Details Of Nicki Minaj’s ? Brother’s Child ? Case Emerge…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://news.hiphopearly.com/details-of-nicki-minajs-brothers-child-? -case-emerge/
Details Of Nicki Minaj’s Brother’s Child ? Case Emerge

Nicki Minaj’s brother Jelani Maraj is currently on trial for predatory sex assault against a child and acting in a manner likely to injure a child under 13 years old.

Word is Nicki may testify on his behalf.

If she does, she should be prepared for a backlash, because the details of the case are as ugly as you can imagine.

Prosecutors have argued that Maraj treated his 11-year old stepdaughter as an “indentured sex object,” attacking her ? and vaginally up to four times a week.

I can say with a reasonable degree of certainty that the girl’s medical exam can prove ? ”, prosecution witness Dr. Aaron Miller told the court yesterday.

Prosecutors also told the jury that the girl’s eight-year-old brother witnessed some of the abuse and Maraj beat him so he would keep quiet.

Police have said that they found Maraj’s ? on the groin area of the girl’s pajama pants.

Maraj’s lawyer David Schwartz is arguing that the girl’s mother Jacqueline Robinson married Maraj in 2015 for the purpose of getting money from his famous sister Nicki by having her daughter lie to police about a sexual assault.

Schwartz claims that Robinson planted Maraj’s ? on her daughter’s pajamas. He also told the court that Robinson told Minaj ‘I can make the charges go away for $25 million.’

The trial continues next week. Maraj faces 25 to life if convicted.

d2c7x3uxuusm.jpeg

Comments

• Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unfortunately gotta Wait for the FACTS
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    article-minaj2-1020.jpg

[img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18900000/? -Bear-Seal-Of-Approval-? -bear-18908337-600-600.jpg[/img]

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I understand nicki wanna stick by her brother and have the guilty until proven innocent but with these facts outshe need to just fade far away
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    @2stepz_ahead and @CapitalB were there for support and protection as well.

oh you think you funny ? ?

how come ? aint try to get at him?

soooo i guess ? dont really be on they ? extermination ? .

you the only ? hunter round here i guess.....you an all the undercover 13 an under lover minions
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    I understand nicki wanna stick by her brother and have the guilty until proven innocent but with these facts outshe need to just fade far away
    what are you going to testify on? There was ? on the underwear. "Other than ? children he's the nicest guy you could meet."

If they tried to jam her for 25 mil she gotta testify.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

I don't understand that ? at all. You dead to me at that point. I hope she doesn't speak for his nasty ass.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    11 though? Smfh man. Sad yo. That girl didnt deserve this in her life.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats ? disgusting.
  • AZTG
    Options
    Prosecutors have argued that Maraj treated his 11-year old stepdaughter as an “indentured sex object,” attacking her ? and vaginally up to four times a week.

Dude deserves nothing less than death.

I want her mother and anyone else in the house held responsible man. This ? got me enraged.

11? Smh. Baby girl didnt deserve anything close to what she got in life. ? really got me in my feelings and mad at life.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Disgusting... and if the mother really asked for $25 mill to keep quiet, then she shouldn't have any kids in her custody at all. And the way these mothers been treating their kids in the headlines lately, I wouldn't be surprised if this is true.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless they got proof of the $25M demand he's ? . That alone makes the whole ? suspicious. I don't give two flying ? ; if a ? rapes my child ain't no amount of money you could give me to get me to let that ? go. On top of that when I call the cops his ass gonna look like Beetle Bailey after Sarge kicked his ass.

cg537ec9717506e.jpg

You can't buy the silence of a parent that truly loves their child.

lol this the same mentality that ruined MJ's reputation
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

you the only ? hunter round here i guess.....you an all the undercover 13 an under lover minions

Yo man, why I been getting "we all gotta little ? in us" vibe from your posts lately? Smh

ok...first you skipped an read and took what was important to you jusy like everyone else did.

