How Do You Eat Your Steak?

Options

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare
    @Busta Carmichael

This thread definitely deserves to be in the FOF when it's done.

Agreed, but it's not done yet haha
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "you dont pay what i pay to get the kobe filet,
    you talking bout Lakers, i was talking bout the steak"
    -Krit
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare
    If i was out on a business lunch or lunch with a friend and that person ordered their steak well done I would break the plate across their face then stab them with one of the shards.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    Blue Rare
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare
    Mastery wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    If i was out on a business lunch or lunch with a friend and that person ordered their steak well done I would break the plate across their face then stab them with one of the shards.

Bruh, I was in NY not too long ago and invited a couple of co-workers to a well known steakhouse out there. After I inquired about how they eat their steak and BOTH these simple ? said "well done," the invite was quickly rescinded haha.

I straight up told them y'all can't go to a steakhouse with me and order a ? well done steak, y'all ain't about to embarrass me haha

Needless to say, I went dolo and ? some ? up.

smfh i would have asked for a job transfer after discovering some ? like that.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Done
    I'm bout to go buy some Ribeyes.

I'll be back with pictures for you heathens
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Well Done
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Bruh, I was in NY not too long ago and invited a couple of co-workers to a well known steakhouse out there. After I inquired about how they eat their steak and BOTH these simple ? said "well done," the invite was quickly rescinded haha.

I straight up told them y'all can't go to a steakhouse with me and order a ? well done steak, y'all ain't about to embarrass me haha

Needless to say, I went dolo and ? some ? up.

This some pretentious ?
    Your point ? ?

You can't even fight haha. I guess I'd expect a ? that would shoot someone he can't beat in a fight to eat steak well done. Matter fact, I don't like your aim, I'm confident my fists will get the job done.

sksk33uhe4oq.jpg

This some pretentious ?

lmao ? ready to fight over steaks and IM the strange one
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Medium Well
    Chi Snow wrote: »

This the most disrespectful ? I’ve read all weekend b

I'm not even a steak snob...I like a medium to medium well depending on the cut and where I get it from...but you don't disrespect ribeye like that. That's far too much meat to chew...and chew....and chew...and chew...

Well done.....my ? what?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Done
    ? eating flesh ass meat like zombies ? outta here I'll enjoy my delicious well done steak
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare
    AZTG wrote: »
    My brother grilled some steak the other day. I went over excited as a ? . Saw that ? on my plate over grilled looking like a piece of wood. Was ? man. Had to use steak sauce and that ? was disgusting, was forced to use ketchup.

I cried when I got home.

You should have just put the plate I the garbage can when yoy used that a1
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare
    I will say this a well marbled ribeye can be cooked well done but you have to eat it right then don't try and eat it the next day.

Leaner cuts such as a filet, strip, t-bone and porterhouse don't you dare eat that ? well done. And please don't think you'll grey a good quality steak from somewhere like roadhouse, red lobster or any rinky ? place. Go to a real legit steak house. Like Ruth Chris, folks folly go there and try them out where everything is a la carte. That's the type of place where they don't have 2 for 20 specials, maybe drinks but not the main course
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Done
    Chi Snow wrote: »

This the most disrespectful ? I’ve read all weekend b

If you'd stop drinking you'd realize it's Wednesday and not the weekend.

This discussion has been closed.