna act like Superman isnt in the movie
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This man gets it
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    I wonder how much longer are these ? at Warner gonna act like Superman isnt in the movie

It's being done the right way. Everyone knows he's in it so there's no need to advertise him. ? gonna be marking out at his return
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An hour to assemble

I could see that

So introduce cyborg, aquaman, flash, etc then have them assemble because of a common goal in the first hour? While also setting up the rest of the movie?

:#
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    An hour to assemble

I could see that

So introduce cyborg, aquaman, flash, etc then have them assemble because of a common goal in the first hour? While also setting up the rest of the movie?

? Beta Tarantino over here. How should it be done?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's being done the right way. Everyone knows he's in it so there's no need to advertise him. ? gonna be marking out at his return

How? What's the point of hiding something we know? Why would anyone be extra hype of his return if it was inevitable in the first place?
  • Beta
    Options
    An hour to assemble

I could see that

? Beta Tarantino over here. How should it be done?

Idk but ? DC I'm rooting for this ? to be so long that ppl complain about it
  • Broddie
    Options

How? What's the point of hiding something we know? Why would anyone be extra hype of his return if it was inevitable in the first place?

Cause believe it or not a lot of the general audience doesn't know he's coming back. The minute they hear the Man of Steel theme and he starts busting parademon ass dudes is gonna be kids again.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope JL is good. But im not expecting much
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? better be better then Wonder Woman atleast
  • Beta
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »

It won't
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It won't

Well I would have to see to find out lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

It won't

Don't you got a anime forum to mod?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Comicbook.com saying Justice League will have the shortest time of all DCEU films at 121 minutes.
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Justice League’s runtime will be 121 minutes. After a long and storied production, Justice League is finally in the final stretch before hitting theaters on November 17th, and every single aspect of the film remains under scrutiny. With Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice notoriously seeing a shorter edit hit the big screen before the much more appreciated Ultimate Edition was released for home viewing, the subject of studio interference was always a question for Justice League, a question only exacerbated after the departure of Zack Snyder.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Comicbook.com saying Justice League will have the shortest time of all DCEU films at 121 minutes.

two hours is perfect for a movie.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's because they learned not to show the whole movie in one trailer unlike marvel.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    that's because they learned not to show the whole movie in one trailer unlike marvel.

Laws. Don't watch the trailers then bro
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options