1st im asking ..if ? hate pedos so much why this ? roaming around?
    2. if ? really bout that life....why are out communities not free of them?
    3. if ? really stand by what they call morals....? still listen to rkelly and truth be told you supportting his ? addiction by buying his records and him using the money to pay lawyers an get the best defense to keep him outta jail and yall still support him after all that by making ? comments in his thread about at least she 18 an she look good. so now yall ok with what he did in the past? but i thought all pedos should die. is it not still the same or does it have a time limit? or is it that he makes you dance and you can pull ? ? its on ? tape that he fukked and ? and then paid the little girl. but its all cool now?

so it aint death with all pedos. so why say it?

just saying....if ? want to be moral ? about something.....you not holding true to the words you speak or type. once a ? is a ? .....thats who he is by yalls standard.....if he family...cut him ....cant fukk with him
    if he touched your kids....? him.
    yet....yall stand tall with r ? kelly of all people an give him a pass...cause thats exactly what ? in there doing...giving him a a pass cause THIS girl is of age at THIS moment. but throw ya cousin under the bus? let ? come to your home an get him? helping the ? who want to jump him ..jump him.
    but support rkelly?

that makes sense to you bruh. these ? are hypocritical. but i guess im the only to catch it? or did others catch it but didnt want to speak on it?
    @AZTG

rather than being quick to speak...read between the lines. you be surprise how many people actually support ? -ism but just try to speak against it in the company of others.

an if you speaking about the other thread....i clearly said i would send him to jail...but everyone missed that or called me a snitch...yet, only one person said something about the mother and her family letting it slide outside of myself.

can you speak on that part of the topic cuz it seemed like the thread stopped after that.,
  • AZTG
    Options

Yo man, why I been getting "we all gotta little ? in us" vibe from your posts lately? Smh

ok...first you skipped an read and took what was important to you jusy like everyone else did.

3. if ? really stand by what they call morals....? still listen to rkelly and truth be told you supportting his ? addiction by buying his records and him using the money to pay lawyers an get the best defense to keep him outta jail and yall still support him after all that by making ? comments in his thread about at least she 18 an she look good. so now yall ok with what he did in the past? but i thought all pedos should die. is it not still the same or does it have a time limit? or is it that he makes you dance and you can pull ? ? its on ? tape that he fukked and ? and then paid the little girl. but its all cool now?

just saying....if ? want to be moral ? about something.....you not holding true to the words you speak or type. once a ? is a ? .....thats who he is by yalls standard.....if he family...cut him ....cant fukk with him
    yet....yall stand tall with r ? kelly of all people an give him a pass...cause thats exactly what ? in there doing...giving him a a pass cause THIS girl is of age at THIS moment. but throw ya cousin under the bus? let ? come to your home an get him? helping the ? who want to jump him ..jump him.
    but support rkelly?

that makes sense to you bruh. these ? are hypocritical. but i guess im the only to catch it? or did others catch it but didnt want to speak on it?
    @AZTG

rather than being quick to speak...read between the lines. you be surprise how many people actually support ? -ism but just try to speak against it in the company of others.

an if you speaking about the other thread....i clearly said i would send him to jail...but everyone missed that or called me a snitch...yet, only one person said something about the mother and her family letting it slide outside of myself.

can you speak on that part of the topic cuz it seemed like the thread stopped after that.,

@2stepz_ahead

First of all, a lot of people hate a lot of things but arent gonna waste their freedom for it. Im anti ? , but im not gonna get in my car, drive to whereever this guy is, ? him and go to jail.

No need to be extreme. Everyone has a type of person they hate, but everyone is still walking around.

I said what I said to you not just off this post, but what you was saying in that other ? thread and the game ? thread etc.

If you look at people being hypocritical, its people on this board saying they hate white people, but its still white people walking around. I can go on. Just cause you not going out emptying clips against everything doesnt mean you a hypocrite. At the same its also a lot of hypocrites on this board too.

I got no beef with you bruh, and I know you always the devils advocate dude always defending the other side, but I seen you defending the other side in 1 too many ? thread now. Thats all im saying.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited October 2017
    Options

but support rkelly?

@AZTG

@2stepz_ahead

First of all, a lot of people hate a lot of things but arent gonna waste their freedom for it. Im anti ? , but im not gonna get in my car, drive to whereever this guy is, ? him and go to jail.

No need to be extreme. Everyone has a type of person they hate, but everyone is still walking around.

I said what I said to you not just off this post, but what you was saying in that other ? thread and the game ? thread etc.

