Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    lol at believing in Illuminati , you alex jones ? man

Its code for Wealthy Satanists that look at you like cattle.

"Take from that what you will."

- @AP21

i take nothing from that, coz i dont believe in a devil or a ? or whatever supernatural ? yall believe, sorry.

if i was super rich i would probably wanna hangout with other super rich muthafuckaz and have our own private parties or cliques thats just common sense people hangout with like minded individual.

Oh I don't believe they worship a devil or ? , I believe they worship altruism or something.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options

- @AP21

i take nothing from that, coz i dont believe in a devil or a ? or whatever supernatural ? yall believe, sorry.

if i was super rich i would probably wanna hangout with other super rich muthafuckaz and have our own private parties or cliques thats just common sense people hangout with like minded individual.

Oh I don't believe they worship a devil or ? , I believe they worship altruism or something.

so selflessness is a bad thing now (if that is what you are accussing them of)
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

- @AP21

so selflessness is a bad thing now

I don't know the word I'm looking for :( haha
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    If you willingly suck and ? to get ahead then more power to you.........just don't complain about that ? later. You had a choice. You made a choice. Accept accountability for the choice that you made to further your career.
    aneed123 wrote: »
    the lines gonna be so blurred that flirtung is gonna be sexual harrassment...

Bruh.......I work w/ a lot of women and I've walked in on them talking about some crazy ? . I don't even trust being in the vicinity of them talking about their sexual exploits. ? might laugh at their convo and get accused of harassment. Cant' be too careful around some of these women. Some of them stay looking for scapegoats, excuses and easy come-ups.

you fukked up at the bold.

these lil white girls we talking about.

only people this will be said to is black people
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

- @AP21

You gonna drink blood too?

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

- @AP21

So they are out here sacrificing and molesting children and drinking blood just because they can?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the lines gonna be so blurred that flirtung is gonna be sexual harassment...

there is a big difference between abusing your power over a subordinate (sexual harassment), engaging with someone sexually without their consent (sexual harassment) and bad flirting

its a blurred line now tho. im a flirt... if a,chick u hollern at let's u say rub her shoulder or touch her thigh and she don't trip u know she feeling u... now days thats sexual harrassment... ? is stupid
  • fortyacres
    Options

- @AP21

im pretty sure drinking blood is not a prerequisite of being super rich, thats just ? who are as crazy as you believing in stupid non existent supernatural ? .

I like alcohol though , willing to try LSD and Mushrooms if Melinda Gates offers.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

- @AP21

im pretty sure drinking blood is not a prerequisite of being super rich, thats just ? who are as crazy as you believing in stupid non existent supernatural ? .

I like alcohol though , willing to try LSD and Mushrooms if Melinda Gates offers.

But thats an environment you'd be comfortable in?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    If you willingly suck and ? to get ahead then more power to you.........just don't complain about that ? later. You had a choice. You made a choice. Accept accountability for the choice that you made to further your career.
    the lines gonna be so blurred that flirtung is gonna be sexual harrassment...

Bruh.......I work w/ a lot of women and I've walked in on them talking about some crazy ? . I don't even trust being in the vicinity of them talking about their sexual exploits. ? might laugh at their convo and get accused of harassment. Cant' be too careful around some of these women. Some of them stay looking for scapegoats, excuses and easy come-ups.

you fukked up at the bold.

these lil white girls we talking about.

only people this will be said to is black people

lol.....sad but true. Everybody talking about Weinstein and completely overlooking the fact that a lot of these women are willingly putting themselves in these situations knowing damn well this man's reputation. Some continue to put themselves in those same situations w/ this man after having previous encounters w/ him. Others out here acting like they didn't have a choice to deny his advances because he's so "powerful". Now if he's out here grabbing ? and ? chicks...that's one thing. ? afraid to tell a mf no because she's afraid how it will affect her career......that's some other ? . If they value $, fame and their career more than their self worth and dignity......just say that. They wont' though.

Hell.....and us.......? we'll never get the benefit of the doubt no matter what the situation is...lol
  • fortyacres
    edited October 2017
    Options

- @AP21

But thats an environment you'd be comfortable in?

well i dont know yet , im not super rich so ive never tried it.

im pretty sure if i were grossed out by something i would leave just as i do in uncomfortable situations in my life right now.

im up for an actresses and drugs orgy though, would be great to see Meryl Streep and all them other chicks wylin out lol. Make for great stories.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

- @AP21

So they are out here sacrificing and molesting children and drinking blood just because they can?

Everything about power and intent.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Corey Feldman trying to fund a movie to expose the hollywood pedophiles

He end up clapped up somewhere before that happens
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't doubt these powerful idiots do rituals and are into weird ? , but it's all superstition and theres no power behind what they do. It's weird ? up ? for the ? of it.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

- @AP21

6min 50sec mark
    https://youtu.be/yzh7RtIJKZk?t=7m
    https://youtu.be/73Fy8zVp63w
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I don't doubt these powerful idiots do rituals and are into weird ? , but it's all superstition and theres no power behind what they do. It's weird ? up ? for the ? of it.

Lol ok
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So.... Weinstein is a Bloodborne fan?

That game dealt alot with the topic off period blood and its "healing properties"

I fell off the ceiling in that church of old yharnam and never went back lol
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Lol ok

If they believe they are sacrificing a child in the name of a ? and in return they will get power, then that's what will happen. Reality is whatever is in your mind and what you believe. Just as to Fortyacres this is all ? and weird cooky ? to believe, in his reality all those dots that are being connected don't exist. They aren't there. Just like Vibe sees all these connections to aliens and earth but others don't see that ? . Your reality is what you believe, in your mind you are and can do anything.
  • VIBE
    Options
    I don't see connections between aliens and earth lol
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    You know what I mean, you believe in em and think they have been coming here for 1000s of years. I call that 'connections'.
  • VIBE
    Options
    I think it's probable and there's definitely some holes.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People are easily swayed by beliefs. The unknown and things they don't understand scares them. It's not about what you believe but what you can prove. Those crazy rituals are what they are. I don't know the purpose so I won't speculate.