Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Ok...sexual assault is bad. But a lot of these chicks are milking it.

let them dig a hole....then they will claim abandonment issues
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Kevin Spacey comes off as a ? to me.

...But he is though...

...I see this thread still going...so imma drop this right here...

https://youtu.be/rM-iTP-B-aM
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the lines gonna be so blurred that flirtung is gonna be sexual harrassment...
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Duece Bigalow out here suckin ? for roles?
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Spacey comes off as a ? to me.

...But he is though...

...I see this thread still going...so imma drop this right here...

https://youtu.be/rM-iTP-B-aM

lol the ol' classic "so I'm in the hotel room and the next minute he comes out in a bathrobe" trick!
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Alleged Bush Sr incident...

George H.W. Bush apologized for the incident, according to Fox News. Actress Heather Lind, in a now deleted Instagram post, wrote that the 41st president “touched me from behind from his wheelchair with his wife Barbara Bush by his side. He told me a ? joke. And then, all the while being photographed, touched me again.”

Bush’s spokesman, Jim McGrath, said in a statement that “President Bush would never — under any circumstance — intentionally cause anyone distress, and he most sincerely apologizes if his attempt at humor offended Ms. Lind.”

The incident occurred about four years ago, according to multiple outlets, during a TV show promotion event.

In her Instagram post, Lind went on to write that Bush’s security guard told her “I shouldn’t have stood next to him for the photo.”

she got that FBI visit, she aint bout that life..
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About him eating period ? is no surprise, all that satantic worship ? and ceremonies rumours always floating around the industry.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    the lines gonna be so blurred that flirtung is gonna be sexual harassment...

there is a big difference between abusing your power over a subordinate (sexual harassment), engaging with someone sexually without their consent (sexual harassment) and bad flirting
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have been inappropriate to many women in my young days.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I have been inappropriate to many women in my young days.

Think its safe to say most dudes have...you learn as you get older what is and isn't good. Problem comes when you older still acting like you doing "grab her ? for a dollar" games likes you in The Wood
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hercules The Legendary Racist Kevin Sorbo on what it took to make a Versace campaign

https://youtu.be/YnPqL1zP8wg
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Duck Sauce all in a ? ?
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Check out the movie “black starlet”
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Corey Feldman trying to fund a movie to expose the hollywood pedophiles

but will he name names......? ill help fund it
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We headed towards a point where something gone happen and the pedos in Hollywood will be exposed. A lot of them are scientologist, who already believe in some weird principles dealing with kids.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I'm waiting for Harvey to get on his Nino Brown "If I go down, I'm bringing a lot of people with me" ? ..... eventually he is going to start dropping names once Hollywood people that he knows are more foul than him start denouncing him in the media
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this guy is out there sucking ? blood juices.. wow
    "Menstrual Blood and Demonic Activity

It is said that the demonic brotherhood know that blood contains the life-force energy. Drinking menstrual blood has always been a feature of the elite bloodlines. It was known as the Star Fire, the female lunar essence. The female menstrual cycle is governed by the cycles of the Moon and the blood contains that energy. Its ingredients are supposed to ensure a long life. In India it was called soma and in Greece it was ambrosia. This was said to be the nectar of the gods. The ‘holy grail’ chalice/ wine glass or cup is also symbolic of the ? and drinking menstrual blood.

Revelation 2:9King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

y0dmO.gif
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this guy is out there sucking ? blood juices.. wow
    "Menstrual Blood and Demonic Activity

It is said that the demonic brotherhood know that blood contains the life-force energy. Drinking menstrual blood has always been a feature of the elite bloodlines. It was known as the Star Fire, the female lunar essence. The female menstrual cycle is governed by the cycles of the Moon and the blood contains that energy. Its ingredients are supposed to ensure a long life. In India it was called soma and in Greece it was ambrosia. This was said to be the nectar of the gods. The ‘holy grail’ chalice/ wine glass or cup is also symbolic of the ? and drinking menstrual blood.

Revelation 2:9King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

y0dmO.gif

And cats think the illuminati is made up.. Katt Williams been trying to tell it
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well...atleast we know none of them abused mofos are IC posters cause atleast we NAME NAMES around here son.

Everyone got a story getting harassed/abused by some hollywood big shot but nobody is calling out names?!