Big K.R.I.T. "4Eva Is A Mighty Long Time" (10/27)

Options

Comments

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's when I knew I was hit...might have to cop this online...i prefer the physical copies..but I need this ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KRIT said they would be in best buy's, but we have none in my town so I ordered off Amazon
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    The ? up thing is if KRIT uses 1999 you know it's gonna be idiots saying he copied Drake's "Practice" song SMMFH.

Been thinking this same ? . lol smh.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KRIT said they would be in best buy's, but we have none in my town so I ordered off Amazon

I just ordered off amazon. In the meantime my nephew came thru n played the joint on his apple music while we played 2k...
    Off first listen..def heard a few tracks I won't mess with, however for a double album it has ALOT of good songs. That "Georgia Fornia" song is absolutely beautiful. Confetti does sound better with the rest of the album. This ? is fyaahh. Gotta listen to it a few more times, but I like this joint off first rip. "Get away" that joint too. Too many to list. Krit really outdid himself with this one. Def better than Cadillactica.
    Sorry to burst the "krit needs a radio hit" bubble. I didn't really hear a smash "hit" record on here, and that's fine by me.
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you’re a fan of 90’s bone thugs layup should be right up your alley mayne!
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "...yall shoulda listened to Andre..."
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Yall know how hard it is to pull off a double album?? Smh Krit did his thing....

@Stew I need your full thoughts bro...
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL yea Subenstein for me really begins at the 2min mark
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After a second listen I'll give it a 7.5. Without the filler, it would be a 9, but there are definitely some songs that I could have done without. That's not to say there are any wack songs, but sometimes less is more. I still like Cadillactica better. To me it had more bangers, but there is a lot of depth to this album and I respect that even if I don't like all the songs on the album.
  • Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Options
    this album might be a classic. its probly the best double disc since wu tang forever. and krits best project since krit wuz here.
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is his best work! Joint been on repeat all weekend!
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Oh, I got to do this cause homies from the home state, and homie just dropped a classic. We on the board ? !

Mississippi biiiiiiitttttch!!
    npajd4nyzi1y.jpeg

Word!!! Mississippi stand up!!! I never thought that Krit could top Return of 4eva, but i think i May be wrong... This ? is rollin...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Yall know how hard it is to pull off a double album?? Smh Krit did his thing....

@Stew I need your full thoughts bro...

Im outta town on a family trip homie, I'll have it somewhat made out by tomorrow.