soooo...errybody guess the ? wat...

Options
2»

Comments

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall are crazier than me and he did a crime that wasn't violent i will not say yall too nosy on here
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I finally was able to locate my dad...biological one (feel free to move this thread ion give a ? )

anywho so I found my dad in the prison he is in which is not too far from me on top of us communicating now he is getting released on the 26th of this month

they released him early based on the fact of us reuniting and his good behavior

so all in all he has been locked up since I was about 5 or 6 and I'm FINALLY getting a chance to meet him 2 weeks....

iono if I shud be ratchet crazy classy quiet mean nice...im kind of nervous kind of irritated all over the damn place but all in all I'm pretty excited...I wud show u guys a pic but yall do too damn much...

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... you BEEN done found yo daddy.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/557799/question-for-all-chess-player-only
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I finally was able to locate my dad...biological one (feel free to move this thread ion give a ? )

anywho so I found my dad in the prison he is in which is not too far from me on top of us communicating now he is getting released on the 26th of this month

so all in all he has been locked up since I was about 5 or 6 and I'm FINALLY getting a chance to meet him 2 weeks....

iono if I shud be ratchet crazy classy quiet mean nice...im kind of nervous kind of irritated all over the damn place but all in all I'm pretty excited...I wud show u guys a pic but yall do too damn much...

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/557799/question-for-all-chess-player-only

no i actually haven't this will be the first
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's what's up, hopefully you can strengthen the relationship with him and make up for lost time.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

MY DAD IS ASKING THIS QUESTION BELOW AND IS ASKING ME TO SEEK ANSWERS FEEL FREE TO MOVE THREAD THANKS

Me and a pal regularly play speedchess (blitz) using a chess clock. We would like to know the blitz rule concerning when a player may execute a move. Scenario: A player has grabbed his piece, moved the piece to a square and released the piece and is in the process of reaching for his clock button. At that moment (prior to the clock being punched) can the opponent legally begin to execute his move or is he required to wait until the clock is punched first before he may begin to make his response move?

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CHESS I JUST COPIED AND PASTED WHAT HE WANTED ME TO ASK

^^^ So who was that you was asking Chess questions for?

Second daddy?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So whats the diagnosis?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

MY DAD IS ASKING THIS QUESTION BELOW AND IS ASKING ME TO SEEK ANSWERS FEEL FREE TO MOVE THREAD THANKS

Me and a pal regularly play speedchess (blitz) using a chess clock. We would like to know the blitz rule concerning when a player may execute a move. Scenario: A player has grabbed his piece, moved the piece to a square and released the piece and is in the process of reaching for his clock button. At that moment (prior to the clock being punched) can the opponent legally begin to execute his move or is he required to wait until the clock is punched first before he may begin to make his response move?

Second daddy?

Step dad?
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Second daddy?

She calls her "man" daddy