Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Ben Simmons is the real deal. Dude legit 6'10 playing pg. Not point forward like Bron and Greek Freak be doing, but hes out there playing pg full time.

when he learns to shoot the outside jumper he truly will be lebron lite.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Yo Sixers fans, why did I just hear your announcers calling Saric "she she". Thats his nickname?

yeah.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Ben Simmons is the real deal. Dude legit 6'10 playing pg. Not point forward like Bron and Greek Freak be doing, but hes out there playing pg full time.

when he learns to shoot the outside jumper he truly will be lebron lite.

I hate comparing young kids to all timers but you actually right.

But the one huge difference between their games is that Bron is a big dude who could do it all with elite passing ability and vision while Ben Simmons is straight up a natural poing guard at 6'10
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options

That's the 1 thing I did always hope for. I wanted him to play pg because I felt like his inability to shoot would be worse if he was off the ball playing 3 or 4...running pg is perfect for him
  • AZTG
    Options
    Not gonna ? on the young boy, but Fultz just doesnt look right.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    embiid just did a move and landed weird that almost gave me a heart attack.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suns want frank nitty and hermagomez from the knicks for bledsoe.Knicks said no

I wanna see the bucks get bledsoe and move brogdon to the 2 but I don't know what they'd give up
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I wanna see the bucks get bledsoe and move brogdon to the 2 but I don't know what they'd give up

Ehhh I could see why they would say no but at the least you get an incentive for porzingis to stay and that's an okay team now to attract mid tier FAs
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, I feel like I have seen enough to make my conclusions regarding RoY.

Here is my list. Simmons will win. The hard part was the other top two players.

1. Ben Simmons.
    2. Lauri Markkanen
    3. Jayson Tatum.

Arguably, Kyle Kuzma deserves the no. 3 spot.

Also, Dennis Smith, jr. has been injured so far.
  • AZTG
    Options

I understand not giving up Frank, but how are the Knicks saying no to Hernangomez when they not even playing him
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Bombing from 3 tonight. Already 12 3's before the half
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I say we wait till the break. If Fultz can't break through, explore trading him AND Jah for Bledsoe.

Joel out here doin work on these nut ass Pistons.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited October 2017
    Options

I understand not giving up Frank, but how are the Knicks saying no to Hernangomez when they not even playing him
    The Suns also spoke to the New York Knicks and asked for No. 8 overall pick Frank Ntilikina and ? Hernangomez in exchange for Bledsoe. The Knicks are not interested in that package, however.

New York wants to retain Hernangomez for the foreseeable future despite a lack of playing time early in the season. It’s also worth noting Hernangomez is a close friend of Kristaps Porzingis. Ntilikina is currently the point guard of the future in New York.

I think the nuggets will get him cuz of past interest and mudiay is expendable to denver.
  • AZTG
    Options

The Suns also spoke to the New York Knicks and asked for No. 8 overall pick Frank Ntilikina and ? Hernangomez in exchange for Bledsoe. The Knicks are not interested in that package, however.

New York wants to retain Hernangomez for the foreseeable future despite a lack of playing time early in the season. It’s also worth noting Hernangomez is a close friend of Kristaps Porzingis. Ntilikina is currently the point guard of the future in New York.

I think the nuggets will get him cuz of past interest and mudiay is expendable to denver.

Bledsoe on the nuggets is a good fit too
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I say we wait till the break. If Fultz can't break through, explore trading him AND Jah for Bledsoe.

Bledsoe don't even make sense on the Sixers imo
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pistons games look depressing.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Well, I feel like I have seen enough to make my conclusions regarding RoY.

Here is my list. Simmons will win. The hard part was the other top two players.

1. Ben Simmons.
    2. Lauri Markkanen
    3. Jayson Tatum.

Arguably, Kyle Kuzma deserves the no. 3 spot.

Also, Dennis Smith, jr. has been injured so far.

3 games?

Yep, I really know basketball talent.
  • Mister B.
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Yo Sixers fans, why did I just hear your announcers calling Saric "she she". Thats his nickname?

yeah.

jw4bl728sz8m.gif
    He not Da Homie no more?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Bledsoe played a lot of shooting guard at UK I know it was only a year but he could slide there

@Tommy bilfiger can the Bulls make an offer for this ? ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    I think Bledsoe played a lot of shooting guard at UK I know it was only a year but he could slide there

@Tommy bilfiger can the Bulls make an offer for this ? ?

Bulls tankin bruh.You go after bledsoe if jimmy was still here not now, dunn has a clear path to start when his finger heals.
  • AZTG
    Options

So you ready to give up on the #1 pick in 4 games?

This is why I said what I said about Philly fans.
  • Mister B.
    Options

So you ready to give up on the #1 pick in 4 games?

This is why I said what I said about Philly fans.

READ.

I said wait till the break.