Hollywood Sex Abuse Scandal Thread - Harvey , Kevin, Andy etc

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I don't doubt these powerful idiots do rituals and are into weird ? , but it's all superstition and theres no power behind what they do. It's weird ? up ? for the ? of it.

Lol ok

So you think period blood has benefits? Do you think the same for the placenta? What does all this ? do? It's essentially a genie that grants them power and money?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I'll tell ya something. You know how hard I went against aliens, they aren't real, it's the new jesus, sleep paralysis ? .... one night I have this dream that these two aliens are being arrested. The one being put into the cop car glared at me and telepathically said "I'm so real I will ? you", I've never seen such a look of loathing. I woke up and not once since then have I argued they don't exist. ? was so real I still get freaked out if I think about it too long.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Fun fact........ Illuminati means light bringer. The group started out as a religious sect that put the Bible in the hands of the common folk (back in the day only the wealthy could have a Bible)

Yet people keep believing this ? . People really need to study history as it reveals the truth. Same way slave owners told the slaves about Christianity.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't doubt these powerful idiots do rituals and are into weird ? , but it's all superstition and theres no power behind what they do. It's weird ? up ? for the ? of it.

Lol ok

So you think period blood has benefits? Do you think the same for the placenta? What does all this ? do? It's essentially a genie that grants them power and money?

Ion know nothing bro.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    If you willingly suck and ? to get ahead then more power to you.........just don't complain about that ? later. You had a choice. You made a choice. Accept accountability for the choice that you made to further your career.
    aneed123 wrote: »
    the lines gonna be so blurred that flirtung is gonna be sexual harrassment...

Bruh.......I work w/ a lot of women and I've walked in on them talking about some crazy ? . I don't even trust being in the vicinity of them talking about their sexual exploits. ? might laugh at their convo and get accused of harassment. Cant' be too careful around some of these women. Some of them stay looking for scapegoats, excuses and easy come-ups.

you fukked up at the bold.

these lil white girls we talking about.

only people this will be said to is black people

lol.....sad but true. Everybody talking about Weinstein and completely overlooking the fact that a lot of these women are willingly putting themselves in these situations knowing damn well this man's reputation. Some continue to put themselves in those same situations w/ this man after having previous encounters w/ him. Others out here acting like they didn't have a choice to deny his advances because he's so "powerful". Now if he's out here grabbing ? and ? chicks...that's one thing. ? afraid to tell a mf no because she's afraid how it will affect her career......that's some other ? . If they value $, fame and their career more than their self worth and dignity......just say that. They wont' though.

Hell.....and us.......? we'll never get the benefit of the doubt no matter what the situation is...lol

an its crazy that this thread still aint got the type of language the cosby thread had.

even if cosby was druggin an touchin ? ....

this ? straight up ? hoes an eat cleansing blood. ole penny breath ass ? .

an dude still aint talked about like cosby.

• VIBE
    Options
    I think that's because of the squeaky clean image Cosby carried his whole career.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Corey Feldman trying to fund a movie to expose the hollywood pedophiles

He should just put it out there before he "commits suicide" via shot in back of head
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

He should just put it out there before he "commits suicide" via shot in back of head

Idk Feldman is looking a little off his rocker these days, being weird in interviews and ? idk if anyone would take him too seriously.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Idk Feldman is looking a little off his rocker these days, being weird in interviews and ? idk if anyone would take him too seriously.

Most former child stars seem a Lil off, probably because of the abuse. Even if a lot of people don't believe him, there will be eyes on the dudes he calls out. No one knows for sure unless they're there or involved in those circles, but if those weirdos are bold enough to grab terry crews ? , what you think they'd do to some kids? I doubt Feldmans lying
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I doubt he's lying too but society can be pretty rigid OR fickle in what they choose to believe and from whom depending on a given perception they allow or reject.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    the lines gonna be so blurred that flirtung is gonna be sexual harassment...

there is a big difference between abusing your power over a subordinate (sexual harassment), engaging with someone sexually without their consent (sexual harassment) and bad flirting

its a blurred line now tho. im a flirt... if a,chick u hollern at let's u say rub her shoulder or touch her thigh and she don't trip u know she feeling u... now days thats sexual harrassment... ? is stupid

you telling lena in billing she "cute" shouldn't warrant an out cry and or you being investigated

what you (we all) should be asking from the jump...
    -could my actions (or words) potentially scare or alarm someone? (i.e. following someone around costco and to their car)
    - has the person already made it clear to me that they are uninterested? (i.e. said they were in a relationship, asked you to stop or moved to the other side of the room)
    -is this "compliment" really an uninvited and/or easily misconstrued assessment on my part of this person's attractiveness/body? (i.e. ? sucking lips, fat ass )
    - is this the appropriate place and time? (i.e. trying to holla at someone you are interviewing for a job. inappropriate)

if you answer no to these questions 95% of time you aren't going to be accused of harassment

and context is important. do you know her well enough to assume that she wouldn't take offense to your language or advances. would most consider ur language or advances crude or disrespectful. have you already earned her trust that you touching her thigh is nothing that could potentially make her uncomfortable or feel intimidated. have u already earned her trust that you're actually interested in her as a person and not just her 'ass' or '? '

considering flirting involves engaging with the person that you are talking to as a person, and responding to their response. if you aren't getting a response or the response isn't clearly positive, you continuing to engage is a problem to

it's really not hard or confusing. it just requires thought and being considerate of other ppl. there is still more than enough room to express ur interest. the office or bus stop is not the club 2am on a friday night.

• VIBE
    Options
    some chick came out and said she was ? by Neil DeGrasse Tyson..

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options

nah man they have gon too far.

hate to admit but that ? Max might be right.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

hate to admit but that ? Max might be right.
    He offered me a glass of water. I accepted a liquid in a cup made out of a coconut shell. I recall coming back to consciousness briefly, then next thing I remember is seeing him in the hallway the next day. I have lived in this nightmare for 30 years, and it stops today.

I know this will be difficult for many of you to believe, understand or to know. However, know that this is the truth. Those who know me well can attest to the fact that I lived with undiagnosed PTSD of [at] least 25 years.

22790307_1523473084406861_825045719_o-e1508820145815.jpg
    Left, a photo of Amet from her public Facebook page. Right, a picture she says is Tyson in 1984 in his apartment, where the alleged assault took place.
    http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nosacredcows/2017/10/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-? /
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? that ?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So did he shove a telescope up her cooch or nah?
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    She tryn say he pulled a Bill Cosby
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Neil DT is a national treasure

This allegation deserves its own thread