George HW Bush Apologizes Again After Second Woman Says He Groped Her…

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Barbara look like George Washington reincarnated

5edijipo0hjf.gif
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder if he's ever going to apologize for the boy prostitutes he brought to the white house...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So.....What's the end game? Speaking out against this old ass man. What they expect to be done? Or do they just want the attention..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bush ain't in a position of power to do ? . His ? is harmless. It's lame jokes and weak ass grabs. Chalk it up to him being an old-timing pervert and move on.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    So.....What's the end game? Speaking out against this old ass man. What they expect to be done? Or do they just want the attention..

Keep your hands to yourself. Its disgusting to be groped by an old wrinkly man.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    She looks 10 years older than Bush even though he's got her by a year.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This story made my ? hard.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    ? look like the oatmeal man

a345d84d32fd2b50266f707a4855195b.jpg

Barbara-Bush.jpg.cf.jpg
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »

a345d84d32fd2b50266f707a4855195b.jpg

Barbara-Bush.jpg.cf.jpg

twins-movie-poster-e1342476335435.jpg
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Scroll to the nxt pic...

i still dont see how thats sexual assualt/harassment/abuse etc.

He is touching her in an unwanted manner that how. Yeah can say he's a senile old man, but don't act dense now.

And on a tangent, this is what irks me about men that think like this. Like it's all about what y'all want and ? anyone else's autonomy. Like what in the hell makes you think that a young woman want some liver spotted, decrepit, mothball smelling geezer touching them?

You want Barbara bush grabbing you ? ? ? no, that's nasty. Just cuz you wanna be able to do this gross ? as an old man doesn't make it okay.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We get it but...now what?

They want his presidency revoked? They want money? His books pulled from the shelves?

What's the end game?
  • Kai
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »

Ummm, probably for other old ? to realize they can't do this with impunity and that they will be put on blast if they do

Tell me why y'all going so hard to defend this nasty old perv. Like if your wife or daughter took a pic with him and he did that, it would be cool? Yeah I have a feeling it wouldn't be harmless in your opinion then would it

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont know why the way Bush's face looks in pics remind me of the way old 1930's mobster talked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNl0sBz1ol4

Yo this reminds me that cartoons will never be this raw again. Didn't even understand how raw it was as a kid
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Scroll to the nxt pic...

He is touching her in an unwanted manner that how. Yeah can say he's a senile old man, but don't act dense now.

And on a tangent, this is what irks me about men that think like this. Like it's all about what y'all want and ? anyone else's autonomy. Like what in the hell makes you think that a young woman want some liver spotted, decrepit, mothball smelling geezer touching them?

You want Barbara bush grabbing you ? ? ? no, that's nasty. Just cuz you wanna be able to do this gross ? as an old man doesn't make it okay.

Hey let's not get disgusting
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Scroll to the nxt pic...

No most men wouldn't want old ass Barbara Bush grabbing their ? . Most men also wouldn't run to the news media crying about an old senile liver spotted ? grabbing our ? either.

Most men would just chalk that ? up and be more careful around freaky old ? going forward.

This ? is more about some folks 15mins of fame than it is about sexual abuse/harassment.

• VIBE
    Options
    My wife worked in a nursing home, I've read many nursing stories; the majority of these old ? are sick and perverted. They're constantly throwing out old, outdated picked up lines and lame sex jokes. They shoot their shot. They try to get touchy. This dude ain't no diff. These old men grew up in a much diff time in the way they treated women.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Why yall acting like its cool to be a groper if you were born during prohibition?

Would you be cool with an old man groping your little girl bc they do that too?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: I literally bust out laughing loudly at the library reading this
  • VIBE
    Options
    Why yall acting like its cool to be a groper if you were born during prohibition?

not saying it's cool, it's just being made a bigger deal than it is.. he's 3/4 dead.. just smack his frail wrinkled hand down and move on..
  • Kai
    Options
    No one is making a big deal, I ain't heard ? about those women suing or wanting charged pressed, they're just letting it be known what he does

So basically just let old men ? you in silence? If you do this ? you deserve to be put on blast, no matter your age

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

not saying it's cool, it's just being made a bigger deal than it is.. he's 3/4 dead.. just smack his frail wrinkled hand down and move on..

How is it being made a big deal?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I consider my special parts being grabbed unwanted a big deal. It's violating.