If you look at people being hypocritical, its people on this board saying they hate white people, but its still white people walking around. I can go on. Just cause you not going out emptying clips against everything doesnt mean you a hypocrite. At the same its also a lot of hypocrites on this board too.

I got no beef with you bruh, and I know you always the devils advocate dude always defending the other side, but I seen you defending the other side in 1 too many ? thread now. Thats all im saying.

i have no beef either.

in all the threads i say i will defend my cousin....but yet take him to jail. so thats not defending him from persecution..i defending him from harm in my presence.

regardless of what he did.....i cant let anyone in my fam get hurt in front of me unless it directly involves me or other family.

but dudes was saying death to ? an ? on sight type ? .

i simply call them out for it.

i am anti ? myself an thats why i said i would take him to jail myself.

but why if someone is anti ? do they still support pedos? and why did no one speak on a parent allowing that to happen to their child in the other thread? and we know parents will take money to hush..evn in ? ? .....using rkelly once again.

so am i really the person supporting it?

just look at the threads again.

i am defending someone im about to place in jail...but who is supporting the other fukkery in an indirect way.

? stay on they hypocritical circle ? here...an this is one of those times..everyone comes out to woodwork to get people banned....when they are supporting the lifestyle of someone who is doing what they want someone banned for.

i hope you have a better understand of my stance.
  • AZTG
    Options

but support rkelly?

@AZTG

@2stepz_ahead

i have no beef either.

in all the threads i say i will defend my cousin....but yet take him to jail. so thats not defending him from persecution..i defending him from harm in my presence.

regardless of what he did.....i cant let anyone in my fam get hurt in front of me unless it directly involves me or other family.

but dudes was saying death to ? an ? on sight type ? .

i simply call them out for it.

i am anti ? myself an thats why i said i would take him to jail myself.

but why if someone is anti ? do they still support pedos? and why did no one speak on a parent allowing that to happen to their child in the other thread? and we know parents will take money to hush..evn in ? ? .....using rkelly once again.

so am i really the person supporting it?

just look at the threads again.

i am defending someone im about to place in jail...but who is supporting the other fukkery in an indirect way.

? stay on they hypocritical circle ? here...an this is one of those times..everyone comes out to woodwork to get people banned....when they are supporting the lifestyle of someone who is doing what they want someone banned for.

i hope you have a better understand of my stance.

I feel that bruh. I was reading your posts wrong.

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first as a grown man if you even hint at me molesting a child I would beat the ? outta you. wife or no wife i would have beat her ass a long time ago. if she really did ask for money then nikki should have beat that ass. either way her ass should have been beat a few times by now.

I dont want to automatically say dude is guilty but a part of me feels like something had to happen. u can coach an 11 year old to lie but for it to go this long and that lil girl still sticking to her story. i dont know...it might be some truth to it.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

I don't get that at all from that post. What he asked was valid: Where the ? was this little girl's family to come through and beat the living daylights outta that ? ? ? get their ass beat for less than this, so when your family is talmbout how a ? ass ? ? their 11 year old niece, cousin, or whatever where were them hands at? ? , for that matter where's her biological father at with at least a 2x4? Dead or in prison are the only way a real father shouldn't have mangled this ? from the moment his 11 year old daughter made the revelation...

... unless it's a setup and everybody is in on it.

Well according to ? in the last thread nobody wouldn't be allowed to put hands on him
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

but support rkelly?

@AZTG

Funny ? is, especially using the examples you gave with R Kelly, is ? have and continue to openly come up with all sorts of ? reasons to give passes and call others who say them ? is trifling showing fake moral outrage.
    Because of course you're faking outrge if the idea of offering continued support and a blind eye to someone ? kids and teens bothers you
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

I don't get that at all from that post. What he asked was valid: Where the ? was this little girl's family to come through and beat the living daylights outta that ? ? ? get their ass beat for less than this, so when your family is talmbout how a ? ass ? ? their 11 year old niece, cousin, or whatever where were them hands at? ? , for that matter where's her biological father at with at least a 2x4? Dead or in prison are the only way a real father shouldn't have mangled this ? from the moment his 11 year old daughter made the revelation...

... unless it's a setup and everybody is in on it.

Well according to ? in the last thread nobody wouldn't be allowed to put hands on him

not in front of family, no. But if he's caught out there in the wild then that's on him and that's precisely how it would have happened.