Lil Wayne To End Young Money

Options

Comments

• pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not that it will net anything, but credit to Wayne and his legal team trying to find different angles to get some kind of resolve.

When did the amount he was looking for fall from fifty to $8 milion?

Also makes me wonder if Ross is putting money towards Wayne's legal fees. He said he had the money for Wayne, this could be what he meant...
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Oh no..now that classic gudda gudda album will never drop

"Guddaville" mixtape series was solid, imo. Mostly the production though.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    I THOUGHT BACK IN THE LATE 2000'S THAT YM WAS GONNA LAUNCH INDEPENDENTLY THROUGH UNIVERSAL...NOT THROUGH CASH MONEY THROUGH UNIVERSAL...

? HAS SUCKER DEAL WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.

AND NOW BIRDMAN GETS CREDIT FOR CASH MONEY HAVING A "2ND WIND" WHEN IT WAS REALLY YM...

I have no simpy for "Birdman Jr."

What an idiot!

Can't let this slide

the hall is watching

te1Th1.gif

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "if wayne dies, i die"
    -Bcotton
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wayne had a chance back then when they were really beefin everyone wanted to help him then week or two later he back with birdman in the club lol
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    I THOUGHT BACK IN THE LATE 2000'S THAT YM WAS GONNA LAUNCH INDEPENDENTLY THROUGH UNIVERSAL...NOT THROUGH CASH MONEY THROUGH UNIVERSAL...

? HAS SUCKER DEAL WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.

AND NOW BIRDMAN GETS CREDIT FOR CASH MONEY HAVING A "2ND WIND" WHEN IT WAS REALLY YM...

I have no simpy for "Birdman Jr."

What an idiot!

Can't let this slide

It's a wrestling reference. A lot of reason posters also post in OTTB.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He pump faking.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? were wack anyway
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Still no @Bcotton5 in here yet?
    Someone check his house.. He may have committed that by now.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a thin line between loyalty and business.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Time for wayne to pull himself up by the bootstraps. He is headed towards the bow wow terrority of the fallout of being a young rap star.

He needs to absorb all his losses and move on past birdman, cash money. He has been beating this dead horse for past 5 years and nothing has happened. Its time for someone to sit him down and tell him its over

Once he gets over that he can reinvent himself. He needs to cut the dreads and change his name to Mr. Carter or something along those lines. This may sound nuts but he needs to relocate to an underdog city like detroit or even his hometown and start from the bottom recording with the local sound and artists. If anyone can put out records until they catch fire its him. He needs to be humble and accept them 5k-10k gigs and rock the hell out of the show. If he could do that he will survive comfortably, keep a buzz and reach new fans until he gets a new major deal.

This whole paragraph is null and void from the jump because wayne can't escape his situation.

This ? already took Birdman to court. The Judge said ? stunna had one month to produce documents for that showed wayne and other got paid. That ? still hasn't had an update nearly a year later. J prince and company tried to threaten birdman and still not ? has happened.

Wayne doesn't have another gear or another grind to make a comeback. He's been reinventing himself since age 13 but he is done at this point. All his music is mostly ? outside of a verse or 2 each year. Every "free" mixtape he drops is trash can material. It's not about moving to a new city or doing small time shows. ? he is doing small time shows and ? up on lean and the performances suck. Wayne is done period.