toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , how are we leading in this game.... lol
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

Surprisingly, they stepped the defensive effort way up.
  • toheeb27
    Options
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »

Surprisingly, they stepped the defensive effort way up.

Kinda, but these Caw Caw mfers are shooting themselves in the foot too.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wait y'all are winning?!
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Options
    Lakers turned the ball over every possession and they are winning?!

• Beta
    Options
    Now go Lakers!
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zo messed up the momentum
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    couple of the others from NO stepped up in the end tho
  • toheeb27
    Options
    couple of the others from NO stepped up in the end tho

Etuwan Moore knocked down some crazy ? , smh... Jameer Nelson too.
  • Beta
    Options
    How you play lopez 18 mins?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can we just insert Kuzma in to the starting line up already

BI don’t look like he worked on his game, body or ball IQ whatsoever this summer
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A whole season of these 2 together mannnnnnnnnnnnnn. if they on nothin u can do really
    vnwgv53kfa5l.jpg
    3ay297l8ha8r.jpg

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can we just insert Kuzma in to the starting line up already

BI don’t look like he worked on his game, body or ball IQ whatsoever this summer

2 man draft and valued higher then DLo tho lls
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    98.7 FM Phoenix hot takes coming soon. They have listeners call in during the morning on the first show that starts right now. I can't wait for the highlights and tears
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roberson is trash, is not a starter in the NBA, how hard is it to find 6’8” player that can make FTs
    The Oklahoma City Thunder allow 5.4 fewer points per 100 possessions when Roberson is on the court. That's impressive, considering a majority of his minutes are purposefully aligned against the other team's top scoring threats.According to Synergy sports, Roberson allows .789 points per possession which ranks in the 91st percentile.

2i95zco.png

Roberson is an elite nba defender.He can't shoot(which is mental) lol @ duke being trash cuz of airballs he's on kawhi,tony allen levels of elite wing defense.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roberson is trash, is not a starter in the NBA, how hard is it to find 6’8” player that can make FTs
    The Oklahoma City Thunder allow 5.4 fewer points per 100 possessions when Roberson is on the court. That's impressive, considering a majority of his minutes are purposefully aligned against the other team's top scoring threats.According to Synergy sports, Roberson allows .789 points per possession which ranks in the 91st percentile.

2i95zco.png

Roberson is an elite nba defender.He can't shoot(which is mental) lol @ duke being trash cuz of airballs he's on kawhi,tony allen levels of elite wing defense.

They need Roberson, just dont know if they can continue to have him start.

Then again, having Roberson run with the second would destroy any chance of the bench scoring. Atleast you can have points coming from somewhere having him out there with westbrook, PG13, and Melo.

They need Roberson for sure they just gotta find more creative ways to use him.

Dude is way worse than Tony Allen offensively.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    We just need a big that can provide some consistent offense and we'd be really good.

Likes the moves y'all made this off-season, told multiple people I don't think y'all bottom of the barrel like the media made y'all out to be

Bruh you were sayin they would be bottom 4 in the east until that pick got traded to the cavs

I specifically remember YOU tellin me I was too high on the nets

You can pull up the off-season thread where I said Sean marks was making good moves since u think I'm lying that was before the trade too

This has nothin to do wit what I'm talkin bout.Honestly I don't care about this like that, to find the quotes and I'm not doubting you said that.I know for a fact you told me I'm too high on the nets
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited October 2017
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

2i95zco.png

They need Roberson, just dont know if they can continue to have him start.

Then again, having Roberson run with the second would destroy any chance of the bench scoring. Atleast you can have points coming from somewhere having him out there with westbrook, PG13, and Melo.

They need Roberson for sure they just gotta find more creative ways to use him.

Dude is way worse than Tony Allen offensively.

Yea he needs to move without the ball,cut to the basket,crash the boards,get tip ins,oops,baseline cuts.

Roberson has never been an even below average shooter, but shot 41% from 3's in the playoffs he shot 58% ft's in college.He can make 1 out 2 ft's or hit an open 3, I definitely think it's mental at this point.

Last night pg was brickin all in crunch time(all his shots were short) cuz he was tired from having to switch between guarding jimmy and wiggins.They need roberson he's an elite defender the coach has to work with him on his shooting and utilize him in different ways.

If roberson can make okc the #2 rated defensive team with kanter on the floor that shows how much of a difference maker he is defensively.Especially wit russ no defense low iq ass out there too
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont know how good the nets are gonna be

but

their gm deserves consideration for executive of the year for at least making them a fun team to watch on league pass

one thing about their rebuild though

the atlantic division has an insane amount of young talent

in addition to

derozan
    kyrie
    embiid
    kristaps
    simmons
    jaylen
    saric

the atlantic division added like 4 of the top 7 players in this draft
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The tnunder need to emphasize defense. Offensively they will be good even though they still do alotvof 1 on 1.

There was times when the wolves put russ and melo in pick and roll situations and they scored nearly every time
  • ckfree
    Options

i cant wait till he gets stronger and finds that black barber in a couple years

hes gonna be dropping 28 on a nightly basis

after last seasons garbage performance by rookies this years class is off to a promising start

ball
    dsj
    tatum
    fox
    kuzma
    markkanen

are all looking good
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

after last seasons garbage performance by rookies this years class is off to a promising start

ball
    dsj
    tatum
    fox
    kuzma
    markkanen

are all looking good

Kuzma the only reason to watch the lakers.If he wasn't on that team I'd never watch them.

Peep game

Dunn
    Lavine
    Doncic
    Markannan
    Noel

Noel getting bushed in a contract year he's gonna bounce on the mavs unless they break him off.Whole line up 24 and younger noel and dunn can cover for any defensive issues doncic may have.Wit his elite playmaking ability everybody gonna eat
  • ckfree
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

ball
    dsj
    tatum
    fox
    kuzma
    markkanen

are all looking good

Kuzma the only reason to watch the lakers.If he wasn't on that team I'd never watch them.

Peep game

Dunn
    Lavine
    Doncic
    Markannan
    Noel

Noel getting bushed in a contract year he's gonna bounce on the mavs unless they break him off.Whole line up 24 and younger noel and dunn can cover for any defensive issues doncic may have.Wit his elite playmaking ability everybody gonna eat

doncic does seem to be a great fit with markkanen

thats why im keeping a close eye on lonzo this year

i think lonzo struggled against fox last year in the tournament because of fox athleticism and quickness and the nba is filled with athletics PGs

and on the low doncic is very similar to lonzo

he doesnt get the same critiques from experts for obvious reason but i find them somewhat comparable

so depending on how ball looks this year is how high im gonna be on doncic